Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hoov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0720_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0724_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0723_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    Home_Run_Plastic_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drewblood419.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

Here's a few pics of the uniteds bonus baseball I sold last year. It was a fun game I just wish I had more space and could have kept it but it went to a good home

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#13 7 years ago

From what I understand those original legs are tough to come by

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

They remember playing them at Canobie Lake Park when I was a kid.

I miss canobie lake park! I went there a lot growing up. I'm headed back to visit Portsmouth NH where I grew up in a few weeks, may have to see if I can sneak in a canobie day all I know is that I will be at pinball wizards in Pelham for sure I may even head there right from the airport lol.

#19 7 years ago

I hear Hampton beach has a few pins still but are a bit rough. I have touched based with a couple pinsiders up that way preemptively trying to fit in some pinball while I am on vacation from what I understand Pinball wizards is definitely the place to go These days although I may stop at funspot too if I make it up that direction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drewblood419.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pitch-and-bat-pinball?tu=Drewblood419 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.