(Topic ID: 145220)

Pistol Poker Shooter Assembly

By pinball_faz

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider galaxian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

Congratulations on finding this super rare pin. Being that there are less than 200 pistol pokers existing, some parts are hard to find. Pinside user pinwow has some nos stuff. I have spare parts decal sets and standup targets.

The standups and ramps tend to break on this game. I suggest putting metal protectors on the ramp entrance and having a spare set of the Alvin g clear yellow standups. Also the power supply board has a fix to prevent burnt connectors.

#6 8 years ago

My hope has always been that this game is worth $10k by Christmas. I mean shit it is complete and working code, good audio, and playable. Much better buy than a BBB which is unplayable and broken. There are 205 BBB and less than 200 Pistol pokers(many wrecked in a warehouse flood) can someone tell me why pistol poker is not seen as a $10k+ game????

#8 8 years ago

I have plenty of standup targets. I'll pm u. I will take a picture of the PS board fix also. Sorry I hijacked ur post maybe the title could be pistol poker parts, tips, and tricks? Or I can start a new thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
2,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Girard, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider galaxian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pistol-poker-shooter-assembly?tu=galaxian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.