(Topic ID: 14814)

Pismo Beach Arcade w/16 pins! Playland Arcade added to the Pin Map

By FlipperMagician

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11300.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Herbertsmart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago

Sad to hear about the arcade at the Pismo pier. There are a few other pins on location nearby though.

There is a Pool Hall just up the street that had at least 2 pins the last time I was there. It used to be a Movie Theatre and a Whore House before that according to one of the employees. They have a big neon sign that you can't miss, but the store front is covered with crappy t-shirts that a vendor sells in an alcove inside the front door. Right across the street is the Pismo Bowl bowling alley. They had 1 pin last time I visited, and several arcade machines. There is also a small arcade in the Pismo Coast Village RV park about a mile away from the pier. There are usually 2 pins in there and I've seen several machines rotated out over the years like TSPP, WoF, POTC, etc. Also, up in SLO there is a Theatre of Magic at Woodstocks Pizza that played well when I was there.

Hopefully the Operator can find a new location in Pismo to keep the pins there, it is always great to get to play when we are up there on vacation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Herbertsmart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pismo-beach-arcade-how-did-i-not-know-about-this-16-pins?tu=Herbertsmart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.