IMG_0504 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
kagen1 (resized).jpg
you-sir-are-a-knob-head (resized).jpg
20171016_052641.png
IMG_0503 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomGWI.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 6 years ago

Game is really cool! I wasn’t a big fan of Hobbit or Dialed In. IMHO, this game blows them away. A lot going on, 3 spinning discs that give you rewards. Not a huge fan of mini play fields. This one is awesome. Left ramp is sweet with the diverted drop hole. Great ball lock with the chest. Tons of shots. Eric M. Hit a grand slam out of the park.

#132 6 years ago

I have woke up the last 2 days thinking about the Pirates game. This kind of excite about a pinball machine hasn’t happened in a longtime for me. Glad I went to expo and got to play it. If you have the chance, check it out.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

That is the key for me to purchase a collector's edition, all elements have to be aligned... look, gameplay and original voice and music for it to be a true CE or LE. This is a big reason why the TRON pin is such a success!

You have an Avengers and Transformers.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

It is a bummer about their being no video clips. There are a number of great video scenes that would have contributed to the total visual package. I feel like the video clips make the Hobbit a real stand out. Over all though, this game looks amazing. I cannot wait to play it.

Reserve judgements after playing the game. Game is awesome

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

HEY! TF is a good game and looks awesome. Just enough elements of gen 1 to hold my interest.
I agree. I'm excited to have this game in the wild.

Avengers is better.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I agree. $3000 difference for not much physical bonuses. Seems extremely steep. That certificate is getting more and more expensive. People going to have to start keeping those certificates in a safe since they seem to be costing $1000's now.

The topper on the CE is really cool but yeah can’t justify the CE price for me anyways.
I like the LE artwork better.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$8500 is a lot of a machine. You can almost get 2 NIB pros for that money. When justifying purchases, I always compare costs to other pinball things, to see if that one game can compare to the fun of 2, 3 , 4 or 10 games. The standard is almost 2k more than I paid for my premium.

Does I M Moon fall into this category?

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

The reason I don't like it, is that it's been done before. I honestly don't like the repeated theme and people get too defensive when pinsiders call it out on that. Then come the downvote posts because we don't like the theme? It is my unbiased opinion and I have no stake in it.
New pin, new innovation and then the theme is a repeat. One of those things is not like the other. I would like to see more innovation and thought process when themeing a pin, that's all. Don't we as consumers want that? Companies want more and more money every year for their product but offer recycled material, why? Well I think we know the answer, $$$. Let's make a product that's entirely new so people will want it that much more. Will the game sell, sure, they all do but they may be missing out on maximizing their sales in my opinion. Will I play it? Sure I'll play it. Will I buy it NIB? Not a chance and it's not for the reason of the pricing of new pins.
I'm not saying I have the next theme breakthrough idea however, I find this release as a lazy fillin to get product finalized. I'm sorry most on this thread don't agree. Feel free to agree or disagree. Thank you.

How many times has Star Trek and Star Wars been done? A lot more times than Pirates has.

You have 2 Star Trek pins.

#220 6 years ago

P3 is out there if you want innovation.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

no it's not. Nobody should have colored bulbs in the GI's anyway.

Looks pretty damn good in TNA with those rgb’s In the GI

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 38.00
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomGWI.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pirates-of-the-caribbean-jjp-4?tu=TomGWI and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.