(Topic ID: 281757)

Pirates of the Caribbean (Jersey Jack)

By FarFromHeaven26

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PIRATES (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Sorry, but this didnt need to be another thread. If someone knew something they would be posting it. Could have asked in the owners club, but again nothing new or it would have been posted. If you want one go buy kne, they come up for sale often.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

rai, I am with you on every single point you make here. I too am not prepared to spend 15 K for the ones that may come up which is why I made this inquiry post.

Then buy something else because a lot of folks who say they will pay 9k for a new one wont pony up if it gets rereleased.

Jjp is better off attending to the demand they have for gnr than relicensing and bringing this back. This coming from someone who is seriously debating ponying up for a potc.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I don’t know why you feel like being involved in my choices. I said I’d buy one but not at $15K. I didn’t say they’d need to be $9k. I’d probably buy one for $10.5K tho. (LE)
    I bought R&M plus SW premium for $15.5
    That’s not stopping me from buying a Potc if they are ever made for sale at a reasonable price.
    There is no way in hell I’d pay $15.5 for JJP Potc LE.

You don't want one at 15.5, ok? Don't. I have seen Le's in the last few months go in the 13k range so if I am buying that is probably where I will be. I just have to decide if I want to give up 2-3 titles to get one and if so which.

9k point had jack all to do with you. It has to do with the number of people on here, facebook, or even my local community that will bemoan buying a machine that is not available new. They don't want to pay what they go for. Before MMR tons of people talked a big game about how they would buy a new one, but many of those people that talked up, bought other games. Something newer and shinier came up. That or their finances could never justify dropping that much coin on a game.

It's why everytime he who shall not be named decides to announce another alien rumor I roll my eyes. If the game comes out a fraction of those talking about buying will actually do it. POTC is a great game, was playing one friday night with friends. Its not the end all of games, but it is a very good game and its worth what it is because of rarity. If you they were still in production they would be in the same price range as hobbit, woz, and dialed in. From a production standpoint not sure that there are say 500 buyers or however large a run jjp has to be for it to be lucrative for jack. Pinheads will get all excited for a minute, but when push comes to shove the next announcement is always better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pirates-of-the-caribbean-jersey-jack?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.