Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by RETROCENGO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi guys, hope you will check out this Pirates of the Caribbean Collectors Edition Pinball unboxing video, plus a quick JJP review

Thank you.

#2 1 year ago

Nice JJP collection and beautiful POTC CE! That was a crap load of work to have to go through to install your playfield protector. I did that on my first game only. Too bad that JJP no longer offers these as a purchase option. You'd think that a $12,500 game would come with a complimentary one if you wanted it!

#3 1 year ago

Great review and great collection!

6 months later
#4 9 months ago
Quoted from TommyNYC:

Great review and great collection!

Thanks Tommy, its a great pin for sure.
I still love playing pirates

#5 9 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Nice JJP collection and beautiful POTC CE! That was a crap load of work to have to go through to install your playfield protector. I did that on my first game only. Too bad that JJP no longer offers these as a purchase option. You'd think that a $12,500 game would come with a complimentary one if you wanted it!

I wish there was an option, when buying new pinball machines, for a little extra WITH installed playfieldprotectors, they will sell alot and make life easyer for NIB buyers for sure

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carmel, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chesterfield, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside