(Topic ID: 59761)

Pirates in the House!!!

By dapperdan24

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130813_183651.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

It is officially my boys favorite pin. What was I wasting my money on all of those other machines for?

20130813_183651.jpg20130813_183651.jpg

#2 10 years ago

They even like it sideways like that. Argh! Sorry, cell phone pic...

#6 10 years ago

A pingulp! Love it. I need a lockdown bar before any mods. For $50 I am pretty happy. It is actually a pretty fun game to play and it is the only pin actually in the house. Zizzle for the win!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Didn't you have a Stern POTC a while back?

I did, Tracelifter has it now.

Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:Hardest machine I ever owned. (I shit you not!)

You'll hear this a lot "not so easy is it matey"....

I am ordering some posts from PBL and adding outlane and center posts as you are right, this thing is hard!

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Was thinking of the Sten version when I read the title...hope the little guy plays the heck out of it

My 5 and 7 year old are loving it. Just picked up an X-men over the weekend and they could care less at this point. This one is just their size and it is in their play room!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pirates-in-the-house?tu=dapperdan24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.