(Topic ID: 277921)

Black rose Pirates cove issue

By Barney1995

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi I am new to Pinside and an owner or a black rose for about 2 years. I’m having issues with pirates cove. Hitting the ball into pirates cove will not reward me with a letter and I cannot work out why. I have had pinball techs come around but no luck. I can spell SINKSHIP though shooting the cannon as asked but as soon as I shoot into pirates cove no luck. It used to only do it once I started spelling SINKSHIP another way other than pirates cove, and once I got the first letter it would start to spell. But now I cant do it at all. I have gone through checking switches and they all operate fine. Seem like pirates cove can’t communicate to the SINKSHIP letters and be rewarded which is hugely frustrating. Other than this issue, it is such a great game and never get tired of playing it. So glad I had bought it when I did great fun!

#2 3 years ago

By "pirates cove" you mean the left-most shot, right? (ball lock)

#3 3 years ago

Yeah correct

#4 3 years ago

On my black rose, that shot only ever spots Lock letters, not sink ship. Unless there's some setting I don't know if..

#5 3 years ago

That’s weird! Mine has always spotted letters to SINKSHIP since I’ve had it. It also spells the lock letters as well..

#6 3 years ago

It will give you a SINKSHIP letter if you shoot it in there with the cannon, but that’s the only time it would.

#7 3 years ago

That’s so strange, I used to be able to do it but just shooting in there and it would alternate between spelling a letter or locking ball for multiball function. But even if I shoot in there with the cannon now it doesn’t work either

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pirates-cove-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.