• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ajfclark
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20050806-215649-dsc_9494 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ajfclark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from fredsmythson:

The 6 volt switches of the coin unit are in the correct position. So, there might be an issue with the 25 volt switches on the coin unit. Examine the coin unit and it's switches. Check to see if the switches are dirty or out of adjustment. Make sure the hub screws are tight on the coin unit... Also, look at the score motor and manually turn it to see if all the switches are opening and closing properly. Sometimes the switch stack fingers that ride on the score motor discs can be out of adjustment and it will cause issues with the coin unit...

I don't think my Pioneer has a coin unit?

20050806-215649-dsc_9494 (resized).jpg20050806-215649-dsc_9494 (resized).jpg

There's nothing between the chime box and the AX, BX, etc relays. There's the two coin count relay behind the score motor, but that's it.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from fredsmythson:

I was reading off some Spirit of 76 information, so it looks like the two player and four player machines control the player up feature differently. ajfclark , do you have a section of the Pioneer schematic that shows the coin count relay circuit?

I can't find the two coins relay in either the manual or the schematic. It's labelled Y in the machine. It's only used when the 2nd chute adjust is set to 2 coins. I don't think it'll have any impact on the problem OP mentions.

CX would be my first thought.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ajfclark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pioneer-plays-2-player-game-when-only-press-1-player?tu=ajfclark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.