PS5 (resized).jpg
FREE3 (resized).jpeg
FREE2 (resized).jpg
FREE1 (resized).jpg
BAGX (resized).jpg
Bright Room PlayField Unlit (resized).jpg
Bright Room PlayField Lit (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Our latest lighted mod for the Bag End shot (The Hobbit pinball machine) is now available for domestic and international shipping!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02856-bag-end-mod-for-the-hobbit-pinball-machine-all-versions

If you have any questions or simply want to discuss details, this is where it's at!
Bright Room PlayField Lit (resized).jpgBright Room PlayField Lit (resized).jpgBright Room PlayField Unlit (resized).jpgBright Room PlayField Unlit (resized).jpgBAGX (resized).jpgBAGX (resized).jpg
PS5 (resized).jpgPS5 (resized).jpg

Bag End Features (resized).jpgBag End Features (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Also, I am working on a simplified, non-lighted FREE version that you crafty folks can print with a 3D printer and paint yourself! I still have some details to work out to make this an easy print, but I've included some pics on my progress.

The free version will have considerably less detail (kind of like 480i vs 1080p), but can still be painted to look nice if you have the skills.

Look for this to be available soon!

FREE1 (resized).jpgFREE1 (resized).jpgFREE2 (resized).jpgFREE2 (resized).jpgFREE3 (resized).jpegFREE3 (resized).jpeg
#3 4 years ago

I just installed mine and I really like it. Tastefully done. It also makes it clear the location of the Shire shot

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I just installed mine and I really like it. Tastefully done. It also makes it clear the location of the Shire shot

Nice, thanks netman! Yes, there can be no mistake where Bag End is now

Speaking of the shire, I wish I could adapt this mod to LOTR, but that seems like a bit too much going on in that location with the VUK.

#5 4 years ago

I've posted the tessellation file for the basic mod to Thingiverse if you 3D priinter owners want to give it a go. For some unknown reason, the Thingiview model isn't showing up, but you can still download the .STL file and print just fine:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3843873/files

Let me know how it turns out!

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Speaking of the shire, I wish I could adapt this mod to LOTR, but that seems like a bit too much going on in that location with the VUK.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing but I agree, there is no way to fit it in there that I can see.

1 week later
#7 4 years ago

Received my mod for Bag End and I can't say enough how impressed I am! The attention to detail on this makes it appear to have come from the factory this way. I can't imagine not having this mod installed now! Thanks for producing such a quality mod. The Hobbit is my favorite machine and you've just made it that much nicer. Thank you!!

IMG_2485 (resized).jpgIMG_2485 (resized).jpgIMG_2486 (resized).jpgIMG_2486 (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago
Quoted from fmetz374:

Received my mod for Bag End and I can't say enough how impressed I am! The attention to detail on this makes it appear to have come from the factory this way. I can't imagine not having this mod installed now! Thanks for producing such a quality mod. The Hobbit is my favorite machine and you've just made it that much nicer. Thank you!![quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for taking the time to post fmetz374 ! Each one has subtle differences; I spend so much time individually painting these that it feels like seeing one of my kids all grown up, making his way out there in the wild, lol

I'm with you on Hobbit - it's my favorite, too. It's the only pin I own that I still find new stuff and a bunch of surprises even after over a year of ownership. I still have no idea how backstab or treasure hunt works or even how to activate them and that's the way I like it. I still haven't even defeated Smaug .

Glad I could help make your Hobbit experience just a bit better!!

#9 4 years ago

Just a quick heads-up for those looking to get one of these - they are in stock as of today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02856-mod-for-bag-end-the-hobbit-pinball-machine-all-versions

Thanks!

-PC

INSTOCK (resized).jpgINSTOCK (resized).jpg
#10 4 years ago

Looks great! I may have to order one of these soon.

1 year later
#11 2 years ago

Any more of these for sale?

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Any more of these for sale?

I'm making more - but taking a break for the sailing season. Look for a restock at the back half of summer.

Cheers,
-PC

BOAT (resized).jpgBOAT (resized).jpg
#13 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I'm making more - but taking a break for the sailing season. Look for a restock at the back half of summer.
Cheers,
-PC
[quoted image]

Dude, Awesome Boat, awesome mod, already installed.
Worth the wait gang, let the man sail.
Ive been sailing since I was a little kid.
Did competitive for several years, i miss regatta's and rounding bouy's.

3 months later
#14 2 years ago

Also interested in purchasing, will be watching this thread

#15 2 years ago

Almost done with a batch! Just need a day or two and I'll post them on Pinside, Pinworlds and Mezelmods.

IMG_20211109_073938 (resized).jpgIMG_20211109_073938 (resized).jpg
#16 2 years ago

Bag End mods are now available for domestic shipping. I have only a handful done and am waiting on raw materials to make more (like everyone else is) so get them while you can. Note - these are only available for domestic shipping until it is proven that international shipping is ready for prime time.

-PC

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02856-mod-for-bag-end-the-hobbit-pinball-machine-all-versions

#17 2 years ago

Awesome mod bump!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinworlds-the-hobbit-bag-end-mod-now-available?hl=touchingevil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.