Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 60 days ago by PanzerFreak
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

INSTOCK (resized).jpg
IMG_2486 (resized).jpg
IMG_2485 (resized).jpg
Bag End Features (resized).jpg
PS5 (resized).jpg
FREE3 (resized).jpeg
FREE2 (resized).jpg
FREE1 (resized).jpg
BAGX (resized).jpg
Bright Room PlayField Unlit (resized).jpg
Bright Room PlayField Lit (resized).jpg

#1 75 days ago

Our latest lighted mod for the Bag End shot (The Hobbit pinball machine) is now available for domestic and international shipping!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02856-bag-end-mod-for-the-hobbit-pinball-machine-all-versions

If you have any questions or simply want to discuss details, this is where it's at!
Bright Room PlayField Lit (resized).jpgBright Room PlayField Unlit (resized).jpgBAGX (resized).jpg
PS5 (resized).jpg

Bag End Features (resized).jpg
#2 75 days ago

Also, I am working on a simplified, non-lighted FREE version that you crafty folks can print with a 3D printer and paint yourself! I still have some details to work out to make this an easy print, but I've included some pics on my progress.

The free version will have considerably less detail (kind of like 480i vs 1080p), but can still be painted to look nice if you have the skills.

Look for this to be available soon!

FREE1 (resized).jpgFREE2 (resized).jpgFREE3 (resized).jpeg
#3 75 days ago

I just installed mine and I really like it. Tastefully done. It also makes it clear the location of the Shire shot

#4 75 days ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I just installed mine and I really like it. Tastefully done. It also makes it clear the location of the Shire shot

Nice, thanks netman! Yes, there can be no mistake where Bag End is now

Speaking of the shire, I wish I could adapt this mod to LOTR, but that seems like a bit too much going on in that location with the VUK.

#5 74 days ago

I've posted the tessellation file for the basic mod to Thingiverse if you 3D priinter owners want to give it a go. For some unknown reason, the Thingiview model isn't showing up, but you can still download the .STL file and print just fine:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3843873/files

Let me know how it turns out!

#6 74 days ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Speaking of the shire, I wish I could adapt this mod to LOTR, but that seems like a bit too much going on in that location with the VUK.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing but I agree, there is no way to fit it in there that I can see.

1 week later
#7 66 days ago

Received my mod for Bag End and I can't say enough how impressed I am! The attention to detail on this makes it appear to have come from the factory this way. I can't imagine not having this mod installed now! Thanks for producing such a quality mod. The Hobbit is my favorite machine and you've just made it that much nicer. Thank you!!

IMG_2485 (resized).jpgIMG_2486 (resized).jpg
#8 66 days ago
Quoted from fmetz374:

Received my mod for Bag End and I can't say enough how impressed I am! The attention to detail on this makes it appear to have come from the factory this way. I can't imagine not having this mod installed now! Thanks for producing such a quality mod. The Hobbit is my favorite machine and you've just made it that much nicer. Thank you!![quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for taking the time to post fmetz374 ! Each one has subtle differences; I spend so much time individually painting these that it feels like seeing one of my kids all grown up, making his way out there in the wild, lol

I'm with you on Hobbit - it's my favorite, too. It's the only pin I own that I still find new stuff and a bunch of surprises even after over a year of ownership. I still have no idea how backstab or treasure hunt works or even how to activate them and that's the way I like it. I still haven't even defeated Smaug .

Glad I could help make your Hobbit experience just a bit better!!

#9 60 days ago

Just a quick heads-up for those looking to get one of these - they are in stock as of today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02856-mod-for-bag-end-the-hobbit-pinball-machine-all-versions

Thanks!

-PC

INSTOCK (resized).jpg
#10 60 days ago

Looks great! I may have to order one of these soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside