You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PWAmpsF (resized).jpg
20230107_081325 (resized).jpg
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
2020-05-23 11.49.46 (resized).jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

This will likely be long with a lot of useless information. In summary, buy some Pinwoofer kits.

I kept reading posts with people raving about the Pinwoofer kit. The reviews were overwhelmingly positive, kinda like the Amazon reviews where they give away free stuff if you give a positive review. Fakespot doesn't work on Pinside, so I had to give it a try. Unfortunately I had to pay for it. My Metallica already had a Flipper Fidelity kit, but a lot of the reviews were specifically for Metallica, so I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Audiophiles and wine experts are an interesting breed, and largely full of crap. I've fallen into the trap myself, expensive phono cartridges, preamps, constantly changing out components, etc. The question is, how can you give an honest review after you just spent a bunch of money and time? Of course you want it to sound better and will probably talk yourself into thinking it sounds better, especially if everyone is saying it sounds better.

The only way to make a fair comparison would be to A/B them side by side, not an hour later. You would need to record it. Cell phone video won't do, needs to be something with better quality.

#2 3 years ago

Keep drinking this is going to be epic!

#3 3 years ago

I'll warn you again, this was an attempt at a scientific review attempt that falls short, just so you don't read 3 pages of crap to find little scientific results.

This is an Audio Technica AT3035 condenser mic. It's a decent home studio mic, not the cheapest, not even close to the most expensive. I have it at ear level. I ran it into a Tascam DR40. Cheap little handheld, but decent quality. I probably should have run a long cable to the DAW, but I was lazy.

The comparisons I was hoping to get were

1. Flipper Fidelity with external sub
2. Flipper Fidelity, no external sub
3. Flipper Fidelity speakers, Pinwoofer preamp
4. Pinwoofer sub, FF backbox speakers
5. Full Pinwoofer system

I chose Sad But True to do my comparisons. I'm one of those "I like early Metallica" guys and don't often listen to anything beyond And Justice for All, but there is no denying the production of the Black album is great.

2020-05-23 11.49.46 (resized).jpg2020-05-23 11.49.46 (resized).jpg

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Keep drinking this is going to be epic!

I haven't started yet, but if the posts start to get a little fuzzy you will know why....

#5 3 years ago

I will post some Google drive links to recordings as I edit them down. This microphone might be a little too sensitive for this application, and I may have had the gain a little too hot. They all sound really boomy. I'm not sure they are of any value, but I tried.

I started with everything hooked up, got a recording and went to disconnect the external sub. It was already disconnected. I don't remember disconnecting it. Hooked it back up, its very noisy. Maybe it's the cable? Was it always this noisy? No idea. Recorded that.

Anyway, went to get set up for the next recording and realized I had the low pass filter switch in the "on" position. Not ideal when I'm trying to review a subwoofer. I re-recorded with the subwoofer and LPF off. There is a noticeable difference with the LPF off. Unfortunately I don't have the FF kit without the external sub, without the LPF on, so I've already killed the experiment.

Listen with some headphones, these will probably all sound the same on computer speakers.

FF Ext Sub LPF
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdcpg2lizlfcfki/FF%20Ext%20Sub%20LPF.wav?dl=0

FF Ext Sub No LPF
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dcim3j80at84lu/FF%20Ext%20Sub%20No%20LPF.wav?dl=0

FF No Sub LPF
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lea7c6155bozx0j/FF%20No%20Sub%20LPF.wav?dl=0

#6 3 years ago

On to the install! I told you it would be long. There are a lot of parts, and a lot of instructions. Small criticism, but it would been nice to have one set of instructions for the game I was working on. There were 4 or 5 documents to read through and a pile of parts. It would have also been nice if the game specific instructions told you what parts were extra.

Everything is well packaged, and the directions were decent. The power connects to the same spot as the Color DMD and other mods. Luckily I had a splitter. Pinwoofer emailed me asking if I had the playfield support rails, which I do. Installed the subwoofer, lowered the playfield, doesn't fit. Support rails are hitting the speaker. The mounting bracket is universal and has lots of holes, I turned it 90 degrees and favored the speaker slightly to the left. Now everything fits. I'm not certain if my rails are in the factory suggested spot, it was a mod I put in, there were no drilled holes if I remember correctly. Not an issue.

I powered everything on holding the bare copper of the Pinwoofer leads to the FF sub.
HOLY COW!!
This wasn't a difference you needed some elaborate recording rig for. It's night and day. No comparison at all. Huge improvement.
I should have recorded this step, but I didn't want to waste any connectors. If I were to guess the Pinwoofer sub sounded better, but not by a ton. Hopefully the recording shows all the low mids that were previously nonexistent.

PW Sub FF Backbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/62kuvozn7nusfbw/PW%20Sub%20FF%20Backbox.wav?dl=0

#7 3 years ago

Backbox speaker install! The speakers needed to be rotated a certain way to fit, and I needed to break off one of the mounting tabs. They do mention this might be necessary for mounting in some games in the instructions. This took a little trial and error, but it was very late. I probably should have resumed the next day.

The amp install was awesome. They included magnets, it snaps on to the Color DMD, no drilling necessary (I'm assuming this works with metal backbox games as well). This is great because I'll probably keep this kit if I sell the game.

I was getting a little interference noise, I moved the cable coming for the LED OCD board and it went away.

Overall I'm very happy with the sound. This isn't a speaker upgrade, it's a sound system upgrade.

Here is a link to the folder with all of the files if anyone wants to do a comparison.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v5qlp3x76l05tq3/AADwXQEBA1iS9vLM_NI0VkWla?dl=0

#8 3 years ago

Yup. They are awesome on met, u should hear em on imdn. Incredible difference!!

#9 3 years ago

Pinwoofer walked me through my install, same, had to figure out extra hardware, but man, I’d dig through a Radio Shack inventory all damned day to get the improvement Pinwoofer made! All around perfect balance, zero distortion, and crisp treble.

Man knows his stuff! Highly recommend! ( on my WMS IJ btw)

#10 3 years ago

Hmm.. thanks for the review. Glad I got it yesterday for my Tron. Just need a few hours to put away for it.

#11 3 years ago

I also have pinwoofer kit in my tron and my met. Highly recommend it no need for external sub now.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yup. They are awesome on met, u should hear em on imdn. Incredible difference!!

I bought 2 kits, 2nd one is going in Maiden. I think I'll just install that one without the elaborate recording and review...

#13 3 years ago

I have them in most of my pins. So good. No need for the external sub. It’s playing second spot in my theater now!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I bought 2 kits, 2nd one is going in Maiden. I think I'll just install that one without the elaborate recording and review...

I have a maiden premium and I've never heard a pin sound so good. Only game I really crank up volume to ridiculous level, and I'm not even a fan. 2 mins to midnite rocks!!

#15 3 years ago

Man...you guys are making making my credit card hide! I might have to dig it out and use it for my Luci.

#16 3 years ago

I have Pinwoofer on ACDC, Met, KISS, Beatles, JP Premium, and TRON LE. Was never a fan of external subs and the other popular pinball speaker upgrades always fell short of my expectations. This is a full spectrum audio upgrade. Definitely more work to install, but worth the effort (and Dan is incredibly responsive to making the process smooth).

Highly recommend.

#17 3 years ago

I bought a kit for JP2...then pulled the trigger on 10 more! It's an upgrade that doesn't disappoint. Buy with confidence if you appreciate better sound quality!

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

If I were to guess the Pinwoofer sub sounded better, but not by a ton. Hopefully the recording shows all the low mids that were previously nonexistent.

Greetings Shredso ! First, thank you for doing such a detailed and objective review - we really appreciate the attention to detail and the time required to this.

We listened carefully to the audio clips. In our opinion, you are spot-on with your "low mids" comment; the moment the PinWoofer track started it was immediately apparent to us what was in play. There is most definitely a signature in the 200-500Hz range from our kit. An external sub typically has it's power concentrated below 200Hz and a stock cabinet speaker is pretty weak below about 500Hz. The in-cabinet PinWoofer driver has a great response below 200Hz but a superior response in the 200-500Hz range which improves the blend in the low-mid / high bass band. This is where much of the track "presence" can be found.

One final comment and possibly the most important. The backbox amp and speakers are vital to balancing the system. With the exception of a few titles / trims, the vast majority of stock backboxes fall woefully short of the potential that the track offers. With improved backbox speakers and our amp, one can hear call-outs and effects with much greater clarity and well defined bracketing compared to the de-rated stock amp and paper cone speakers.

We offer a complete solution.

#19 3 years ago

Sounds awesome. Maybe one day I'll grow the courage to hit the submit button. I keep putting two Spike 2 kits in the cart and keep closing it after $516 pops up. Maybe there will be a free shipping discount for black Friday in July or the real black Friday or some other discount that will push me over the edge. Deffidently sounds like an nice kit and the PinWoofer crew seem like a good business.

2 weeks later
#20 3 years ago

I bought the sub kit for my Iron Maiden and don't regret it one bit; it truly adds a ton to the machine. This was my first modding experience and the instructions and process was super clear and easy to do for a first timer. Dan at pinwoofer was super helpful answering my questions and replying to my emails very promptly. I'm super happy with the product and service he provided, can't recommend it enough and will definitely be my go-to for the next machines.

2 weeks later
#21 3 years ago

PinWoofer is simply put " the best " upgrade for your Pin you can get !! I have one in my Met and ACDC and if you want crisp clear sound and deep bass, the PinWoofer Super Kit is the way to go.I was not happy with the stock speakers, with the muffled voices and music, and went through different kits that others thought sounded good, in my opinion, they aren't even close to PinWoofers Super Kit, its far and above more clear and brings out clarity in both the backbox and cabinet speakers to a whole new level ...Dan is there every step of the way. Very easy install, and if you should need any help, he is there with anything you need for a smooth install. Don't hesitate , buy one !!

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

PinWoofer is simply put " the best " upgrade for your Pin you can get !! I have one in my Met and ACDC and if you want crisp clear sound and deep bass, the PinWoofer Super Kit is the way to go.I was not happy with the stock speakers, with the muffled voices and music, and went through different kits that others thought sounded good, in my opinion, they aren't even close to PinWoofers Super Kit, its far and above more clear and brings out clarity in both the backbox and cabinet speakers to a whole new level ...Dan is there every step of the way. Very easy install, and if you should need any help, he is there with anything you need for a smooth install. Don't hesitate , buy one !!

I think it's safe to say it's not an opinion...PinWoofer is the best audio upgrade on the market! Considering the high build quality, it's also fairly priced when compared with other products.

Saying it's a "very easy install" is definitely more of an opinion Dan offers super support, however my install time was on average 1 hour (I'm pretty anal on wire management and fit-and-finish). On SAM installs I hit some snags with the rings that I imagine Dan has solved. In any event, the extra install pain was worth the gain in every instance. Just don't want to give people the impression it's a 10 minute install.

#23 3 years ago

It’s definitely not a 10 minute install , but like the directions state , if you take your time and relax ,,, under an hour is not an exaggeration,,,I have absolutely no experience in installing this type of thing, and “in my opinion “ it was a breeze,

#24 3 years ago

That and Dan will literally walk you through it over the phone if you want. Fantastic customer service.

#25 3 years ago

I can't tell you how much we appreciate your patience on the install time and with the instructions. Back in the day I would say "installs in about an hour" but I revised that to "one to two hours" because realistically, that's what it takes. However, once you see what's going on the second kit is much easier. A similar comparison might be installing a car stereo; that will take a couple of hours so I don't know that our install time is completely unreasonable but we are working hard to bring it down in a significant way.

Quality instructions are difficult to write and I've received many an email literally saying "great instructions, it was easy" etc., while other guys have constructive feedback which we take seriously and incorporate as much as is possible and relevant. Some feedback is in-between but in the end I am certain we have never left anyone behind since we track every kit outcome closely. We have some open cases for guys who don't respond / stop responding, and we stop hounding them after two emails and 60 days. I am always willing to help break you loose so I hope that making myself available to help out makes up for any troubles you might have.

Learning the subtle differences among the 125+ titles we support and the different trim packages, vault runs and speaker panels, other speaker kit wiring and not to mention documentation errors in the manufacturers manuals and specs has been a huge challenge. It is impossible for us to know all of these variants at time zero but over time, customer interaction and feedback have helped us to become what we are today and we are immensely appreciative of this. It really bothers me when a customer is "broken" or must deal with a specific variance and feed it back to us. The good news is that we have matured and there are far fewer surprises today compared to 6-12 months ago so the effort has been worth the outcome!

Thank you for your strong support!

11 months later
#26 2 years ago

Unfortunately the pinwoofer kits are poor quality made in China. The soundbuttons feels cheap and not accurate at all. Further he dont accept his own product to take back... When I started about a review he comes up with an vague proposal to end up still stealing money from me

The pinwoofer set add nothing to a premium or le. If you have a pro just swap the backbox and cabinet speakers. You can easily do settings in the menu and you don't need such a clumsy poor quality equalizer for that.

See https://flipperfidelity.com/stern-10-3-way-speaker-system-le-spike-2-pro-and-premium/
It’s cheaper and better!

#27 2 years ago

Hmmmm. Same troll type post in the other thread…. Fishy.

1 month later
#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Here is a link to the folder with all of the files if anyone wants to do a comparison.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v5qlp3x76l05tq3/AADwXQEBA1iS9vLM_NI0VkWla?dl=0

Hi @shredso, this link from a while ago no longer works. By any chance do you still have these audio files available?

5 months later
#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Unfortunately the pinwoofer kits are poor quality made in China. The soundbuttons feels cheap and not accurate at all. Further he dont accept his own product to take back... When I started about a review he comes up with an vague proposal to end up still stealing money from me
The pinwoofer set add nothing to a premium or le. If you have a pro just swap the backbox and cabinet speakers. You can easily do settings in the menu and you don't need such a clumsy poor quality equalizer for that.
See https://flipperfidelity.com/stern-10-3-way-speaker-system-le-spike-2-pro-and-premium/
It’s cheaper and better!

Is not TRUE Body!
Today i change my Godzilla Premium stock sounds to Pinsound, these way getting better Than stock sounds, but not Will be any different in the Sub Sounds, nothing hard bass!

The back box sound Will better, but is not Like the Pinwoofer pre ampfyling sound!

Pinwoofer bass is awesome, back box sound’s clear and uniqe!

8 months later
#30 1 year ago

Hi Guys. Resurrecting this thread a bit. From
Reason through the reviews, I decided to buy Pinwoofer for my Star Wars Premium and Willy Wonka LE. The installations were very straightforward. Dan has really refined the hardware and the process. Also, the instructions with Hurry Up Pinball were great too.

This is hands down the best audio upgrade for a built in cabinet experience. My wife was shocked at how much better and clearer they sound. We can’t say enough good things about it and the service that Dan provided.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Hi Guys. Resurrecting this thread a bit. From
Reason through the reviews, I decided to buy Pinwoofer for my Star Wars Premium and Willy Wonka LE. The installations were very straightforward. Dan has really refined the hardware and the process. Also, the instructions with Hurry Up Pinball were great too.
This is hands down the best audio upgrade for a built in cabinet experience. My wife was shocked at how much better and clearer they sound. We can’t say enough good things about it and the service that Dan provided.

I would like to add to this as I to just got into pinwoofer as my GZ premium has pinsound. First off I installed in my WIlly Wonka CE and Holy stocking stuffer batman it improved it 10 fold. I love that I have a actual amp to dial the sound in to my personal preferences. As pinman stated even my wife could hear a huge difference. I also recently installed in my star trek premium and had a few small challenges. Dan was on it as he responded to my emails with lightning quickness and even spent some time on Saturday on the phone with me. That's some unreal fantastic customer service in a world where I feel like it's a dying trend My star trek now sounds beyond dope and Dan has a new long term happy customer!!! I also attest that the install on both pins were very easy and clear instructions were given, especially the videos by hurry up pinball.

#32 1 year ago

I've put pinwoofers in every pin I think I'll keep, and can't imagine why anyone questions them. Just the clarity alone is worth the cost and when you want to crank it up, it's unreal. Highly recommend Dan's BBU as well. GZ really thumps!

#33 1 year ago

Awesome guys - thanks for the accolades - have fun!!!

1 month later
#34 1 year ago

I just ordered my first pin- Star Wars Premium (really love the theme), and knowing audio upgrades would likely be needed for someone like myself very into clear and powerful sound as an integral part of the experience, researched a bunch and just bought these too. Maybe I should have waited, but based on the strong positive reviews here, looks like this will be a good choice. Will report back after (I also have the recommended settings for this pin bookmarked from the PinWoofer page) but expecting great things

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from artisan88:

I just ordered my first pin- Star Wars Premium (really love the theme), and knowing audio upgrades would likely be needed for someone like myself very into clear and powerful sound as an integral part of the experience, researched a bunch and just bought these too. Maybe I should have waited, but based on the strong positive reviews here, looks like this will be a good choice. Will report back after (I also have the recommended settings for this pin bookmarked from the PinWoofer page) but expecting great things

Expect Great Things and You Shall Receive Great Things With PinWoofer !

#36 1 year ago

I bought an Iron Maiden prem with this system installed in it! It’s very impressive! I’m a fan.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I bought an Iron Maiden prem with this system installed in it! It’s very impressive! I’m a fan.

Put one in gz, it's amazing!

1 month later
#38 1 year ago

Worth it to put in a BM66? I added a Lepai amp, kicker speakers in backbox (but put premium speakers back in because sound was not as good), and upgraded the sub also. I have the pinnovators adapter to run audio to the amp.

Did the same to GZ but kept the kickers in the backbox. A lot of money to spend, just want to make sure if it’s worth it since I upgraded already. Thanks for any help.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Worth it to put in a BM66? I added a Lepai amp, kicker speakers in backbox (but put premium speakers back in because sound was not as good), and upgraded the sub also. I have the pinnovators adapter to run audio to the amp.
Did the same to GZ but kept the kickers in the backbox. A lot of money to spend, just want to make sure if it’s worth it since I upgraded already. Thanks for any help.

Wow, that's a tough question for me to answer (since you've already upgraded using a different approach). When upgrading from a stock Stern, Pinwoofer rocks. I have a Lepai amp in my Rick and Morty (comes stock on that game) and it sounds great, but the stock Spooky speakers are also great.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Wow, that's a tough question for me to answer (since you've already upgraded using a different approach). When upgrading from a stock Stern, Pinwoofer rocks. I have a Lepai amp in my Rick and Morty (comes stock on that game) and it sounds great, but the stock Spooky speakers are also great.

My Halloween is the same. It sounds awesome compared to my sterns. That’s why I went with the Lepai amp. Base on Halloween sounds amazing from sub as does from the back box speakers. For me it’s a noticeable difference. Is the spooky sound output hardware better or is it the sound sound files that’s also better than stern? If that makes sense? Software vs hardware limitations.

Just don’t know if I will get better sound with pinwoofer on my sterns from my current setup. The kickers sound great in GZ but was worse in BM66. Also had same setup in my Rush LE and JP premium when I had them.

Just hate to spend the money on pinwoofer full kit or just get their amp DIY kit for $184 since I upgraded the speakers already?

#41 1 year ago

My Halloween is the same. It sounds awesome compared to my sterns. That’s why I went with the Lepai amp. Base on Halloween sounds amazing from sub as does from the back box speakers. For me it’s a noticeable difference. Is the spooky sound output hardware better or is it the sound sound files that’s also better than stern? If that makes sense? Software vs hardware limitations.
Just don’t know if I will get better sound with pinwoofer on my sterns from my current setup. The kickers sound great in GZ but was worse in BM66. Also had same setup in my Rush LE and JP premium when I had them.
Just hate to spend the money on pinwoofer full kit or just get their amp DIY kit for $184 since I upgraded the speakers already?

Dan @ Pinwoofer is an awesome guy and I bet he'll work with you on understanding what's best (and if it doesn't work out, offer a return or something).

From my perspective, the fidelity of the sound files make a huge difference. I added Pinwoofer to my STTNG stock system, but didn't really notice a big difference (and the stock speakers SUCK on that B/W title). I imagine going to Pinsound with custom sound files would rock, but it's just too big an investment for me to justify. Pinwoofer on my Stern rock and roll pins is where I notice the biggest difference. Also great on JP2 and GZ.

IMG_1642 (resized).jpegIMG_1642 (resized).jpeg

#42 1 year ago

Greetings @ballykiss1978! Great chatting with you today, thanks for reaching out!

Below is the comparison we talked about.

A teardown of that amp is shown below. This unit is branded several different ways depending on the distributor. Single sided PCB, through hole components, some jumper wires. (This is not to say it's a bad option because it does meet needs, just some observations on its construction.)

Next, a few PinWoofer amps, undressed. Appearance won't always tell the story, but I think the difference in effort here is clear. We use the best materials possible; SMT, large decoupling caps, custom heat sink, extensive ground plane / polygons, thermal vias, and a high-end enclosure for our Plus Series Amps. We have invested heavily into our electronics and offer what we think is most well-designed pinball audio upgrade possible. If we have a design issue, we fix it. (For transparency, we did use a commercial amp years ago, but have since migrated to 100% in-house PCB design.)

OK, just a fun look inside. Have a great day, and thanks for your attention!

20230107_081325 (resized).jpg20230107_081325 (resized).jpgPWAmpsF (resized).jpgPWAmpsF (resized).jpg
#43 1 year ago

Worth every penny. The diy thread system will cost virtually the same , with no support. You won't be sorry

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings BallyKISS1978! Great chatting with you today, thanks for reaching out!
Below is the comparison we talked about.
A teardown of that amp is shown below. This unit is branded several different ways depending on the distributor. Single sided PCB, through hole components, some jumper wires. (This is not to say it's a bad option because it does meet needs, just some observations on its construction.)
Next, a few PinWoofer amps, undressed. Appearance won't always tell the story, but I think the difference in effort here is clear. We use the best materials possible; SMT, large decoupling caps, custom heat sink, extensive ground plane / polygons, thermal vias, and a high-end enclosure for our Plus Series Amps. We have invested heavily into our electronics and offer what we think is most well-designed pinball audio upgrade possible. If we have a design issue, we fix it. (For transparency, we did use a commercial amp years ago, but have since migrated to 100% in-house PCB design.)
OK, just a fun look inside. Have a great day, and thanks for your attention!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had an awesome time talking to you also. Appreciate that a lot. Also thanks to everyone’s feedback. Very much appreciated!!

#45 1 year ago

Order placed! Can’t wait! Thanks Dan again for all your help!!

3 months later
#46 11 months ago

Has anyone installed this kit in a Scared Stiff? Big difference from Stock set up?

#47 11 months ago

I have one in my Scared Stiff. It made a great difference. And easy to install. Sounds great.

#48 11 months ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

I have one in my Scared Stiff. It made a great difference. And easy to install. Sounds great.

Thank you.

3 months later
#49 8 months ago

Finally got mine put into EHOH - what a great improvement!!!

Nice and full, excellent clarity, and a low-end to boot
Great hearing all the little details Stern speakers completely leave out.

Only one thing I don't like...... the amp pop when the unit is powered down. Is there a way to get rid of this?
I remember my old hi-fi amps doing this back in the day if they weren't turned off 1st when powering everything down.

Excellent product. Going to be in every pin I get going forward.

5 months later
#50 3 months ago

Absolutely love my pinwoofer setup! FYI for those buying and installing (which is quite simple btw)....get the ground loop feedback kit in order to cut out any extra feedback from the speakers. It costs like 12 bucks and is a must have in my book.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 29.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinwoofer-review and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.