Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinrepairguides_6-19-12.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

me and Clay are creating our own content.

You and Clay??

Sorry to say this but your level of expertise is no where near Clay's..
    Your still learning and I see you still post help threads on RGP especially the Dracula CPU acid damage Vid you needed help with when your coin door menu was going nuts on the game.You knew there was battery acid damage on the CPU,Any tech would know the first sign of attack would be the coin door menus with battery acid on the CPU.You posted a help thread just to find that out,Your WPC reset Vid also wasn't correct.

Clay is way ahead of you!!! So please don't associate yourself with Clay's expertise and knowledge.

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

I never said my level of expertise is near to Clay. I just said we both are creating our own content.
    Why are people trying to attack me personally because I'm pointing out something that is important for the health of the overall pinball community?

Don't you ever send me a PM threating me!! Be a Man and do it in the wide open forum,I don't have a beef with you but you think Your a know it all and that's what i don't like.You said in your PM about meeting up and discussing the problem well let me tell you this your gonna end up with a boot up your A$$!!!

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

make bogus accusations against me

There was nothing Bogus about it!!

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

This all seems to have started because I had the audacity to suggest that posting a CL ad wasn't that great of a thing to do, and you got your feelings all bent out of shape and have been following me around online trying to mount various personal attacks. You need to grow up and recognize that other people are entitled to have opinions. And if you have a beef with me, take it up with me instead of polluting the forum with your irrational, unjustified malice towards someone you've never met, who has never done anything to you. Grow up!

Keep that BS talk to yourself no one wants to hear that crap!!Your Opinions stink by the way!!

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

I'm really sorry people have to see this immature stuff.

I've reported it to the mods. Hopefully they'll deal with it.

It's a sad day when people can't have an exchange of opinion and information without it degenerating into an elementary school-style argument.

Your school teacher now huh?

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

I hope Pinside isn't falling pray to this syndrome as well.

It's because of people like you who think they are always right is why a site becomes crappy.

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

But it doesn't hurt to drop some money to the cause at http://pinrepair.com/donate/ You never know what you might find.

Donations help out a great deal!! and Clay deserves every bit of it!! What you'll find is a username and password for his Awesome PinBallNinja Site which is filled with excellent info and Videos too.

Clay has put a lot of time and effort into this hobby with the best info around!! Period!!
    Keep up the great work Clay!!

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

so how much is a nice donation to Clay? wouldnt mind donating but it seems as if you have to donate a certain amount to get access to the forums. Also does he have the guides up in the forums? Would gladly donate for that.

20 bucks or more...Keep in mind donations are a huge help and give as much as you can.
    There are no guides there but Theres so much info there it's unreal over 650 repairs very well documented and lots of info on all the systems,Some with videos too...Trust me it's worth every cent!!!

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I would gladly donate if he has something on gottlieb system 3's. cant get any help anywhere for those. have a sound problem on my Teed off for a while now. might have to go check it out.

He does....There are plenty of repairs on gottileb system 3

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinwiki?tu=pinmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.