Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 288 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinWiz2180
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

500 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20191227-212023 (resized).png
    wiki (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180322-181743 (resized).png
    Securi_Washing_Machine (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#180 4 years ago

Just to add to the discussion...

Today I'm not getting redirects with either Safari 13.0.4 or Firefox 71 on a Mac. This is true whether I go to pinwiki.com or www.pinwiki.com.

Firefox is just standard.
    Safari is using Wipr

3 weeks later
    #204 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Completely irrelevant. The site has malware on it SOMEWHERE. Could be it only redirects visitors every 74th time, name starts with T, wears size 8W shoe, or any other criteria.
    Until it’s fixed you’re risking infection every time you visit. No one knows yet if the redirects are harmful or who is vulnerable.

I'll support this. Several weeks ago I posted that I'd not run into the problem when going to the fixed domain (not unlike @kenlayton). However, eventually I went there and got redirected... so Yes it happens but certainly not under all conditions. Exactly when? That's a good question.

3 weeks later
    #279 4 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

Pinside could easily create it's own wiki and integrate it into the site. I'm actually surprised they haven't done this already as it seems like a good fit.

I'm not a fan of this idea. Just IMHO... nobody is wrong.

I love Pinside yet Pinside content simply isn't very technical and, as I see it, getting less and less technical as time goes on.

I like the "dedicated to tech" pinwiki concept. And we don't need to create an Amazon or Facebook of Pinball.

... Altan

2 years later
    #282 1 year ago

Confirming I see this behavior too

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinwiki-1?tu=altan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.