By Sc1f1

1 month ago

Stats

• Started 1 month ago
  • 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by J_Striker

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1
Uploaded by Sc1f1

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 50 days ago

I am pleased to announce this year I’ll have a Pinvasion t-shirt made. It’s probably long overdue, but I’m excited to announce that Dirty Donny is working on a design that will be the logo for the back of this year’s shirt, and he’ll also be doing a black light poster series! Keep an eye out for an upcoming give away for Dirty Donny’s book that I will be doing on the Pinvasion Facebook tournament page, https://www.facebook.com/events/310723119275807/
    More info about the artwork will also be available soon. I will have shirts, posters, and limited foil series. The shirt will be a limited printing and we will have a tournament package soon that includes a shirt, $20 in entries and covers the $5 PAPA player fee for $40.
    Dirty Donny is considered one of the most influential artists in the pop culture scenes of underground rock, punk, and heavy metal. He is widely known for his creative work on concert posters, album covers and, recently has done artwork for three Stern Pinball machines (Metallica, Pabst Can Crusher and Aerosmith)

#2 45 days ago

Dirty Donny Gillies book giveaway coming soon. Jump on over to https://www.facebook.com/pinvasion and like that page to find out when the giveaways will be coming up.

#3 42 days ago

Come get those books and Pinvasion posters signed!

DD (resized).PNG

#4 42 days ago

Up there with some of the best pinball tourneys in existence

1 week later
    #5 33 days ago

How about some teaser shots over the next couple weeks to reveal the new Dirty Donny artwork for Pinvasion?

Get on over to facebook.com/pinvasion and like and follow for drawings and more stuff for Pinvasion.

16807785_1249930411764282_7961824506821107817_n (resized).jpg

#6 30 days ago

weeks?? Days baby

topright (resized).jpg

#7 29 days ago
    Quoted from Sc1f1:

weeks?? Days baby

looking good

#8 26 days ago

bottomright (resized).jpg

#9 26 days ago

Beautiful stuff! Donny really was a great find for the Pinball Industry.
    I'm not really an Aerosmith fan, but that pin look frikkin' fantastic.

#10 23 days ago

I really appreciate the work Dirty Donny put into this piece. I wanted something sci fi, gaming and nerdy and I think he really hit the marks in his style. This will be a single color screen printed T-Shirt for sale soon on the site. I will have 50 signed black light posters for sale also. The posters are limited and printed by the same company Donny uses.

Pinvasion logo web 2 (resized).jpg

#11 23 days ago

That looks great!! Will you have any "standard" posters for sale or will the only posters be the 50 limited ones?

#12 22 days ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That looks great!! Will you have any "standard" posters for sale or will the only posters be the 50 limited ones?

Thank you sir!

They will all be "black light" posters. To be honest they look good without blacklights and aren't like the old posters with the velour/velvet feel.

1 week later
    #13 10 days ago

The site is officially up and you can register and get your shirt and save $10. The shop is located at either page http://www.pinvasion.com http://www.facebook.com/pinvasion . Posters are limited stock and should be in next week. Shirt will be in stock the first week of April and then we'll start shipping those out. Don't forget your Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo 2017 passes (http://www.gameatl.com)

PinvasionCtiny (resized).jpg
    _smallFINALT-SHIRT (resized).png

#14 7 days ago

just ordered me tickets for the weekend

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.95
    $ 179.99
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 43.50
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 129.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 34.95
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.