(Topic ID: 133327)

Pintastic..Should we change anything or add anything?

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 334 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pintastic_lunch.jpg
    clown.jpg
    p.txt.jpg
    20150710_121039.jpg
    2015-07-16_16_31_37-Pintastic_New_England_2015_-_Video_Tour_-_YouTube.png
    Mugged.jpg
    Staff_Vest.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

I thought the show was great. Had a fabulous time there and really appreciated the fact that there were things for the family to do. (Unfortunately mine bailed last min and had to go myself))The event center was spectacular with the ac and cleanliness. However, I came up on Friday with the intent on taking a game home. I found one, but was told I couldn't have it until after the show was over. I understand the thought process behind that, however I drove 520 miles to accomplish this task only to come home empty handed. I've been on the other end and have gone to a show on the last day only to see alot of games missing....it sucks...that's why I go on the first day anymore as I don't wanna miss out....I know this is a big dilemma as the organizers wanna keep pins on the floor but me as a consumer wanna take them home. Work, family, and life dictated that I could only go one day, shoulda picked the last day on this one....either way thanks for a fantastic day...tp

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I had someone that wanted a machine, I don't know if it was you. But when I stated after the show, I meant after the end of the show that day, not the end of the show Saturday night.

Unfortunate misunderstanding. All good however and I enjoyed myself alot either way. Got to hang onto my money a little longer and discovered the hunt is what I really enjoy most...
    Don't changet this....way cool20150710_121039.jpg20150710_121039.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintasticshould-we-change-anything-or-add-anything?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.