(Topic ID: 133327)

Pintastic..Should we change anything or add anything?

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 334 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pintastic_lunch.jpg
    clown.jpg
    p.txt.jpg
    20150710_121039.jpg
    2015-07-16_16_31_37-Pintastic_New_England_2015_-_Video_Tour_-_YouTube.png
    Mugged.jpg
    Staff_Vest.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 8 years ago

I promise to bring a non pregnant wife this year!!! lol and that will let me dip into the collection to bring some too!

1 week later
    #211 8 years ago

We will be there again with bells on! As soon as the date is set I will make my plans to be there. Enjoyed it a lot. Idea for free play room is to post a few guideline rules around. If you post it on the sheets in a few places people may get play the game or join together if you want to keep lines moving. I like to play in groups.

Being a 2nd year of the event it should be able to pull in more vendor support and more patrons. I know I wanted to bring games this year. With a baby on the way (who arrived on july 21st both mom and baby are doing great) I was not ok to bring them for fear of having issues getting them back home.

So next year we may have a little one joining us for some fun. I hope she likes pinball because she has a few to play with in our home growing up!

4 weeks later
    #321 8 years ago

I hope we stay with the same hotel. So nice to have a room down the hall from all the action!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintasticshould-we-change-anything-or-add-anything?tu=mainelycoasters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.