(Topic ID: 133327)

Pintastic..Should we change anything or add anything?

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 334 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pintastic_lunch.jpg
    clown.jpg
    p.txt.jpg
    20150710_121039.jpg
    2015-07-16_16_31_37-Pintastic_New_England_2015_-_Video_Tour_-_YouTube.png
    Mugged.jpg
    Staff_Vest.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

As everyone has said, fantastic job on the show! It was shocking that you pulled off such a great show on your first try. It felt like a major show, and WOW, getting to play all of the newest stuff from everybody was a blast!

I don't know about what you should change, but I know there are things I am going to change. I'm staying at the hotel next year. And the more important one, I'm renting a trailer to make transport easier. A big one so I can bring more games and keep the legs on. And I'll arrive on setup day, just to make it easier.

And thanks for the little stuff like having community two wheelers by the door. Also thanks to Scott R. for helping me with a messy stripped bolt in my game. The show really was a success and it was great meeting everyone there.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

I think Karaoke would be entertaining.

So the questions are:

1. Who would have talked Lloyd into doing it?
    2. Who would have stayed to listen?

Mugged.jpgMugged.jpg

1 week later
    #169 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

What kind of insentive can we offer for people to leave there games in free play till the end of the show on Sunday?

Just my opinion... I really don't like the idea of going into Sunday. People will be coming from all over, especially after what a success the show was this year. So it is best to leave that day for travelling home and resting on the couch before the work week starts. I don't know about anyone else, but my dogs were barking by the end of the show Saturday.

#234 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

My worry about vendors is it takes them about a week and a half to organize for the show and pack up. They take time off from their real jobs to go to vend at a show. Taking 2 consecutive weekends in a row off during the summer may turn a few off. I'd just discuss with a few big vendors first about the dates to make sure they will come. I will support the show any day, time or year.

Judging by how much cash I dropped in the Cointaker booth alone, I'm not sure I could call it "taking time off from their real jobs". They made it easy because all the lights were right there on display. I didn't have to wonder what they would look like, so it was easier to buy them like that (along with a bunch of stuff from a bunch of different vendors).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintasticshould-we-change-anything-or-add-anything?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.