(Topic ID: 129377)

Pintastic Show FLEA MARKET VENDORS WANTED!

By CLASSICPINBALL

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SHOW 03 055.jpg
    SHOW 03 039.jpg
    SHOW 03 028.jpg
    SHOW 03 054.jpg
    SHOW 03 040.jpg
    SHOW 03 038.jpg
    SHOW 03 029.jpg
    SHOW 03 023.jpg
    SHOW 03 021.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

If you really want Flea Market vendors, offer space for free!

Does Allentown offer free outdoor vendor spots?

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Allentown is an established, decades-old show that has a large attendance.

I really would love to have everyone vend for free but the reality is these shows cost a ton of money to put on. I really don't think asking for $55 per day for a 15 by 20 vendor spot is asking for to to much.

#8 8 years ago

Ok guys if you would like to register a out door vendor spot go here http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/vendor-registration.html

1....Fill out the registration form
    2....You will then be re-directed to Paypal
    3....select option "vendor outdoor spot $110
    4....click add to cart

Thank you

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Bump for a flea market. Is the soda guy coming? I hope Jeff the junk man and Pete I buy pinballs is coming.

The soda guy is kind of coming. Polar beverages will be there giving out free samples!

1 week later
    #18 8 years ago

Two new outdoor vendors added. Keep them coming guys!

#20 8 years ago

Anyone who wants to vend in the out side flee market the time is now to register.

We will now have all kinds of kids rides and entertainment out side in the Kids Korner. These are not small rides these are professional ammusment rides, moon walk, 2 story maze and a hydronic swing ride. Lots of traffick out there. Also the 40' monster mobile arcade will be out there.

#30 8 years ago

I don't understand why you guys think it's to exspensive? 15 by 20 spot $110 minus one show pass each day that's $85 for 2 days. So it's only $42.50 per day to sell all your stuff! Really guys my venue is not free. How about this I will give you $17 off per machine you put in free play per day. So put 2 games in free play for the whole show and your spot is free. Best I can do!

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Warbound:

You people are silly. I am not a cheap-ass and I do support this and other hobbies quite well. I also speak from reality and current market prices. There is not an outside flea market or event price higher than $20/day(usually $10 to 15) from Michigan to Florida. Not sure about N.E.area. outside spots do not command indoor prices where I rent. I have rented at least 400 in the last 3 years from Mi to Fl.
    No biggie. GL with your event. I was going to travel to visit relatives and possibly hit this but I think I will avoid the drama. A person cannot even comment around here anymore without being called names...jeeshhhhhhh

Have you ever been to Allentown? I believe ivan charges $110 for his out side flee market spots. That is what we based our pricing after. Thanks for your interest.

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

The price seemed very fair to me, and it supports the hobby. I'd have to sell like two mods to cover the cost, very reasonable. Wish I could get up there.

Your not far from us make it happen!

1 week later
    #45 8 years ago

Let's crank this up guys!

#46 8 years ago

Hello flee market vendors the weather looks great for the show!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-show-flea-market-vendors-wanted?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.