(Topic ID: 232028)

Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo 2019

By hool10

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1555118918633.jpg
    20190406_170440.jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Pintastic New England and Game Room Expo 2019 promo video! Enjoy!

First video in a series of promo's Pintastic is putting out! What will happen in 2019? Find out at Pintastic New England and Game Room Expo in 2019! Tickets and more information available at: https://pintasticnewengland.com/

#2 5 years ago

At Pintastic, we've had the CEOs of four pinball companies, top designers and design-team members, star pinball artists, creators of new themes who work on one-off designs in their home shops, and other newsmakers. See info about all our past seminars here:
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/past-speakers/
    We have a similar high-quality seminar program in the works for 2019. Stay tuned!
    .................David Marston

#3 5 years ago

I've already bought my pass for this year and can't wait!!

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

The video is now back. We hope you enjoy it and attend the show in 2019!

1 week later
    #5 5 years ago

Pumped! Not bringing my game this year, but my brother and I will be back in attendance.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Pumped! Not bringing my game this year, but my brother and I will be back in attendance.

Isn't your game that sweet Firepower? If so, I'll miss it. What a nice game!

Dave

#7 5 years ago

The Pintastic show, like all shows that use rented conference centers, depends upon the nearby collectors to bring in choice games from their collections. If you are in the Northeast United States or Eastern Canada, please consider bringing games to the show. We have the most comprehensive package of rewards for game-bringers!

If you are a pinball fan who lives near a friend with a great collection, please offer to help them if they have issues with bringing games. We sometimes hear that an individual has great games at home, but they are hard to get out of/back into the house. Help your friend and help us all!

#8 5 years ago

News! Christopher Franchi is our Special Guest Artist for 2019! He'll be creating art for this year's "art poster" and keychain. We usually have the art on a T-shirt, too! We know him as the artist for Batman 66 (Premium) , Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro), and (as of the time I'm posting this) #Munsters. He'll be coming to the show to talk about his work, mingle with the crowds, and exercise great willpower by not revealing the unannounced title he'll be working on at that time.

Get ready for another great show June 27-30, 2019!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Isn't your game that sweet Firepower? If so, I'll miss it. What a nice game!
    Dave

That’s kind of you, Dave. I had a blast bringing it, but this year I would like to just enjoy the show. I have no doubt I’ll bring it another year.

I had another idea for some of us “younger older” people some year. I have a ton of refurbished early-mid 90’s Macintoshes that would be a blast to play old local network games on connected together. Thinking that could one day be an addition to the “middle ground” between the games and the vendor fair.

1 month later
    #10 5 years ago

New video in the promotional series focusing on some of the vendors coming to the show this year.

1 month later
    #11 5 years ago

Spreading the word of Pintastic, from brewery to brewery

20190406_170440.jpg20190406_170440.jpg
    #12 5 years ago

Oh yeah they are coming! Wanna get your game signed by JJP and these celebs? Flip the game with them? Ask Charlie why he didn't take his mom instead of scumbag Grandpa Joe? Do all of that at this years Pintastic!

FB_IMG_1555118918633.jpgFB_IMG_1555118918633.jpg
    #13 5 years ago

I was hoping Violette the giant blueberry would be there. Never seen anybody go through a juicer before! Sadly she’s had a stroke I hope she recovers .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-pinball-amp-game-room-expo-2019 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.