(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 368 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1465 Videos of Pintastic Seminars Posted by hool10 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#251 2 years ago

After a very successful time at TPF, we are going to have a booth at Pintastic.

Anyone recommend a nearby hotel or two?

Also, if anyone is bringing a hobbit or woz, we have some lighting mods we can supply for free if you are willing to display them in your game.

We also have some under Cabinet lighting we can give away for some modern sterns (non spike) and a few BW games Like funhouse and sttng. Contact me for info.

20170203_162343 (resized).jpg

the-hobbit-pinball-playfield-1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #281 2 years ago

If anyone is willing to put a game in my booth on free play, I will mod it for them free (under cab lights, trough and backboard lights, flasher mods, back box mod, etc.). Some games are better modded that others so that will factor in. Contact me if you are interested. We are modding out a pinsiders Met Pro for Pinfest.

#288 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

If anyone is willing to put a game in my booth on free play, I will mod it for them free (under cab lights, trough and backboard lights, flasher mods, back box mod, etc.). Some games are better modded that others so that will factor in. Contact me if you are interested. We are modding out a pinsiders Met Pro for Pinfest.

thanks to all those who responded, I think we are going to have a GB premium on free play in our booth. i'll get in touch with those who responded and give out some free mods for their games at the show.

2 months later
    #758 2 years ago

We are gearing up for the show next week and will have a booth in the vendor hall. We should have most of our mods for sale at the show, but if anyone wants anything specific, better to preorder as we will not have unlimited quantities on hand. We won't have any backbox mods at the show unless preordered. We can give a discount if multiple mods are purchased.

Thanks and looking forward to our first time at the show and first time in Sturbridge. We are also heading there a day early to hit nearby six flags.

LERMODS.com

#780 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Kids tournament is in the vendor hall from 2pm to 4pm Saturday. Twelve and under each kid gets 3 chances for best score on a 2 ball game. Pintastic staff will be present taking down scores. Winner gets a ribbon and I'm putting up some cash 3rd place $20 second place $30 and 1st place $50

Which games? I though WOZ was one of them.

#783 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's on 1 game undecided yet.

My collection is up to date, select one of those...

#869 2 years ago

Anyone bringing a Baywatch to the show? Might have a mod for you if you are.

#902 2 years ago

We spent yesterday at six flags New England, what a nice place with no lines! Pintastic is just 40 mins away. We will be setting up around midday. Playfield mods, undercab lights, backboard lights, trough lights, battery holders and more...oh, and we will have a modded GB premium in our booth, courtesy of DaWezl, on free play, stop by and play a few games.

#936 2 years ago

Great show, a lot of awesome titles. Vendor hall is going to rock tomorrow, and yes star wars is here!

20170706_183615 (resized).jpg

20170706_183605 (resized).jpg

20170706_183554 (resized).jpg

#954 2 years ago

Vip area has one of the nicest bsd I've ever seen. Crowd thinned in the vip area around 11 so it was easier to get on games, tftc, tz, rbion, gnr, Tom, met prem, twd prem and quite a few others. Bsd on the main floor played well too. Overall, the first day of free play was very nice, many games I've never played before.

Thanks to all who brought them.

There will be a couple of star wars games in the vendor hall, a full lineup of newer stern games from automated plus dialed in, hobbit and woz are there, GB premium in our booth, tspp, CV, gnr, jm, afmr, sm and many others all in vendor hall!

If you are on the fence about coming, get off it.

20170707_081537 (resized).jpg

#960 2 years ago

Few more of vendor area...

20170707_091908 (resized).jpg

20170707_091850 (resized).jpg

#1032 2 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Man did that food fly out of the VIP buffet. It was a tale of the have and have nots. People piled 20 plus wings on their plate, a sandwich, pizza, brats and so on. On one plate... For one person...
    and the rest were scrum'n for the parsley garnish. Me, I got the next to last slice of pizza and bourbon

This was a bit disappointing to us. Having to man a booth from 10am to 9 pm gives us little time to eat and we were looking forward to the vip food. We were among the have nots and drove to a local restaurant for dinner, no big deal. We didn't know gabe ordered pizza until later on. We heard that many of those same people who piled on food at the buffet were among those also eating the pizza. I think a way to handle this going forward is to 1) not have food, 2) hand out food tickets with the passes or 3) limit food to vendors only or give vendors first dibs.

Growing pains and in no way blaming Gabe. The show has been run very well and we are very happy with it.

#1138 2 years ago

We got back a few hours ago and we are all pretty exhausted. It was a really fun show. Vendor traffic was down relative to Allentown and tpf, not entirely sure why, but it still was a great time. Met many pinsiders I didn't previously know, played a lot of games I never played before, including many that Brian brought. My kids kept pestering jjp and ZY for autographs, which they were really great about. My younger son picked up a pinball 3000, or whatever it's called and is currently assembling it, and thinking how he can mod it with lights.

If I had only one suggestion to make to improve the show, besides the food issue, it would be to eliminate the free play room and move everything into a single room. I think the vibe will be better and it may help the vendors more. Would be tighter, but so what, I'm sure we all have cramped basements and would survive.

Hope many of you were able to play the GB prem we had in our booth with the backbox and other mods on it. It was played nearly nonstop and had roughly 375 plays. GC was 1.5 bil and my score, which was #1, was 930 mil I think.

Hope we get a lot of follow up biz from the show, we put a lot into it and all the shows we attend. I've got several back box mod orders I need to fill plus a few other things so this week will be busy on top of my day job. I'll be in Chicago Wednesday night and will be at HQ River North for dinner and more pinball.

Thanks to all who made the show happen, really a nice job! Over and out...

Almost forgot, was great meeting Dan from project pinball and learning all about their organization, what an amazing and awesome thing they are doing. I'd urge you all to check them out, buy a t shirt and help less fortunate kids or those dealt a bad hand get exposed to pinball and it's therapeutic magic.

#1142 2 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

Thanks for bringing your nice GB. My son and I gave it a lot of plays. . Having that pin a bit off to the side allowed shorter lines and a bunch of many-in-a-row plays. The other vendor room machines were mobbed in comparison.

It was provided by DaWezl, but glad you liked it, played awesome all weekend long.

#1165 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic kids korner and kids tournament line.

My kids loved this, they were over there a lot. Thanks for making this so family friendly!

#1200 2 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I'm pretty sure it sold for $4,700. I bid up to $4,200 and bailed.

I think it was $4650.

#1371 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Your loss. Sound like you're only trying to go to one type of show, and that can get boring pretty quickly. Pintastic is the ONLY show that my whole family gets excited about going to, and it gets better every year. To each his own, I suppose.

Couldn't agree more. There was something for everyone at the show, seminars, new games, old games, tournaments, kids activities, vendors, etc. we didn't spend a minute at any of the hotel amenities, no pool or lake, just pinball. The row of system 11 games should on its own be enough for any pinhead to attend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 249.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside