PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

9 months ago

Stats

• 1,493 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 weeks ago by Matesamo
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 368 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1465 Videos of Pintastic Seminars Posted by hool10 (3 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 7 months ago

I'm going to bring 3 or 4 games for the free play area. Who do I need to inform what games I have to bring. Thanks

#147 7 months ago

I'm happy I can bring my games and meet everyone that chats on the Northeast forum. I went Pintastic last year for the first time and wanted to purchase a couple pins to play with friends and family members

#151 7 months ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

So you purchased some pins this year?

We purchased 5 pins since last July.
    DE Simpsons Striker Xtreme South Park Comet and Cyclone

#153 7 months ago

My wife and I both have the pinball bug

1 month later
    #368 5 months ago

How many spots are left to bring pins for free play? I want to bring 3 but I do not have a way to deliver all 3. Thanks

1 month later
    #694 3 months ago

I'm going to bring cash. Last year we tried buying a pin with PayPal and the owner refused to accept PayPal. I have 4 pins that need NVRAM. I want to say Allan did an awesome job on repairing two of our pins. I can't thank him enough for his kindness and being helpful.

#704 3 months ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You can get a line of credit from Webster First bank that will be on site doing the financing. Since its a line of credit you can buy both new and used games up to your approved limit. Very easy form to fill out just bring a pay stub with you.

My wife is assistant vice president of Clinton Savings Bank. She has a couple of friends that work at Webster Frist Bank. One of her friends was working at the show last year and suggested we come check it out. We purchased a Mrs Pac man arcade and enjoyed the free play area.

#712 3 months ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

My 9-year daughter was practicing on Sky Jump last night getting ready for the kids tournament at Pintastic, lol. My 11-year old son on the other hand would rather watch YouTube videos of other people playing video games. Strange days indeed.

We battle the same issue at our house. Our daughter wants to Post YouTube videos all day and play mine craft.

#715 3 months ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Who is ready to see David Thiel? This guy is awesome don't miss his seminar! He did a cool teaser video for all of his New England fans. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IR5qMKB60N4

thanks for the video link

#798 3 months ago

Maybe someone can help people with some good advice at the show that is looking to buy their first pin. I remember going last year wanting to buy my first pin. The pin I wanted to purchase needed work and the ball would get jammed up behind the target drops. After playing few times and talking with the owner I decided to wait and purchase a pin that did not need work because I had no idea where to purchase parts and if I could make the repairs. I will say it's been difficult to meet people that are willing to help when you have questions about repairing pinball machines. After asking people about who repairs pinball machines I was able to find out about Allan Davidson at Ardvark pinball repairs. Allan is very passionate about repairing pinball machines. He has always given me great advice and if there is value in my purchase. Now that I have spent a year learning pinball machines and doing tons of research I feel I'm confident when I look at a used machine I know what I'm looking at. Happy Friday everyone

#803 3 months ago

I have a very nice DE Simpson's If someone is interested in.

#809 3 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Allan is a great guy and has been helpful to me, as well. I was looking to buy my third pin at the show and paid Allan a few bucks to inspect the pin I was interested in buying. Allan was methodical in reviewing the machine from top to bottom and recommended the purchase, while letting me know about some things that could go wrong with the specific machine (F-14) and approximate costs. Highly recommended.

I agree people are looking for solid information when buying a used pin. The wife and I have two very rare cars that were only made for two years. We are always helpful answering questions about them in the forums.

#815 3 months ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I'm bringing somewhere between 15 and 17 games. Please come talk to me if you are interested. I'll walk you through everything on it.

Very helpful of you to do that for someone looking to buy I pin. I purchased a pin from @the96stang.

1 week later
    #1067 3 months ago

I'm here with my wife @orangesc we are having a great time

IMG958605 (resized).jpg

#1243 3 months ago

My first year there was a learning experience for me and my wife. This year was fun for us because we got to see people we had meet last year. We purchased a Ms Pac-man from Jeff at Classic Aracde. This year Jeff helped us locate some much needed parts for our Phantom of the opera and our Comet
    It was a pleasure Meeting Todd Tuckey! I also had the pleasure of meeting @forceflow and thanked him for him helping with questions I had when I first joined pinside. Awesome show!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 43.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 859.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 299.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.