New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 368 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1465 Videos of Pintastic Seminars Posted by hool10 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Woohoo!!! Already have the dates blocked off on my work calendar, can't wait!!!

1 week later
    #21 3 years ago

Hotel room booked for Thurs/Fri. Any reason to book Weds night as well? (I live close enough that getting there isn't an issue, lol, but social stuff is worth the trip!)

1 month later
    #154 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

yes he will be at the show as long as his sced permits.

Exciting news! Love his work and enjoyed hearing him speak at Expo last fall!

3 months later
    #702 3 years ago
    Quoted from mattmarr:

I sold a game last year and the person used Webster First. It was all very easy and wouldn't hesitate to have them part of a transaction again.

I bought the game, and it was super easy on my end too! Not only that, but they deposited $5 into my account so I got back a little money after all was said and done! Was a great solution since I hadn't planned on buying anything, so I didn't have enough cash with me!

1 week later
    #858 3 years ago

Happy Pintastic Week everyone!

Nothing like a 2 day work week capped with a three day pinball festival!

#863 3 years ago

Lol, apparenrly the universe doesn't care if I'm focused at work or not this week.

IMG_6544 (resized).PNG

#866 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Is that an old picture? I didn't think Mike had the parties at the stores anymore. He throws private parties (like the Dialed-In one) at the Pepe Farm Rd place. Does he have a store front in your area?

No, I was up in Enfield this morning when I saw the truck, so at the other side of the state from them!

#901 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Where is everyone?

Packing up the car and then heading out to grab some breakfast at our favorite diner away from home...conveniently right near Pintastic!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g33953-d804592-Reviews-Traveler_Restaurant-Union_Mystic_Country_Connecticut.html

#1029 3 years ago

VIP room going strong at 4:45am!

IMG_6595 (resized).JPG

#1031 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Was there a sw in the VIP room?

Yes and a Dialed In as well.

#1049 3 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

The Domino machine that won best in show 60's division is in the auction room along with the other two from yesterday. Funhouse & Big Hurt playfields are there as well.

What time is the auction today?

#1052 3 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

The sheet said 1 but I think someone announced 5? They just got more stuff in the room so it would make sense to give people a chance to look. I am going to head over in a few to be sure.

Thanks!! I'm currently at the tourney, so can't get over there for a bit

#1054 3 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

The sheet said 1 but I think someone announced 5? They just got more stuff in the room so it would make sense to give people a chance to look. I am going to head over in a few to be sure.

Apparently earlier than 1pm bc they were just auctioning off the last lot at 12:57. Oh well

#1060 3 years ago

No worries...I saw that too after you had posted the info. I'm guessing they went rogue.

#1095 3 years ago

I've gone to Pintastic all three years and it just keeps getting better all the time! The variety of games was astounding, with very few repeat titles, and once again the repair team kept on top of issues and got games back up super fast.

Of course there were a few bumps in the road, such as the food running out so fast at the party, but Gabe and team worked hard all weekend long to resolve issues quickly. The hallways were filled with happy smiles, even at 4 in the morning, lol!

I really enjoyed all of the seminars I caught this year--if you only come to play, you'll have a great time of course, but you're only getting a small part of the experience. Speaking of which, my poor kiddo keeps planning on doing all of the other stuff here at the hotel (paddle boats, mini golf, pool), and we always get distracted by pins. Next year for sure!

lermods did an incredible job with my GB--I couldn't stop staring at it and comparing the colors to the stock translight every time I was in the vendor hall. I didn't get a chance to thank zombieyeti for stopping by and signing it yesterday, but I greatly appreciated his kindness as well.

Last night a couple stopped us and asked why people would be willing to bring games all the way to Pintastic if they weren't planning on selling them. We tried to explain how much fun it is to share our games with everyone and see the smiles as people have fun playing them. And besides that feeling, what I love most about Pintastic is getting to meet so many different and interesting people who share my love of pinball!!

Is it 2018 yet??

#1100 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

The absolute only bummer was my trusty hand truck. It's a beat up silver hand truck with kick out wheels on it and one strap. It has a ding on the handle. I brought it for everyone to use but it has gone missing. If you took it and could get it to the sanctum crew, Gabe, or any other staff member it would be greatly appreciated.
    If it walked away, such is life and I'd still bring another hand truck next year.

Never fear! I just checked and the hand truck was found! It's going to make its way back to CT to you!

#1144 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

It wasn't mine sadly.

Oh boooo! Here's to hoping that someone just packed up the wrong gray hand truck?

#1226 3 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

I'd totally volunteer next time around!

I volunteered for the first time this year and I'm definitely going to do it again! It was a lot of fun and I got to meet a bunch of great people.

#1261 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

We were in the VIP room from 2a-6a on the Fri/Sat shift and there were more than a dozen people still there when we finally headed back to our room to get washed up for breakfast. Some were hurting a bit after a long, fun night but all were still playing hard!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    ScottyMods
    $ 64.99
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Game Room Info Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 159.99
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Hardware
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 0.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinJewels
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Rubber/Silicone
    Scandinavian Pinball
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside