(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1465 Videos of Pintastic Seminars Posted by hool10 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#266 7 years ago

Just booked my room for this year. If you haven't, I'd recommend taking care of it soon.

2 months later
    #628 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to getting a few games on Dialed In. I still haven't had a chance to play it, but I hear good things from people that have.

2 weeks later
    #714 6 years ago

Because I'll be working in the vendor hall, I won't get a chance to see many seminars. However, the seminar I'm excited for is Todd Tuckey. I've laughed like crazy at some of his videos. Such a dry sense of humor. It will be fun to meet him.

1 week later
    #899 6 years ago

Ardvark Pinball spent the evening getting the test fixtures, NVRAM, boxes of boards (Williams driver boards, Bally Solenoid Driver, Bally light boards...) ready.

Lexy Lightspeed (P3) from Multimorphic is all wrapped and loaded and will be in our booth, and I'm going to say, you should put some time on it. The game is a freaking blast. Ask Allan or me to explain some of the rules on it, but after a bit of play the game sort of explains itself. They have done some very cool work.

And now for the PSA. Why do you still have batteries in your game? If you do, get them replaced at the show with NVRAM. I'm constantly surprised people still have leaky batteries sitting on these boards. Bring the boards to the show and have Ardvark install NVRAM. Those boards are very expensive to replace.

IMG_2982 (resized).JPGIMG_2982 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2980 (resized).JPGIMG_2980 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2975 (resized).JPGIMG_2975 (resized).JPG

#930 6 years ago

It has been released from its confines.

IMG_3022 (resized).JPGIMG_3022 (resized).JPG

#1085 6 years ago

That show F'ing rocked.

#1124 6 years ago

Last night when I finally got home I had to just toss this into the garage. Today it moves into the gameroom! It's that "New Game" feeling we all love, and the game is just stunning (nice work Ken!).

IMG_3095 (resized).JPGIMG_3095 (resized).JPG

#1256 6 years ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

When I returned on Saturday the paper on the game that was not for sale had been replaced with a new one, and it said not for sale, but the the not was crossed out with black sharpie.

I saw that on more than one game. I suspect that someone was walking around with a sharpie or a pen changing other peoples games. Not someone associated with the show, but some scumbag that was attending. Those cards might need to be moved under the glass or something else to prevent that.

#1266 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

Consider for next years show? Oh please do. Huge thumbs up for the VIP lounge. As a vendor I didn't have time to stand in line to play Dialed In or Star Wars in the main hall. But in the VIP room after the vendor hall closed, I got to play them both.

#1444 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

And turn down the volume on your mic Gabe. The mic was blasting in the free play room so bad that you couldn't even decipher what was being said.

Ooof. If you were standing in the back row of the freeplay room, I'm quite sure that speaker violated OSHA volume standards.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.