(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.
    #201 7 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I'm wondering if the 4th of July being so close will decrease or increase the attendance ?

Bingo.

I'm taking the family on a vacation that week out of the country. Otherwise I was planning on attending to sell and hopefully buy some game(s).

#202 7 years ago

I'm wondering if the 4th of July being so close will decrease or increase the attendance ?

As far as I can tell people are buying 3 day VIP passes for their whole family at the same time. Lots of them, so I'm thinking they are planning a vacation around the show. The 4th of July is moving closer each year to the show and in 2019 we will be forced to move it one week back or forward. Will see how it all plays out.

#203 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

As far as I can tell people are buying 3 day VIP passes for their whole family at the same time. Lots of them, so I'm thinking they are planning a vacation around the show. The 4th of July is moving closer each year to the show and in 2019 we will be forced to move it one week back or forward. Will see how it all plays out.

You'll have to adjust like Ivan does because Mother's Day is usually lurking on the same weekend as Pinfest

#204 7 years ago

You'll have to adjust like Ivan does because Mother's Day is usually lurking on the same weekend as Pinfest

We are not just working around the 4th of July. Their are other local events that need to be considered. Mostly the Brimfield fair were a that whole area gets taken over by antique crazies. Right now its the week after Pintastic. So we are waiting for them to make a move and they will soon.

I don't think Ivan ever changes the Allantown show dates. Its always the first weekend in May I believe.

#205 7 years ago

... Mostly the Brimfield fair where the whole area gets taken over by antique crazies.

Thats funny, I wonder if they think the same thing about us, i.e. the pinball crazies!

#206 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I don't think Ivan ever changes the Allantown show dates. Its always the first weekend in May I believe.

Always 1st full weekend in May I believe. Mother's day is Sunday, no show that day anyway..

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Always 1st full weekend in May I believe. Mother's day is Sunday, no show that day anyway..

Yeah last year it was Mother's Day weekend. I always drive up to Maine to see my mom on Mother's Day. I lucked out last year and she had to work it. Saw her the next weekend.

#208 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Yeah last year it was Mother's Day weekend. I always drive up to Maine to see my mom on Mother's Day. I lucked out last year and she had to work it. Saw her the next weekend.

You drive up my way might be worth shooting me a message if you have a little time before going home.

#209 7 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Wait.... Beelzeboob has a dog?

??? I thought beelzeboob was a dog!

#210 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

??? I thought beelzeboob was a dog!

If you ever meet me in person you'll realize just how true this statement is.

#211 7 years ago

This was on a birthday card I got. Looks like your avatar. Your famous in the Hallmark section!

20170305_214417 (resized).jpg20170305_214417 (resized).jpg

#212 7 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Thats funny, I wonder if they think the same thing about us, i.e. the pinball crazies!

That is funny 50,000 people go to the Brimfield antique show

#213 7 years ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

You drive up my way might be worth shooting me a message if you have a little time before going home.

Use to live up there. Still own an apartment building on biddeford. I try to catch people when I can when I'm there. Usually lots to take care of and lots of family to see. Use to go to sabattus for disc golf when I lived there.

#214 7 years ago

----VENDOR BOOTH UPDATE----

As of today we only have 7....10' by 10' booth remaining out of 55 booths in the vendor hall. We still have one premium booth and one standard booth left in the free play room. If you want to end at Pintastic 2017 please do not hesitate reserve your spots today. Go here to reserve. https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

#215 7 years ago

I plan on bringing several EM's for free play. Hope to see some classics there.

#216 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

I plan on bringing several EM's for free play. Hope to see some classics there.

I think New England collectors pride them selves on what EM games they bring for free play. They are not just old beat up machines. Most of them the last 2 years have been mint restored pieces.

Of course we will be running our best in show competition again for bragging rights. This year we will be having some more custom awards. Should be very cool.

#217 7 years ago

I may have a couple newer pins that not many have played coming to the show in not for sale status. Bop2.0 and something else is in the works......

#218 7 years ago

Do it!
    BoP 2.0 in Free Play would be the shiz!

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Do it!
    BoP 2.0 in Free Play would be the shiz!

BOP 2.0 was in the vendor hall last year on free play

#220 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

BOP 2.0 was in the vendor hall last year on free play

I know but vendor hall closes early

#221 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Maybe I can get him to wheel it into the VIP lounge.

#222 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

It was at the after party too...I have no issue wheeling it around to vip for the night.

#223 7 years ago

It was at the after party too...I have no issue wheeling it around to vip for the night.

Awesome! YOU ROCK!

#224 7 years ago

From Instagram today!

IMG_5094 (resized).PNGIMG_5094 (resized).PNG

#225 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Awesome! YOU ROCK!

I bring it to let it be enjoyed....love the game myself so not selling it but with all the love it got last year and the fact so many told me thank you for bringing it, it was a no brain to bring it again......

#226 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

From Instagram today!

Sloppy scribbles? Wish I had that talent. Hat's off!

#227 7 years ago

So I think I am going to Tease a bit more but a fairly rare machine is bound to my home right now. It will be going with me to pintastic and will be available for all to play. I would love to some guesses on what it is, hint it is not new in box either so.....good luck with your guessing.

#228 7 years ago

So I think I am going to Tease a bit more but a fairly rare machine is bound to my home right now. It will be going with me to pintastic and will be available for all to play. I would love to some guesses on what it is, hint it is not new in box either so.....good luck with your guessing.

I was going to guess magic girl but the not nib throws me off...hmmmmmm

#229 7 years ago

BBB ?

#230 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I was going to guess magic girl but the not nib throws me off...hmmmmmm

Since Zombie Yeti will be at the show I wanted to get a MG their for photo purposes only. Still working on it.

#231 7 years ago

Dooskie's King Kong

#232 7 years ago

Hint # 2 before unwrapping.

20170322_124736.jpg20170322_124736.jpg

#233 7 years ago

Only thing I can see from that picture is it's a blue cabinet.

#234 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Only thing I can see from that picture is it's a blue cabinet.

That looks like a blue moving blanket, not a corner of a cabinet.

#235 7 years ago

Hint # 2 before unwrapping.

Al's "Garage" Band

#236 7 years ago

FREE PLAY REG. IS NOW OPEN

Once again we will be offering huge incentives to people who bring games for free play. Over $4000 in cash and prizes will go to free play bringers.

When registering if you want access to the new VIP over night lounge you need to register at least one game that will not be for sale and will be on the floor till the end of the show.

So click below and check out our new game reg. Page that is now linked directly to the Pinside data base to easily find your game when reg. It's very high tech!

https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

#237 7 years ago

Gabe,

Just registered 3 machines. GREAT job on the web design!!! Who does your work?

#238 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Gabe,
    Just registered 3 machines. GREAT job on the web design!!! Who does your work?

We have added a few new people to the team this year. Joel Guzman is our new graphic designer. Also Andy Stevens is our new programmer. Of course Gerard is still over seeing the whole web site design and operation. We are very lucky to have so many talented people on our team.

#239 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We have added a few new people to the team this year. Joel Guzman is our new graphic designer. Also Andy Stevens is our new programmer. Of course Gerard is still over seeing the whole web site design and operation. We are very lucky to have so many talented people on our team.

Don't you have a flight to catch?

#240 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't you have a flight to catch?

TM at noon. I get to enjoy the show their is no rush.

#241 7 years ago

If we brought our linked pair of NBA fastbreaks and set them up to take money for charity would people be willing to pay to play them linked? Would set them up in the vendor hall next to us in the tournament area.

#242 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

If we brought our linked pair of NBA fastbreaks and set them up to take money for charity would people be willing to pay to play them linked? Would set them up in the vendor hall next to us in the tournament area.

how about a 50/50 charity tournament on those?

#243 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

how about a 50/50 charity tournament on those?

Good idea Eric.

#244 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Good idea Eric.

Linked fastbreaks are a funny beast. Hard to envision a high score contest that goes all weekend on linked games. We just did a head to head bracket on them but that doesn't fit in a show enviorment.

What about a team tournament. It's a times head to head match against your partner. You add both of your scores together at the end of the game. That's the score you submit for the contest. The one who actually scored the higher score of the match just gets bragging rights over their partner if they win the top prize. Maybe I can set it all up on matchplay.events for selfie picture submissions of the scores and leaderboards.

How's that sound to everyone. Each game set to 1$ a play? So a team score submission costs 2$ total.

#245 7 years ago

Anyone know if multimorphic is going to make it this year?

#246 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Anyone know if multimorphic is going to make it this year?

I will be talking to them at Texas. Do you think people want to see what they are working on?

#247 7 years ago

Ya I think people would. I know I would!!

#248 7 years ago

I am at the airport jumping on a plane to the Texas Pinball Festival! Why do I do it every year? So I can bring the best speakers, vendors and most unique games to Pintastic! That's Why.

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I am at the airport jumping on a plane to the Texas Pinball Festival! Why do I do it every year? So I can bring the best speakers, vendors and most unique games to Pintastic! That's Why.

He's not lying. He gets me to Pintastic every year.

#250 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

He's not lying. He gets me to Pintastic every year.

Your a super VIP!

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.