(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 30.
    #1252 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

» YouTube video

I just love how Gabe always looks like he's in a frickin' coma on the final day every year.

#1253 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just love how Gabe always looks like he's in a frickin' coma on the final day every year.

Come on I don't look that bad if you watch them year to year I am looking better and better lol

#1254 6 years ago

I must say, the merch at this show far exceeded any show I
    have ever been to. Good job to all parties involved.

#1255 6 years ago
    Quoted from vec-tor:

I agree, lots of options and great colors and styles, then autographed lithographs from the actual desinger Pretty cool stuff. Im not into modern pins, but I certainly can say I was impressed with the effort ! I knew the young guys ate it up and it's good for the hobby.

Im glad the promoters want our input. I want to be part of the solution to the few glitches that came Up. As a show goer its also up to me to improve my experience. I have seen this show improve each year.

#1256 6 years ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

When I returned on Saturday the paper on the game that was not for sale had been replaced with a new one, and it said not for sale, but the the not was crossed out with black sharpie.

I saw that on more than one game. I suspect that someone was walking around with a sharpie or a pen changing other peoples games. Not someone associated with the show, but some scumbag that was attending. Those cards might need to be moved under the glass or something else to prevent that.

#1257 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

» YouTube video

Helping you drag all your games back to the VIP Lounge from the vendor area within 15 minutes was very fun!!!

Just kidding. Great show man, had a blast even though I could only attend one day.

#1258 6 years ago
    Quoted from vec-tor:

Really?

My first major pinball show and I was surprised and a little disappointed there was so little. Then again I'm use to going to car shows and swap meets with 100's of vendors. The Mrs. and I went up Saturday alone for a sheet of plain playfield glass and some EOS switches and came home empty handed. There was a 1-2 sellers in the flea market. Is this normal?

#1259 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Helping you drag all your games back to the VIP Lounge from the vendor area within 15 minutes was very fun!!!

You're right, it wasn't very much fun ... especially dragging them back to the vendor hall the next morning at 6:30a. All that hard work seemed to be appreciated by those that had access so "thank you" for your assistance! Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

#1260 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

You're right, it wasn't very much fun ... especially dragging them back to the vendor hall the next morning at 6:30a. All that hard work seemed to be appreciated by those that had access so "thank you" for your assistance! Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

Dan, you and all the volunteers did an awesome job this year. Thanks for all your hard work, and it was great to see you again!

#1261 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

We were in the VIP room from 2a-6a on the Fri/Sat shift and there were more than a dozen people still there when we finally headed back to our room to get washed up for breakfast. Some were hurting a bit after a long, fun night but all were still playing hard!

#1262 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I agree, lots of options and great colors and styles, then autographed lithographs from the actual desinger Pretty cool stuff. Im not into modern pins, but I certainly can say I was impressed with the effort ! I knew the young guys ate it up and it's good for the hobby.
    Im glad the promoters want our input. I want to be part of the solution to the few glitches that came Up. As a show goer its also up to me to improve my experience. I have seen this show improve each year.

I'm happy you noticed we don't do cookie cutter shirts. I have gone to a designer based shirt and poster system. Not a date same design based system. All shirts are 13 color screen printed by a different pinball artist each year. We will order more and carry all shirt designs each year because they are appealing to new attendees. We have sold over 350 of each shirt we have offered so far. All shirts will be different. The only constant will be our logo somewhere on the shirt each year.

#1263 6 years ago

I went to Pintastic and now I can't get those darn Dialed In lyrics (... got a new phone...) out of my head whenever I play at home, thank you David Thiel! Seriously, I just wanted to put out a big thank you to the show organizers and the presenters. I certainly enjoyed playing the games, but for me the highlight was listening to the interesting talks and meeting so many interesting people. It is a great opportunity and I certainly thank all the folks that traveled to the show, especially the presenter who were awesome. Even my 12 year old daughter who is impressed by very little really enjoyed the presentations, especially David Thiel's, so thank you again!

#1264 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

We were in the VIP room from 2a-6a on the Fri/Sat shift and there were more than a dozen people still there when we finally headed back to our room to get washed up for breakfast. Some were hurting a bit after a long, fun night but all were still playing hard!

Ha, I wondered who the "crazies" were that pulled an all-nighter! One down dozen or so more to go. Curious as to who the other's might have been. Please let us know who you are and what hours you spent in the VIP lounge. No fibbing!

p.s. - I hope your GB looks as nice at home as it did in the Lermods booth ... they did a FANTASTIC job on your pin. Especially that back box!!!

#1265 6 years ago
    Quoted from n4297m:

I went to Pintastic and now I can't get those darn Dialed In lyrics (... got a new phone...) out of my head whenever I play at home, thank you David Thiel! Seriously, I just wanted to put out a big thank you to the show organizers and the presenters. I certainly enjoyed playing the games, but for me the highlight was listening to the interesting talks and meeting so many interesting people. It is a great opportunity and I certainly thank all the folks that traveled to the show, especially the presenter who were awesome. Even my 12 year old daughter who is impressed by very little really enjoyed the presentations, especially David Thiel's, so thank you again!

Our seminar program is awesome and run by one of the if not best organizers in the business Dave Marston. Me and him tag team to bring in the best speakers and most interesting seminars in the country. The total cost of the seminar program is not cheap but I think it add a lot to the show so it will continue and grow.

#1266 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Considering there were more than a few die-hards that played till the 6:00a closing (over a dozen on Sat/Sun according to hotel security) this is something we'll definitely consider for next years show.

Consider for next years show? Oh please do. Huge thumbs up for the VIP lounge. As a vendor I didn't have time to stand in line to play Dialed In or Star Wars in the main hall. But in the VIP room after the vendor hall closed, I got to play them both.

#1267 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I saw that [crossing out "not"] on more than one game. I suspect that someone was walking around with a sharpie or a pen changing other peoples games. Not someone associated with the show, but some scumbag that was attending. Those cards might need to be moved under the glass or something else to prevent that.

That could have been someone on the Pintastic team who was changing out the game cards when they were tired. They were only supposed to cross out "not" when the old card said the game was for sale. We'll investigate.
    .................David Marston

#1268 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Consider for next years show? Oh please do. Huge thumbs up for the VIP lounge. As a vendor I didn't have time to stand in line to play Dialed In or Star Wars in the main hall. But in the VIP room after the vendor hall closed, I got to play them both.

The VIP room will be back for sure. Maybe even a tear 2 VIP. Thoughts?

#1269 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Maybe even a tear 2 VIP.

Maybe even a tear 2 VIP. Thoughts?

#1270 6 years ago

@Dmarston, I don't know how long it would have taken but wife and I were hoping the arcade cabinet was actually gonna be put together and running the 60 in 1 board. But still informative. Thanks again.
    -Mike

#1271 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The VIP room will be back for sure. Maybe even a tear 2 VIP. Thoughts?

One tier (?) of VIP is enough. What is this, a Celine Dion concert?

Great job getting a SW and Dialed In in there on Friday night. WOuld have been cool to have a few EMs or early Digitals in there also.

#1272 6 years ago

Why would you want 2 tiers? Pinball people hate staircases.

#1273 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

One tier (?) of VIP is enough. What is this, a Celine Dion concert?
    Great job getting a SW and Dialed In in there on Friday night. WOuld have been cool to have a few EMs or early Digitals in there also.

I was thinking more a 3 day or 2 day VIP package. Lots of people asking for a 2 day.

#1274 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I was thinking more a 3 day or 2 day VIP package. Lots of people asking for a 2 day.

This. We ended up buying day passes as we could not attend all three days.

#1275 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I played until 5 am .. my dam feet made me stop...

#1276 6 years ago

Games in the Freeplay area (for sale or not) are all eligible to win a Best in Show ribbon.

We had some great games and some tough choices to make in each category this year. It really helps the game bringers to bring out their best examples for everyone to enjoy! =)

-Dave (Doc)

Quoted from Redfive05:

So I have a question/concern about the Best in Show competition....
    When I set up my games on Thursday I was given the two pieces of paper with my info on them, One game was for sale, one game was not, and I filled out the papers accordingly. When I returned on Saturday the paper on the game that was not for sale had been replaced with a new one, and it said not for sale, but the the not was crossed out with black sharpie. I’m just curious why this would have been changed, and wanted to make sure my game was at least considered for best in show (even though I know I probably would not have won…. The game that did win was very nice and deserved to win). The game that won also had a price on it. So I guess I’m confused as to if games are for sale if they can be entered in the Best of Show competition?
    Thanks!
    ~Jeff

#1277 6 years ago

Yes, a two day VIP package would be great, I agree many of us cant make it for all three days

#1278 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We are fixing the bugs in the new game registration process. But any game that is for sale or not is considered for the best in show competition.

Quoted from DRDAVE:

Games in the Freeplay area (for sale or not) are all eligible to win a Best in Show ribbon.
    We had some great games and some tough choices to make in each category this year. It really helps the game bringers to bring out their best examples for everyone to enjoy! =)
    -Dave (Doc)

Thanks Guys!

I just wanted to make sure my with my card being changed at some point during the show than my machine was still in the consideration.

The game that won in my division (Eye of the Tiger) was super nice and I can see why it won. You are right… there were so many great games and I’m sure the choices were tough. Maybe in the future you guys would consider first, second, and third places? Or maybe some sort of score/comment cards so we know how we did?

~Jeff

#1279 6 years ago

I'm just curious, I know it's proper etiquette not to place a drink on someone's machine, but weren't pins mostly in bars over the decades? I had two full beers pour in two of my pins, no issues other than cleanup. I saw one EM with a warning right across the lock bar...So common sense dictated, every drunk walking by placed a drink on the glass and took a pic...(Good idea in theory, bad real world application) (I think of this as my beer is on my 40's EM slot )

20170712_140845.jpg20170712_140845.jpg

#1280 6 years ago

I've restored more than a few games with obvious signs of drink spillage on the inside.

#1281 6 years ago

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if someone put that sort of thing on something I spent a lot of time/money on.

#1282 6 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if someone put that sort of thing on something I spent a lot of time/money on.

And welcome to the "General Public"...

#1283 6 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I'm just curious, I know it's proper etiquette not to place a drink on someone's machine, but weren't pins mostly in bars over the decades? I had two full beers poor in two of my pins, no issues other than cleanup. I saw one EM with a warning right across the lock bar...So common sense dictated, every drunk walking by placed a drink on the glass and took a pic...(Good idea in theory, bad real world application) (I think of this as my beer is on my 40's EM slot )

okay i spent over 10 hours there and never saw that slot machine - makes me wonder what else i missed - thanks ed

#1284 6 years ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

Thanks Guys!
    I just wanted to make sure my with my card being changed at some point during the show than my machine was still in the consideration.
    The game that won in my division (Eye of the Tiger) was super nice and I can see why it won. You are right… there were so many great games and I’m sure the choices were tough. Maybe in the future you guys would consider first, second, and third places? Or maybe some sort of score/comment cards so we know how we did?
    ~Jeff

Thank you for clearing that up. As far as I understand, as long as the machine is on the show floor at the time of judging and on Saturday when the ribbons are awarded, it doesn't matter if they are for sale or not. That makes the most sense. It would be a same if someone clearly had the nicest game of a particular era or category and couldn't win simply because there was a for sale sign posted on the back glass.

Thanks to Dr. Dave and his crew for their hard work judging machines. For those who didn't notice, this team painstakingly went through, picked machines and it appeared they had to go back and look at some again to be sure they were making the right choice.

Dave

#1285 6 years ago
    Quoted from davids1024:

Yes, a two day VIP package would be great, I agree many of us cant make it for all three days

i didn't discover the VIP room until sat night and got kicked out as soon as i walked in as i guess i didn't have a pass - i'm being lazy - what did you have to do to get one of these. next year i would like to bring my superman if it can go in there - i don't know how to put it on free play and at least in that room i know people would know how to open the door and register credits. thanks ed

#1286 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

okay i spent over 10 hours there and never saw that slot machine - makes me wonder what else i missed - thanks ed

Lol Ed, picture just for reference...It's my basement

#1287 6 years ago

well i was very sick and just thought i missed it - i did miss the VIP room until sat night - so i started to think i was really out of it. i actually kept thinking i will leave saturday night and surely leave a game behind - if it wasn't for one of the guys saying to me don't forget the 60 and 1 you donated for the seminar i would have left it there for sure. it's tough to get old.

#1288 6 years ago

I Like the suggestions coming in, 2 day superpass. Great thinking. Yes Gabe the T-shirts were high quality and colorful .
    Thanks for the clarification on the best in show and the Thankyou raffle .

I know the tournament area is set up well and run well, it causes a traffic jam from what I observed. what if the Tournament was held in the Auction Room, is that big enough? That would open a wall for the flea to move indoors with access to unload from the double doors in the outer corner . Im not sure of the logistics of the vendors and the congestion it might cause. But Bob Adams set up was exactly the kind of unique pieces many if us flock to Allentown for. More of those types of vendors / flea sellers please! It would really up the ante and interest and eliminate the weather. Just spit-balling here.

#1289 6 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Hi! I'm the guy that was taping the panels with the camcorder on the far left. I'm currently putting them in the editor (not much to edit at all) and they will be on Youtube soon. They are going to be in 1080p much like my previous Pintastic panels (there is a Heighway panel in the Pintastic '15 playlist): https://www.youtube.com/user/hool10/playlists The only panel in which you cannot see as of right now is the Zombie Yeti panel. Yeti and I have to find out from Stern if that stuff was under an NDA because I don't want to see myself caught up in legal trouble nor does Yeti! It's a great panel though with Zidware sketches, GB line art, and was a funny panel with great jokes.
    -hool10

The first video with Jersey Jack has been processed and looking forward to the others, specifically the one concerning Ted Zale designs https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/ted-zale

#1290 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What is this, a Celine Dion concert?

Of all the artists to choose from, you picked Celine Dion...

#1291 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

Moot by later posts.

#1292 6 years ago

I Like the suggestions coming in, 2 day superpass. Great thinking. Yes Gabe the T-shirts were high quality and colorful .
    I know the tournament area is set up well and run well, it causes a traffic jam from what I observed. what if the Tournament was held in the Auction Room, is that big enough? That would open a wall for the flea to move indoors with access to unload from the double doors in the outer corner . Im not sure of the logistics of the vendors and the congestion it might cause. But Bob Adams set up was exactly the kind of unique pieces many if us flock to Allentown for. More of those types of vendors / flea sellers please! It would really up the ante and interest and eliminate the weather. Just spit-balling here.

It started in the vendor hall, then moved to the VIP room, and now back again to the vendor hall.

I didn't really think congestion it was too much of a problem there. I think most of it was because of people clustered around the new games in automated's booth.

#1293 6 years ago

Hey folks, no I have not forgotten about the panels. I have been rendering and uploading the panels since Sunday in fact. I only have 5MB/S available for upload so those big 13GB files to Youtube take a bit of time. The good news is Zombie Yeti, History of pinball, and David Thiel panels have been uploaded to my Google drive and they have those files so now my internet can focus solely on Youtube. I am currently uploading Barry Oursler panel but in the meantime you can view the Jersey Jack panel:

Keep checking the playlist as I upload more of the panels.

Gabe once again you have put on an outstanding show. I recently bought (more like rescued) the BSD from Pinball Wizard Arcade. I had planned on taking it apart and then deciding on the color scheme but I had to do it on the show floor and used Gabes BSD as a reference. I'm going with a purple/red theme. Painting the graveyard with some UV paint and getting a UV light on it too. Anyways I bought a PinGraffix decal for the inside. I think it's for Monster Bash as it has people carrying torches and pitchforks but my theory is the mob is trying to storm Dracula's castle and the vendor said somebody else had my idea as well. Silverjet balls, red lighted flipper buttons, red feet pin cushions, translucent leg cab protectors so I can light them up red, all the Titan rubbers, plastic decal protectors in dark orange. I just need LED's now and I plan on going with Comet Universal Kit. It should rival Gabes I hope at the next Pintastic.

A few suggestions are to write show rules or tips on the back of the badges. Also print the names on the Super Pass badges AND the day the pass is good for. I hope nobody wiped off the magic marker and put their friends name on it (my dad and I got Super Passes). A good example is PAX East badges that even have holograms/UV light tricks built into those fancy $58 a badge day passes: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YlVVeuc5pqM/maxresdefault.jpg Put a large LCD tv at the competition area for the audience. I really, really liked the VIP room. Possibly streaming the panels at the next Pintastic or have somebody to help me. This is entirely dependent upon the computer hardware, looooong USB cables, and the hotel internet. I wasn't sure about the internet this year and it's why I went with a camcorder again. It really irks me when panels or expo's are never recorded because it's history and 5 years from now or even a month from now you may want to see the first unveiling of say, Dialed In. The only footage is from Steve Bowden taken on his cell phone and it's looooong gone by now. You love seeing old footage of the Williams factory floor or an old expo showing off a prototype game but that is because somebody brought their bulky VCR camcorder with them. So what I didn't go to Allentown or the Texas Pinball Festival? We have HD webcams and the internet!

Finally here are the pictures I took: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10158985855730506.1073741858.665955505&type=1&l=b3772c5f78

#1294 6 years ago

Leave the tournament where it is. Great location and it's not in anybody's way, it's in the back of the room!

And more foot traffic for vendors is very important. I bought a funhouse apron that I never would have even seen if the tournament were back in a breakout room like before.

Crowds are a good thing. Means people are coming to the show.

#1295 6 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Hey folks, no I have not forgotten about the panels. I have been rendering and uploading the panels since Sunday in fact. I only have 5MB/S available for upload so those big 13GB files to Youtube take a bit of time. The good news is Zombie Yeti, History of pinball, and David Thiel panels have been uploaded to my Google drive and they have those files so now my internet can focus solely on Youtube. I am currently uploading Barry Oursler panel but in the meantime you can view the Jersey Jack panel: » YouTube video Keep checking the playlist as I upload more of the panels.
    Gabe once again you have put on an outstanding show. I recently bought (more like rescued) the BSD from Pinball Wizard Arcade. I had planned on taking it apart and then deciding on the color scheme but I had to do it on the show floor and used Gabes BSD as a reference. I'm going with a purple/red theme. Painting the graveyard with some UV paint and getting a UV light on it too. Anyways I bought a PinGraffix decal for the inside. I think it's for Monster Bash as it has people carrying torches and pitchforks but my theory is the mob is trying to storm Dracula's castle and the vendor said somebody else had my idea as well. Silverjet balls, red lighted flipper buttons, red feet pin cushions, translucent leg cab protectors so I can light them up red, all the Titan rubbers, plastic decal protectors in dark orange. I just need LED's now and I plan on going with Comet Universal Kit. It should rival Gabes I hope at the next Pintastic.
    A few suggestions are to write show rules or tips on the back of the badges. Also print the names on the Super Pass badges AND the day the pass is good for. I hope nobody wiped off the magic marker and put their friends name on it (my dad and I got Super Passes). A good example is PAX East badges that even have holograms/UV light tricks built into those fancy $58 a badge day passes: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YlVVeuc5pqM/maxresdefault.jpg Put a large LCD tv at the competition area for the audience. I really, really liked the VIP room. Possibly streaming the panels at the next Pintastic or have somebody to help me. This is entirely dependent upon the computer hardware, looooong USB cables, and the hotel internet. I wasn't sure about the internet this year and it's why I went with a camcorder again. It really irks me when panels or expo's are never recorded because it's history and 5 years from now or even a month from now you may want to see the first unveiling of say, Dialed In. The only footage is from Steve Bowden taken on his cell phone and it's looooong gone by now. You love seeing old footage of the Williams factory floor or an old expo showing off a prototype game but that is because somebody brought their bulky VCR camcorder with them. So what I didn't go to Allentown or the Texas Pinball Festival? We have HD webcams and the internet!
    Finally here are the pictures I took: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10158985855730506.1073741858.665955505&type=1&l=b3772c5f78

I'm flattered that your using my bsd as a guide. Thank you for recording the seminars. Please contact me about possibly joining our team. That way you can be on the inside and we can set this up properly with what you need.

#1296 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm flattered that your using my bsd as a guide. Thank you for recording the seminars. Please contact me about possibly joining our team. That way you can be on the inside and we can set this up properly with what you need.

Great show was there on Saturday. One issue was lack of air conditioning in the vendor hall where the tournament was held. Dead stale humid air. Free Play air was nicely air conditioned.

#1297 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Leave the tournament where it is. Great location and it's not in anybody's way, it's in the back of the room!
    And more foot traffic for vendors is very important. I bought a funhouse apron that I never would have even seen if the tournament were back in a breakout room like before.
    Crowds are a good thing. Means people are coming to the show.

Agreed. While talking by the tournament area (before the kids took over) I was buying stuff off the vendor table. I was talking to Brian (Stang) and my friend Tom and started just picking up some easy break plastics for System-11 games and drop stickers. A quick $50 in 4 minutes of stuff I did not think of before hand.

Like Forceflow said - Year 1 vendor area, year 2 back room, year 3 back out. Gabe is trying and learning what is best and I think from experience and feedback it is all good and getting better.

#1298 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Free Play air was nicely air conditioned.

It got downright chilly in the free play area! Also, the seminar room went from warm and humid, to frigid in 10 minute cycles. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

#1299 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

It got downright chilly in the free play area! Also, the seminar room went from warm and humid, to frigid in 10 minute cycles. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

I find that hard to believe. I thought frigid seminar rooms where reserved for Jpop, Dutch and Skit-B.

#1300 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You need a good tripod, lol. I can bring a HD recorder as well if you want an alternate angle if you are motivated enough to edit them together.

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/26?hl=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.