(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 30.
    #1101 6 years ago

This was my third Pintastic, and it has gotten better and better each year. Gabe and crew did a great job with the show and keeping the games going. The vendors were great to talk to and the seminars were fun and informative (thinking about building my first MAME arcade cabinet now!).

Highlights for me (besides some great games on that beautiful Strikes and Spares, Supersonic, AFMr (what an experience), Gabe's BSD, Dialed In!, and Star Wars) was just playing next to some folks experiencing pins for the first time. Got to play next to an older couple (mid-50's) playing Indy 500 and, after she played for the first time, he played and she was now telling him how to play and got so excited when he got multiball started. Also on Medieval Madness (I was playing Mousin' Around I think) a father and son got so excited when the son destroyed his first castle. They were cheering and everything. That's what this hobby is all about.

Great show, Gabe. Can't wait to come back next year!

#1102 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Never fear! I just checked and the hand truck was found! It's going to make its way back to CT to you!

Awesome! Brian is a great guy!

#1103 6 years ago

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

#1104 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

This was a bit disappointing to us. Having to man a booth from 10am to 9 pm gives us little time to eat and we were looking forward to the vip food. We were among the have nots and drove to a local restaurant for dinner, no big deal. We didn't know gabe ordered pizza until later on. We heard that many of those same people who piled on food at the buffet were among those also eating the pizza. I think a way to handle this going forward is to 1) not have food, 2) hand out food tickets with the passes or 3) limit food to vendors only or give vendors first dibs.
    Growing pains and in no way blaming Gabe. The show has been run very well and we are very happy with it.

The reports of gluttony are disappointing. Some people man, really lame. SMH.

I missed this show again. I really have to figure out away to plan my summer better. Sounds like everything went extremely well...except for all the selfish little piggies at the buffet, I guess.

#1105 6 years ago

Who won the tourney?

#1106 6 years ago

I made the obvious mistake of coming Saturday in the middle of the day -- it was crowded and difficult to play anything good. My bad -- and actually good news for the Gabe and Pintastic that it was so full.

Next year, I will try and come early on Friday... To those who who were there at 10am in Friday, how crowded was it?

#1107 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Who won the tourney?

I think Eric Stone took 1st
    Phil Bimaum 2nd
    Tim Sexon 3rd

#1108 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I think Eric Stone took 1st
    Phil Bimaum 2nd
    Tim Sexon 3rd

What he said. Alberto Santana was 4th(photo credit: Dana Carvey)

IMG_0647 (resized).JPGIMG_0647 (resized).JPG

#1109 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingDaddy:

I made the obvious mistake of coming Saturday in the middle of the day -- it was crowded and difficult to play anything good. My bad -- and actually good news for the Gabe and Pintastic that it was so full.
    Next year, I will try and come early on Friday... To those who who were there at 10am in Friday, how crowded was it?

I got up there around 12:30 Friday. Jumped on Star Wars without a problem pretty quick, and rotated pretty quick to play a few games. Played a bunch of others. There was a little bit of a line for DI, but Jack brought in and set up a second one, so was able to play that pretty quickly. Gabe also brought his into the vendor area. It didn't fill up until a couple hours later, then it was a little bit of waiting.

#1110 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingDaddy:

I was there from 10 am to 2:30 pm. Busy the whole time but not crazy. You could get to play anything you wanted, but not everything was running yet. There were no holes in the Free Play area. Lots of games. But Star Wars was not running until noon and I think Evil Dead showed up around 3:00 right after I left

I played 1 ticket in the tournament when it opened at noon but then it was so busy after that I did not play again. (I hate crowds).

The outside stuff was a no go that early since the rain was heavy. Probably for the best or I may have been shoving a project into the back of a Honda Civic.

#1111 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I was there from 10 am to 2:30 pm. Busy the whole time but not crazy. You could get to play anything you wanted, but not everything was running yet. There were no holes in the Free Play area. Lots of games. But Star Wars was not running until noon and I think Evil Dead showed up around 3:00 right after I left
    I played 1 ticket in the tournament when it opened at noon but then it was so busy after that I did not play again. (I hate crowds).
    The outside stuff was a no go that early since the rain was heavy. Probably for the best or I may have been shoving a project into the back of a Honda Civic.

You spent half the time following Beelzeboob around.

It was good finally meeting you.

#1112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

You spent half the time following Beelzeboob around.
    It was good finally meeting you.

Good to meet you.

The other guy is like gum stuck to your shoe. Or something else I may have stepped in

#1113 6 years ago

My rule of thumb: Pinball shows on a Saturday generally suck. I try to get there for Friday all day, whether it's Allentown, Pintastic, or whatever. Once the rabble get off work and bring their families to see what this "pinball thing" is all about, I like to already be in my car on the way home.

So, Taxman...why don't you just come for your half hour on Saturday next year, and you can avoid me altogether? You don't have to be mean just because I refused to get wit' you...

#1114 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

My rule of thumb: Pinball shows on a Saturday generally suck. I try to get there for Friday all day, whether it's Allentown, Pintastic, or whatever. Once the rabble get off work and bring their families to see what this "pinball thing" is all about, I like to already be in my car on the way home....

Tell the truth. Gabe did not want you to come but he is a nice guy. So he told you if you really insist on coming to come when there are less kids around because you scare them.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

...So, Taxman...why don't you just come for your half hour on Saturday next year, and you can avoid me altogether? ...

Hmmm, who knew you'd have a good thought.

#1115 6 years ago

I had fun. I had an outdoor flea market spot. The show needs to do a better job of making people aware it exists. Most people had no idea it existed. The doors were shut with emergency exit only on the door to go to the flea area. The announcement ( the one I asked for) in the vendor hall sounded like the F train in NYC on a bad day. No one heard it.
    Maybe move it inside like Pinfest. The availability of used and rare parts for sale is a key and vital part of the hobby that fills in the blanks from vendors. It's what makes a show a show in my mind. Finding that elusive treasure that's not an led or a mod from a vendor keeps people's games going. If it the same next year I do not think I would go through the trouble and expense. I can bring a free play game get fawned over, given raffles and air conditioning and enjoy the show and not be anchored to something that I feel makes a show a show. Stepping of my soapbox.

#1116 6 years ago

Just wanted to give a huuuuge thank you to pinside for helping allow me to get where I am in this crazy pinball world so that I can give another huuuuge thanks to Gabe and Gerard for having me out!

Had an amazing time meeting and making friends with so many great folks while taking every opportunity to make questionable jokes and misleading answers!

It was really a great show and a great space to be at - look forward to the future of the show!

Now I say this while omitting that being there did result in my wife getting a black eye thanks to my youngest daughters unweildly putting skills, BUT she's ok and I'm certain it'll make for a great story for years to come ?

#1117 6 years ago

@zombieyeti
    Thank you for the seminar=great fun and my daughter says thanks so much for signing her Pintastic poster!!!
    -Mike

#1118 6 years ago

I had a good time. It was good to catch up with everyone. Thanks to everyone who participated in the show and helped to make it a success. See ya'll at the next show!

20170709113307544 (resized).jpg20170709113307544 (resized).jpg20170709113317568 (resized).jpg20170709113317568 (resized).jpg

#1119 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

zombieyeti
    Thank you for the seminar=great fun and my daughter says thanks so much for signing her Pintastic poster!!!
    -Mike

So glad she liked it it's just a scribble!

And thanks for bearing with my aimless rambling journey thru tainted history!

And as an added bonus - here's the poster I was referring to when trying to be the first to present at Pintastic and use the word 'pedophile' ...

IMG_5591 (resized).JPGIMG_5591 (resized).JPG

#1120 6 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

So glad she liked it it's just a scribble!
    And thanks for bearing with my aimless rambling journey thru tainted history!
    And as an added bonus - here's the poster I was referring to when trying to be the first to present at Pintastic and use the word 'pedophile' ...

Good meeting you. So come on...what are the three games you are working on that you were hinting to me about?

#1121 6 years ago

Event gets better each year..
    Cheers to all those involved..

#1122 6 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

Just wanted to give a huuuuge thank you to pinside for helping allow me to get where I am in this crazy pinball world so that I can give another huuuuge thanks to Gabe and Gerard for having me out!
    Had an amazing time meeting and making friends with so many great folks while taking every opportunity to make questionable jokes and misleading answers!
    It was really a great show and a great space to be at - look forward to the future of the show!
    Now I say this while omitting that being there did result in my wife getting a black eye thanks to my youngest daughters unweildly putting skills, BUT she's ok and I'm certain it'll make for a great story for years to come ?

So this is me on the left, and that's you on the right. But I didn't know that was you on the right because a) I'm blonde and things take time to register for me and; b) I didn't notice your poster lying on the table right next to you. So I had to get Joe to get you to sign a poster for me. But I wanted to apologize in person for saying GB looks like clown puke (even though you had a great comeback for it) and give you the opportunity to offer me some free...uh..."dental work." But art IS subjective, as I'm sure you'll agree, and I do respect what you do (because I can't draw stick figures) and thank you for your contribution to pinball. I hope to allow you to get even with me sometime in the future!

19693674_10213773135149565_7657804313396897199_o (resized).jpg19693674_10213773135149565_7657804313396897199_o (resized).jpg

#1123 6 years ago

Here is the full list of 9 categories of the Best in Show winners:

ANTIQUE: 1958 GOTTLIEB SUNSHINE : DAVE METRANDO
    1960'S: 1968 GOTTLIEB DOMINO: DAVE METRANDO
    1970'S EM: 1978 GOTTLIEB EYE OF THE TIGER: GERRY FARBER
    1970'S SS: 1979 GOTTLIEB TOTEM: GERRY FARBER
    EARLY 1980'S: 1985 GOTTLIEB ROCK: DENNIS COLE
    LATE 1980'S: 1989 WILLIAMS BLACK KNIGHT 2000: NICK MANAITIS
    1990'S: 1995 CAPCOM PINBALL MAGIC: DAVID MADORE
    2000+: 2014 STERN WALKING DEAD: IVAN LYSYKANYCZ
    CUSTOM: ASH VS EVIL (DINER RE-THEME) ; BRIAN HAWKINS

Joel took some great pictures of the blue ribbon awarding and the games with the ribbons on them.
    Will get those posted soon!

Pic attached of the TOTEM that won best 1970's SS.

-Dave (Doc)
    Best in Show Judging Team Director

totem pintastic 2017 (resized).jpgtotem pintastic 2017 (resized).jpg

#1124 6 years ago

Last night when I finally got home I had to just toss this into the garage. Today it moves into the gameroom! It's that "New Game" feeling we all love, and the game is just stunning (nice work Ken!).

IMG_3095 (resized).JPGIMG_3095 (resized).JPG

#1125 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I had fun. I had an outdoor flea market spot. The show needs to do a better job of making people aware it exists. Most people had no idea it existed. The doors were shut with emergency exit only on the door to go to the flea area. The announcement ( the one I asked for) in the vendor hall sounded like the F train in NYC on a bad day. No one heard it.
    Maybe move it inside like Pinfest. The availability of used and rare parts for sale is a key and vital part of the hobby that fills in the blanks from vendors. It's what makes a show a show in my mind. Finding that elusive treasure that's not an led or a mod from a vendor keeps people's games going. If it the same next year I do not think I would go through the trouble and expense. I can bring a free play game get fawned over, given raffles and air conditioning and enjoy the show and not be anchored to something that I feel makes a show a show. Stepping of my soapbox.

Maybe use the auction room for the flea market? Have abbreviated hours for it (say 12-4) and then lock it up for the night.

#1126 6 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Growing pains and in no way blaming Gabe. The show has been run very well and we are very happy with it.
    Couldn't agree more. Gabe is doing an amazing job. We're having a blast. How was anyone to know that some attendees would channel their inner Joey Chestnut and go into competitive eating mode.

Very well said!

#1127 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Thank You for coming and setting up! Sorry it blew out there... I think the outside is too ignored, existence unknown, weather dependent to properly exist here....The auction was a waste this year (And if you can't come Saturday, a waste of Space anyway)... Like just mentioned, maybe use it's floor space for flea market setup? Beats a locked door full of unused space for a small auction that happens prior to schedule so no one is there..... I'd much rather have a flea market to pick through than an auction I can't attend.....

#1128 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Good meeting you. So come on...what are the three games you are working on that you were hinting to me about?

Hahaa - I told you everything I say is lies and I'm telling the truth!

#1129 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

So this is me on the left, and that's you on the right. But I didn't know that was you on the right because a) I'm blonde and things take time to register for me and; b) I didn't notice your poster lying on the table right next to you. So I had to get Joe to get you to sign a poster for me. But I wanted to apologize in person for saying GB looks like clown puke (even though you had a great comeback for it) and give you the opportunity to offer me some free...uh..."dental work." But art IS subjective, as I'm sure you'll agree, and I do respect what you do (because I can't draw stick figures) and thank you for your contribution to pinball. I hope to allow you to get even with me sometime in the future!

Dude! Sorry we missed each other! I had some clown puke jokes ready and everything!

#1130 6 years ago

My third Pintastic and second overnighter.

I HAD A F**K'N BLAST!!!
    Probably totaled well over 24 hours of playing time.
    Checked out the seminars for the first time too and really enjoyed those as well.
    It was great listening to Barry Oursler's stories about working in the industry over the decades and Zombie Yeti was hilarious.

Huge thanks to Gabe and crew for running a super smooth show.
    This was the best Vendor Hall layout you've had so far. Didn't feel cramped and traffic was able to flow well.
    Same for Free play. Don't know what you did differently but the middle section , as crazy as it was, did not feel congested.
    The VIP Lounge was a great addition.

And a SUPER HUGE THANK YOU, to everyone who brought games for Free Play.
    There's no show without you.
    Finally got to cross Monster Bash and EATPM off my list
    __
    Things I learned:
    Dialed In is destined to be an "All Timer". On the surface it didn't seem like a game I was going to enjoy but Holy Crap! , what a well thought out and fun, yet challenging table it is.

The world needs more mechanical pitch & bat machines. (Thank you to whoever brought Extra Innings)

#1131 6 years ago

looks superb!

#1132 6 years ago

What a great (but exhausting) weekend. Big thanks to Gabe and all the volunteers for a job well done. Already looking forward to next year's show.

ZombieYeti:
    Loved your talk. If you want o get a second job you could always go into standup comedy. If you decide to make a Ash vs Evil Dead print out of that sketch you showed at the end of your talk please make it 27" x 19" so I can use it as a better translite for my Ash vs Evil Dead game.

#1133 6 years ago

As always, I had a great time. I generally spend about 75% of the time at the show talking to (okay..... Drinking with) all of the cool people I have met the this hobby. I mean, of course there are the ones you can't stand, but get stuck with (cough.... Beelzeboob).
    I was there from Thursday thru Saturday night at around midnight. It's great, because I get to play a little while it's quiet, and then socialize when it's busy. I would never wait an hour to play any game.
    So, I had a flea market space, an I understand the weather crushed it on friday, but we set up on Saturday while it was nice out. I agree with above about the setup. The doors were shut tight the whole time. Nobdy knew we were there. I appreciate the effort of the banner sign over the back doors but as huge as it was, people just didn't seem to look way up there. If the flea was in the line of sight as patrons pulled in the front lot, everyone would be aware of it, and those interested could come around and check it out. The way we were hidden back there, it was basically a waste of time to set up just so the other vendors could swap stuff with you. I still had a blast, and it was nice to have a seat and chill back there, but I also agree that being tied to the spot to watch your stuff and having very little exposure to customers was disappointing.
    Made the 3 hours drive home and saw about a half dozen drunks swerving around and a few getting locked up, got home safe 3 am and looking forward to next year. Probably going to skip doing the flea market if it remains the same overlooked chore, however.

#1134 6 years ago

UPDATE: Still missing hand truck. If you took it by accident please let me know. Pictures below are of the exact truck. Thanks.

FB_IMG_1499626379320 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1499626379320 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1499626439372 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1499626439372 (resized).jpg

#1135 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

As always, I had a great time. I generally spend about 75% of the time at the show talking to (okay..... Drinking with) all of the cool people I have met the this hobby. I mean, of course there are the ones you can't stand, but get stuck with (cough.... Beelzeboob).

I barely saw you.

#1136 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Never fear! I just checked and the hand truck was found! It's going to make its way back to CT to you!

Brian did you see this...you have now
    -Mike

#1137 6 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

I had some clown puke jokes ready and everything!

beelzeboob will counter with punching your wife and blaming the kids putter jokes.

LTG : )

#1138 6 years ago

We got back a few hours ago and we are all pretty exhausted. It was a really fun show. Vendor traffic was down relative to Allentown and tpf, not entirely sure why, but it still was a great time. Met many pinsiders I didn't previously know, played a lot of games I never played before, including many that Brian brought. My kids kept pestering jjp and ZY for autographs, which they were really great about. My younger son picked up a pinball 3000, or whatever it's called and is currently assembling it, and thinking how he can mod it with lights.

If I had only one suggestion to make to improve the show, besides the food issue, it would be to eliminate the free play room and move everything into a single room. I think the vibe will be better and it may help the vendors more. Would be tighter, but so what, I'm sure we all have cramped basements and would survive.

Hope many of you were able to play the GB prem we had in our booth with the backbox and other mods on it. It was played nearly nonstop and had roughly 375 plays. GC was 1.5 bil and my score, which was #1, was 930 mil I think.

Hope we get a lot of follow up biz from the show, we put a lot into it and all the shows we attend. I've got several back box mod orders I need to fill plus a few other things so this week will be busy on top of my day job. I'll be in Chicago Wednesday night and will be at HQ River North for dinner and more pinball.

Thanks to all who made the show happen, really a nice job! Over and out...

Almost forgot, was great meeting Dan from project pinball and learning all about their organization, what an amazing and awesome thing they are doing. I'd urge you all to check them out, buy a t shirt and help less fortunate kids or those dealt a bad hand get exposed to pinball and it's therapeutic magic.

#1139 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Brian did you see this...you have now
    -Mike

It wasn't mine sadly.

#1140 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

It wasn't mine sadly

Sorry to hear that. Hope it pops up soon.
    -Mike

#1141 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Hope many of you were able to play the GB prem we had in our booth with the backbox and other mods on it. It was played nearly nonstop and had roughly 375 plays. GC was 1.5 bil and my score, which was #1, was 930 mil I think.

Thanks for bringing your nice GB. My son and I gave it a lot of plays. . Having that pin a bit off to the side allowed shorter lines and a bunch of many-in-a-row plays. The other vendor room machines were mobbed in comparison.

#1142 6 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

Thanks for bringing your nice GB. My son and I gave it a lot of plays. . Having that pin a bit off to the side allowed shorter lines and a bunch of many-in-a-row plays. The other vendor room machines were mobbed in comparison.

It was provided by DaWezl, but glad you liked it, played awesome all weekend long.

#1143 6 years ago

Boy, did Frank and I have FUN with all of you that came! it was great meeting and talking with everyone too, and with the near miss of my seminar when we couldn't get back into our hotel room to get the video portion that was on the laptop behind the door! We only had 20.minutes to spare! Gabe (the show coordinator) wasn't expecting standing room only! And although the seminar started at 6:30, it was fun to start the "entertainment" at 6:15 while people carried in more chairs! And since there was nothing scheduled after me, we ran until 9pm! A man that did an interview with me after everyone left the room said that he was fascinated that almost everyone stayed so long listening to our many stories instead of returning to the Free Play rooms! Anyway, I will be releasing soon to the Tnt YouTube channel a very long video of Frank and my adventures with you all that will probably run about 3 hours, and then a separate video of the fun at the auction. You can follow along with all the great deals that' will run over an hour long--showing the stuff before the auction, and then the actual bidding...its so much fun..., and a third 2 hour video of my seminar itself! Perhaps SIX hours of quality edited PINBALL STUFF, including a nice sequence of the new fantastic DIALED IN I filmed this morning after almost everyone left in a QUIET room with nothing else on! (When you see this machine, you WILL want one!) Frank and I stayed until after Noon and pretty much closed the Pintastic 2017 with a Big BANG! GREAT meeting so many of you including lots of familiea and kids and Frank was so surprised how many came up to him to remark on how much they love it when he insults me! (which is most of the time). People ask what my highlight was??? That's simple! Shaking Pinball Legend Barry Oursler's hand! Subscribe to our channel!!! PIN-Cerely, Todd and Frank

20170708_163431 (resized).jpg20170708_163431 (resized).jpg

20170707_210134 (resized).jpg20170707_210134 (resized).jpg

#1144 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

It wasn't mine sadly.

Oh boooo! Here's to hoping that someone just packed up the wrong gray hand truck?

#1145 6 years ago

Hi! I'm the guy that was taping the panels with the camcorder on the far left. I'm currently putting them in the editor (not much to edit at all) and they will be on Youtube soon. They are going to be in 1080p much like my previous Pintastic panels (there is a Heighway panel in the Pintastic '15 playlist): https://www.youtube.com/user/hool10/playlists The only panel in which you cannot see as of right now is the Zombie Yeti panel. Yeti and I have to find out from Stern if that stuff was under an NDA because I don't want to see myself caught up in legal trouble nor does Yeti! It's a great panel though with Zidware sketches, GB line art, and was a funny panel with great jokes.

-hool10

#1146 6 years ago

Thanks everyone!

If you have any questions, comments, complaints or concerns about the show plz send me a PM. We are are working on a 2018 to do list while it's fresh in everyone's mind.

- Gerard

#1147 6 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

What he said. Alberto Santana was 4th(photo credit: Dana Carvey)

Shame on me, but I only know Alberto in that bunch, and that dude can ball. He kicked my ass every damn time I played him in the NYC league. That was years ago, shit!

#1148 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

UPDATE: Still missing hand truck. If you took it by accident please let me know. Pictures below are of the exact truck. Thanks.

Sucks it's missing. I might refer to that as an appliance dolly. When you said "hand truck" I pictured much shorter, bigger wheels and a much wider base. Yours is actually preferable for pinballs, as I think the length distributes the weight better.

#1149 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

We're you still trying to sell all those rare items that you bring to Allentown EVERY year? just kidding brah! Sorry I didn't make it! Would have been great to hang out.

#1150 6 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

ZombieYeti:
    Loved your talk. If you want o get a second job you could always go into standup comedy. If you decide to make a Ash vs Evil Dead print out of that sketch you showed at the end of your talk please make it 27" x 19" so I can use it as a better translite for my Ash vs Evil Dead game.

First off, I am always looking for back up careers just in case - so I'll keep that in mind - but I'll have to work up some new material for the non jpop initiated

Secondly - I'd love to find time to finish it - but don't hold your breath! That said - great work on the pin! Epic work, my friend!

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.