(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 30.
    #801 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

I'm not going to the show but I'm searching for a 1971 Gottlieb Astro. If anyone is (or knows someone) bringing one in good condition that works, and for a reasonable price I may be interested.
    -Michael Schnoll ([email protected]).

Astro is a tough title, I have a really nice one, repainted cabinet because the bottom board was delaminated and I like nice cabinets with shiny doors and coin plates. One pinsider was selling his, he was asking or got big bucks. I contemplated selling mine, then I put a few games on it, changed my mind. Asro is a great player and highly underrated. Other than maybe a Majorettes or a Rock Star my bucket list is really shrunk down. Nice examples of Astro have good playfields and glasses don't come up very often good luck finding one.

IMG_0419 (resized).JPGIMG_0419 (resized).JPG

IMG_0144 (resized).JPGIMG_0144 (resized).JPG

#802 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a 91 data east star trek for sale ?

#803 6 years ago

I have a very nice DE Simpson's If someone is interested in.

#804 6 years ago

I'm also looking for evel k parts..ss ..

#805 6 years ago

Something tells me bstnguy didn't actually post this...
    boston.craigslist.org link

#806 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Maybe someone can help people with some good advice at the show that is looking to buy their first pin. I remember going last year wanting to buy my first pin. The pin I wanted to purchase needed work and the ball would get jammed up behind the target drops. After playing few times and talking with the owner I decided to wait and purchase a pin that did not need work because I had no idea where to purchase parts and if I could make the repairs. I will say it's been difficult to meet people that are willing to help when you have questions about repairing pinball machines. After asking people about who repairs pinball machines I was able to find out about Allan Davidson at Ardvark pinball repairs. Allan is very passionate about repairing pinball machines. He has always given me great advice and if there is value in my purchase. Now that I have spent a year learning pinball machines and doing tons of research I feel I'm confident when I look at a used machine I know what I'm looking at. Happy Friday everyone

Allan is a great guy and has been helpful to me, as well. I was looking to buy my third pin at the show and paid Allan a few bucks to inspect the pin I was interested in buying. Allan was methodical in reviewing the machine from top to bottom and recommended the purchase, while letting me know about some things that could go wrong with the specific machine (F-14) and approximate costs. Highly recommended.

#807 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Something tells me Bstnguy didn't actually post this...

Its already gone, what was it?

#808 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Its already gone, what was it?

An ad by some troll claiming to be Bstnguy selling a Galaga for $5K that "he only paid $500 for" and you could come get that and more at Pintastic.

It was a very dickish ad. I ended up flagging it from my phone and my laptop ~10 minutes ago to see if I could get it pulled.

#809 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Allan is a great guy and has been helpful to me, as well. I was looking to buy my third pin at the show and paid Allan a few bucks to inspect the pin I was interested in buying. Allan was methodical in reviewing the machine from top to bottom and recommended the purchase, while letting me know about some things that could go wrong with the specific machine (F-14) and approximate costs. Highly recommended.

I agree people are looking for solid information when buying a used pin. The wife and I have two very rare cars that were only made for two years. We are always helpful answering questions about them in the forums.

#810 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Astro is a tough title, I have a really nice one, repainted cabinet because the bottom board was delaminated and I like nice cabinets with shiny doors and coin plates. One pinsider was selling his, he was asking or got big bucks. I contemplated selling mine, then I put a few games on it, changed my mind. Asro is a great player and highly underrated. Other than maybe a Majorettes or a Rock Star my bucket list is really shrunk down. Nice examples of Astro have good playfields and glasses don't come up very often good luck finding one.

Yeah it's definitely a very tough game to find; I've been in the search for one since Pinfest 2015 when I didn't grab the one there for the $600 they wanted . That's definitely something I regret. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems with Astro is that the ones I've came across since then were priced extremely out of range.

#811 6 years ago

We are bringing 6 or 7 pins next week, Here are 2 I know no one else will be bringing, 2 really nice Zaccaria's both will be on Freeplay and for sale, stop by say hi and roll a couple games on them

P6290473 (resized).jpgP6290473 (resized).jpg

P6290478 (resized).jpgP6290478 (resized).jpg

P6140459 (resized).jpgP6140459 (resized).jpg

P6290471 (resized).jpgP6290471 (resized).jpg

P6290472 (resized).jpgP6290472 (resized).jpg

#812 6 years ago

I'm bringing somewhere between 15 and 17 games. Please come talk to me if you are interested. I'll walk you through everything on it.

#813 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

Yeah it's definitely a very tough game to find; I've been in the search for one since Pinfest 2015 when I didn't grab the one there for the $600 they wanted . That's definitely something I regret. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems with Astro is that the ones I've came across since then were priced extremely out of range.

Wow, that is a machine at a price worth having regret for!

#814 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I'm bringing somewhere between 15 and 17 games. Please come talk to me if you are interested. I'll walk you through everything on it.

What are you bringing ? Star trek 91 ? Stargate maybe ?

#815 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Very helpful of you to do that for someone looking to buy I pin. I purchased a pin from @the96stang.

#816 6 years ago

Anyone selling a black night ?

#817 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

600$ Astro yeah that's a tough one to relive over again . I actually kept Astro over Pinup, that was one you were looking for last fall if I recall. I had it set up at York.

#818 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

What a mensch!

#819 6 years ago

600$ Astro yeah that's a tough one to relive over again . I actually kept Astro over Pinup, that was one you were looking for last fall if I recall. I had it set up at York.

I bought mine for $250, and I thought I overpaid at the time. Cabinet is meh, and the backglass has a large scratch (diamond?) on the front. It was a very long time ago. Someone fairly local had it in their garage.

#820 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I bought mine for $250, and I thought I overpaid at the time. Cabinet is meh, and the backglass has a large scratch (diamond?) on the front. It was a very long time ago. Someone fairly local had it in their garage.

It's pretty much a $600-800 pin right now in this market. I've seen some in mediocre condition at best that we're priced well over a $1k.

#821 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

It's pretty much a $600-800 pin right now in this market. I've seen some in mediocre condition at best that we're priced well over a $1k.

if someone offered me 800
    For mine I'd politely ask what game they were adding to the deal. I don't think 600/800 is far off I'm just not parting with mine for that price range anytime soon.

#822 6 years ago

if someone offered me 800
    For mine I'd politely ask what game they were adding to the deal. I don't think 600/800 is far off I'm just not parting with mine for that price range anytime soon.

Never asked lol. Just said the price range

#823 6 years ago

Someone offered me $1000 plus Aztec for mine and was declined. It's a pretty sweet playing game, I'm in no hurry to part with it.

#824 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Allan is the man! He brought my TRON and LOTR back to life and they are playing better than ever!

#825 6 years ago

Back on point here. I've tried to register a 1966 Gottlieb Subway for my wife, Shay is delivering this Saturday AM for me. I've Tried twice and I never got a confirmation email either time. Checked spam folder too, I got nuttin'

#826 6 years ago

Back on point here. I've tried to register a 1966 Gottlieb Subway for my wife, Shay is delivering this Saturday AM for me. I've Tried twice and I never got a confirmation email either time. Checked spam folder too, I got nuttin'

I see it got registered on my end.

#827 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Something tells me Bstnguy didn't actually post this...

Yup. Not me. Flattering that someone goes to such lengths to impersonate me.

And completely misses the deals I give people.

Guess I'm a bigger fish in the pond than I thought. LOL!

Looking forward to the show!!!

#828 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Allan is the man!

I couldn't agree more !

You want the best bang for the buck in pinball repair ? There's Alan and then everyone else. He troubleshoots and repairs fast. The chances are high that whatever you need for parts , he has with him. He is the ultimate pinball repairman.

#829 6 years ago

STAR WARS PRO will be at PINTASTIC in the Automated Services booth! Me and Mike Daddona pulled some strings so come check out the first public showing of the game at Pintastic New England!!!

star wars pro2 (resized).jpgstar wars pro2 (resized).jpg

star wars pro (resized).jpgstar wars pro (resized).jpg

star wars pro4 (resized).jpgstar wars pro4 (resized).jpg

star wars pro3 (resized).jpgstar wars pro3 (resized).jpg

#830 6 years ago

Holy shit what a coup! Well done!

#831 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Holy shit what a coup! Well done!

I called Steve R Lyman S, Greg F and George G and that seemed to work lol. Nice to have friends.

#832 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I called Steve R Lyman S, Greg F and George G and that seemed to work lol. Nice to have friends.

Yeah. Nice.

#833 6 years ago

Super awesome news, this show cannot come fast enough!

#834 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

STAR WARS PRO will be at PINTASTIC in the Automated Services booth! Me and Mike Daddona pulled some strings so come check out the first public showing of the game at Pintastic New England!!!

Thats an awesome score for the show.

Will we be allowed to take a video of gameplay

#835 6 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Thats an awesome score for the show.
    Will we be allowed to take a video of gameplay

To ask permission is to seek denial.

#836 6 years ago

Does anyone know if Starship Fantasy will be there? I need to pick up some STTNG ramps. Thanks!

#837 6 years ago
    Quoted from BriPin:

Does anyone know if Starship Fantasy will be there? I need to pick up some STTNG ramps. Thanks!

No they will not. Been trying for years to get them. One day they will come.

#838 6 years ago

The auction will start at NOON on Saturday, contrary to the prior posting. I hear that Ralph and Ed have a bunch of stuff, but they haven't told me specific titles. Stay tuned.
    .................David Marston

#839 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Been trying for years to get them.

Rats! I think they would really clean up if they did. Thanks.

#840 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

To ask permission is to seek denial.

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission..

#841 6 years ago

Score! Nice work, Gabe and Automated!

#842 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I see it got registered on my end.

That's not the same "Subway".

#843 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

That's not the same "Subway".

Ok can you try registering again please.

#844 6 years ago

Third time is the charm, perhaps.

IMG_0235 (resized).PNGIMG_0235 (resized).PNG

#845 6 years ago

Third time is the charm, perhaps.

Just came through thanks

#846 6 years ago

Don't forget the best BBQ in the area is practically next door to Pintastic !

I picked the wrong time to go on a diet..
    You can buy a whole pig for 72 bucks...
    Imagine bringing that into the show.

#847 6 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

BBQ is protein...go for it. I'm on a diet now, and I fully plan on eating at the Smokehouse. (Just skip the breads...that shit'll go right to my hips!)

#848 6 years ago

I see that colordmd is a sponsor of the show, are they going to have a booth?

#849 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrio101:

I see that colordmd is a sponsor of the show, are they going to have a booth?

No they wont

#850 6 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Just get the sampler then a little bit of this and that, prices are more than reasonable

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/17?hl=schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.