(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 30.
    #651 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Got it now that I have all the clues: Professor Plumb in the Conservatory with the pin .

Just worry about getting the Pintastic Promo Girls set up please!

#652 6 years ago

Schedule corrections have been posted to the Pintastic New England home page (near the bottom). Plan accordingly!
    .................David Marston

#653 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Just worry about getting the Pintastic Promo Girls set up please!

Wrong verb.

#654 6 years ago

Pintastic New England billboard is up, full speed ahead!

IMG_0310 (resized).JPGIMG_0310 (resized).JPG

#655 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Impressive!

#656 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

...aaaaaand the price of Pintastic just went up two bucks.

#657 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...aaaaaand the price of Pintastic just went up two bucks.

Nope the price is the same! Cost of doing business.

#658 6 years ago

Pintastic Zombie Yeti shirts are in amazing.

IMG_0315 (resized).JPGIMG_0315 (resized).JPG

#659 6 years ago

Hopefully the same polyblend as last year...

#660 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Hopefully the same polyblend as last year...

Yup same exact shirt very soft.

#661 6 years ago

Let me know if you need a model for the XXL sizes...

#662 6 years ago

Is there a way to order a shirt if your not attending?

#663 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic Zombie Yeti shirts are in amazing.

Is that shirt tucked in? Dialed In alert!

#664 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Is there a way to order a shirt if your not attending?

Yes they will be for sale in our shop on line after the show.

#665 6 years ago

Last chance to get a room for sure at the hotel. The remaining rooms that are being held in my block will be released TM and than they are open to the general public. So I can't guarantee you will get one. Book it today!

IMG_0270 (resized).JPGIMG_0270 (resized).JPG

#666 6 years ago

Thanks Dan, booking now!

#667 6 years ago

Plenty of room for out door vendors still available! I lowered the price to under $90 for the whole weekend. I want to pack the out doors flee market! You also get one weekend pass to the show per booth space so it's almost free to set up. I'm crazy I know go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

IMG_0317 (resized).JPGIMG_0317 (resized).JPG

#668 6 years ago

I'll be there ^-^ I already registered and will be bringing my The Addams Family machine and my dads going to bring his Mustang for the free play area

Can't Wait!

#669 6 years ago

Just booked my outdoor vendor spot.

Looking forward to another great show!

#670 6 years ago

I'll be there looking for new glass sheets, another machine to add to the collection, interesting pinball stuff to add to the basement, parts and more.

#671 6 years ago

After many requests last year we have expanded our awesome logo shirt. This year we will have youth grey shirts and woman's cut red shirts.

IMG_0319 (resized).JPGIMG_0319 (resized).JPG

IMG_0321 (resized).JPGIMG_0321 (resized).JPG

#672 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

After many requests last year we have expanded our awesome logo shirt. This year we will have youth grey shirts and woman's cut red shirts.

Comes with a free Hobbit.

#673 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Awesome! My wife saw the post on Facebook and was very excited about the women's shirt. Will she be able to swap her VIP men's shirt for the women cut?

#674 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Awesome! My wife saw the post on Facebook and was very excited about the women's shirt. Will she be able to swap her VIP men's shirt for the women cut?

I can do an even swap yes. But the ZY shirt will not be done in a woman's shirt

#675 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

crap I like the grey one but it's only for rug rats . I'm with Beezleboob 2XL in the
    ZY style

#676 6 years ago

Hi All,

Ardvark Pinball Repair will be setting up on Thursday, so as to be available for repairs if needed. Rates apply; this is for repairs that can't be done in the free play area by the volunteer crew. We'll have a small space in the corner if you need to bring the game to us. Board repairs are offered on most major brands except Gottlieb.

Last year we installed NVRAM on several boards. This year we'll have the same deal as before. $15 for the device, installed free on boards with a socket, or $20 (for a total of $35) if we have to install a socket. All boards will be tested on our test fixtures before and after NVRAM install. Get those batteries off the board and out of the machine with NVRAM, and never worry about corrosion again! Most WPC and system 11 games do not have a socket. Stern Whitestar games DO have a socket, as do classic Bally / Stern.

We are pleased to announce that we will have a Multimorphic P3 at our booth this year. They can't attend Pintastic since they are busy building games, so if you want to play Lexy Lightspeed, find us in our usual corner! Although they were next to us last year, so the game will be pretty much in the same spot.

Our Defender pinball machine (based on the video game) will return with custom led work, Titan rubber, and a freshly-restored backglass thanks to BGResto. Come by and play a few games!

Thanks for reading.
    Allan Davidson
    Ardvark Pinball Repair

#677 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vector:

Hi All,
    Ardvark Pinball Repair will be setting up on Thursday, so as to be available for repairs if needed. Rates apply; this is for repairs that can't be done in the free play area by the volunteer crew. We'll have a small space in the corner if you need to bring the game to us. Board repairs are offered on most major brands except Gottlieb.
    Last year we installed NVRAM on several boards. This year we'll have the same deal as before. $15 for the device, installed free on boards with a socket, or $20 (for a total of $35) if we have to install a socket. All boards will be tested on our test fixtures before and after NVRAM install. Get those batteries off the board and out of the machine with NVRAM, and never worry about corrosion again! Most WPC and system 11 games do not have a socket. Stern Whitestar games DO have a socket, as do classic Bally / Stern.
    We are pleased to announce that we will have a Multimorphic P3 at our booth this year. They can't attend Pintastic since they are busy building games, so if you want to play Lexy Lightspeed, find us in our usual corner! Although they were next to us last year, so the game will be pretty much in the same spot.
    Our Defender pinball machine (based on the video game) will return with custom led work, Titan rubber, and a freshly-restored backglass thanks to BGResto. Come by and play a few games!
    Thanks for reading.
    Allan Davidson
    Ardvark Pinball Repair

This is awesome news! Everyone should take advantage of Allan being at the show. Lets keep him super busy and show him we appreciate him bringing all his test fixtures each year.

#678 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vector:

Hi All,
    Thanks for reading.
    Allan Davidson
    Ardvark Pinball Repair

Allan has already put NVRAM in a couple of my games and I'm definitely bringing a System 11 board to get that NVRAM'ed. It's really nice to not have to even think about batteries. Thanks Allan!

#679 6 years ago

VIP lounge experience the wonder of it all. Thursday 8pm to 6am Friday and Saturday 10pm to 6am

Pintastic_VIP_4x8 (resized).jpgPintastic_VIP_4x8 (resized).jpg

#680 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

VIP lounge experience the wonder of it all. Thursday 8pm to 6am Friday and Saturday 10pm to 6am

No wonder guys look like crap the next morning. 6 AM???

I get a wonderful night's sleep in my smelly room (I don't notice it when I'm asleep), and I'm one of the first at the awesome breakfast buffet the next morning.

I'm so excited for this show that I feel like a little girl.

#681 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

No wonder guys look like crap the next morning. 6 AM???
    I get a wonderful night's sleep in my smelly room (I don't notice it when I'm asleep), and I'm one of the first at the awesome breakfast buffet the next morning.
    I'm so excited for this show that I feel like a little girl.

I need you to stay up this year the kissing booth in the VIP lounge dosent open till midnight.

#682 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I need you to stay up this year the kissing booth in the VIP lounge dosent open till midnight.

Maybe I'll do better business this year. Rumor has it I look better in the dark and after ten drinks or so.

#683 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Maybe I'll do better business this year. Rumor has it I look better in the dark and after ten drinks or so.

The black light might help also. Or you could go to bed and have Janice take over for you late night lol.

#684 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The black light might help also. Or you could go to bed and have Janice take over for you late night lol.

Most guys couldn't afford her. I come cheap.

#685 6 years ago

Anyone want to Kerr me talk about Pintastic check out that cool podcast by the guy who's name starts with a K. Lol

#686 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vector:

Hi All,

Thanks for reading.
    Allan Davidson
    Ardvark Pinball Repair

Allan, do you take credit cards for repair? Thinking about bringing up a whole slew of WPC CPUs to get NVRAM installed. 8 total.

Chris

#687 6 years ago

if allan doesn't see this i figured i would answer - i remember seeing Sue doing a credit card transaction last year - but still best to wait until he sees this and verifies it. thanks ed

#688 6 years ago

Well that was certainly a thing I listened to. (Geez, that guy has a voice for newspaper.)
    Great job promoting the show and remaining professional.

#689 6 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Well that was certainly a thing I listened to. (Geez, that guy has a voice for newspaper.)
    Great job promoting the show and remaining professional.

Thank you

#690 6 years ago

I got one pin registered that bit the shed, any issues if I bring another pin ? ( if I don't get the game repaired in time? )

#691 6 years ago

I got one pin registered that bit the shed, any issues if I bring another pin ? ( if I don't get the game repaired in time? )

No that's fine

#692 6 years ago

The penalty is, you will be forced to dig Gerry's puke pit behind the hotel.

#693 6 years ago
    Quoted from CFoote:

Allan, do you take credit cards for repair? Thinking about bringing up a whole slew of WPC CPUs to get NVRAM installed. 8 total.
    Chris

We took credit cards in the past, but we only did a few transactions, so it wasn't worth it. We accept Paypal, though. You can use your CC with them.

Allan

#694 6 years ago

I'm going to bring cash. Last year we tried buying a pin with PayPal and the owner refused to accept PayPal. I have 4 pins that need NVRAM. I want to say Allan did an awesome job on repairing two of our pins. I can't thank him enough for his kindness and being helpful.

#695 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm going to bring cash. Last year we tried buying a pin with PayPal and the owner refused to accept PayPal.

Yup. If you're looking to buy a pinball machine from a non-vendor at any pinball show, you should expect to be asked for cash.

#696 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm going to bring cash. Last year we tried buying a pin with PayPal and the owner refused to accept PayPal. I have 4 pins that need NVRAM. I want to say Allan did an awesome job on repairing two of our pins. I can't thank him enough for his kindness and being helpful.

You can get a line of credit from Webster First bank that will be on site doing the financing. Since its a line of credit you can buy both new and used games up to your approved limit. Very easy form to fill out just bring a pay stub with you.

#697 6 years ago

ON SITE PINBALL FINANCING AT PINTASTIC 2017

I encourage everyone to take advantage of Webster First financing to buy your beloved games this year at Pintastic. They are offering low personal loan financing so you can buy any pin you want at the show up to your credit limit. Just make sure you bring a pay stub and live or have a friend who lives in the New England area. Please support them they are a major sponsor of the show! Thank you Gabe

webster first ad (resized).jpgwebster first ad (resized).jpg

#698 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Anyone want to Kerr me talk about Pintastic check out that cool podcast by the guy who's name starts with a K. Lol

I finally figured out the podcast and gave it a listen. Excellent interview, good interviewer who asked the followup questions I was hoping he would, nice quality as well. I am not familiar with the podcast or the host but I was impressed with the episode.

#699 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

ON SITE PINBALL FINANCING AT PINTASTIC 2017
    I encourage everyone to take advantage of Webster First financing to buy your beloved games this year at Pintastic. They are offering low personal loan financing so you can buy any pin you want at the show up to your credit limit. Just make sure you bring a pay stub and live or have a friend who lives in the New England area. Please support them they are a major sponsor of the show! Thank you Gabe

I sold a game last year and the person used Webster First. It was all very easy and wouldn't hesitate to have them part of a transaction again.

#700 6 years ago
    Quoted from mattmarr:

I sold a game last year and the person used Webster First. It was all very easy and wouldn't hesitate to have them part of a transaction again.

I'm using them this year to buy a dialed in!

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/14?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.