(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.
    #601 6 years ago

$5.00 that looks great! That's a nice deal.
    -Mike

#602 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

$5.00 that looks great! That's a nice deal.
    -Mike

$10.00 by Christmas! You heard it here first

#603 6 years ago

Get your picture taken with Magic Girl at Pintastic 2017!!

IMG_0211 (resized).JPGIMG_0211 (resized).JPG

IMG_0217 (resized).JPGIMG_0217 (resized).JPG

IMG_0226 (resized).JPGIMG_0226 (resized).JPG

#604 6 years ago

The resemblane is striking. Did ZombieYeti use you as the model for the poster?

#605 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Get your picture taken with Magic Girl at Pintastic 2017!!

What's in the bucket?

#606 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's in the bucket?

Severed heads...

#607 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's in the bucket?

Power strips and power cords lol

#608 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The guy doing the presentation about game designer Ted Zale is getting psyched! Known as drsfmd here on Pinside, he writes:
    "Chock full of never before seen documents and information, this seminar will bring a lot of new information to light, and add significantly to the pinball historical record."
    This is yet another reason to attend Pintastic New England, and to bring a game designed by Zale if you have one (or two)!
    .................David Marston

That's a lot of pressure to live up to my hype Dave!

#609 6 years ago

Can't wait for an ice cold Rapscallion in Pintastic mug! When you combine the two it makes it "Pint Tastic"

#610 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Can't wait for an ice cold Rapscallion in Pintastic mug! When you combine the two it makes it "Pint Tastic"

Hope they come pre washed, so I can pour my tarmac 12oz's in the lot (Stelthly of course)

#611 6 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

That's a lot of pressure to live up to my hype Dave!

I'm looking forward to it. He was an avant garde designer for sure!

#612 6 years ago

Automated Services will be sponsoring the Thank You give away!! Thank you Mike Daddona for all the great support. Remember if your game is in free play at 10pm on Saturday night July 8th you will have a chance to win part of the $2,000 in cash prizes. Good luck everyone.

AS logo300(1) (resized).jpgAS logo300(1) (resized).jpg

#613 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Automated Services will be sponsoring the Thank You give away!! Thank you Mike Daddona for all the great support. Remember if your game is in free play at 10pm on Saturday night July 8th you will have a chance to win part of the $2,000 in cash prizes. Good luck everyone.

Mike is so good for keeping pinball alive in this area. He is supportive in many ways. The beginnings of my getting the sickness of collecting came from hanging out in one of his warehouses on the weekends with a guy with a cigar named Abe (RIP).

#614 6 years ago

Don't miss our fantastic special guest speakers this year. Our seminar team has worked very hard to bring you one of the best and most interesting seminars sced. in the country.. Lets pack these seminars! https://pintasticnewengland.com/speakers/

speaking (resized).jpgspeaking (resized).jpg

#615 6 years ago

When is Jersey Jack bringing the pizza?

#616 6 years ago

last year the pizza was really good but his presentation was GREAT !!! , looking forward to sitting in again.

#617 6 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

last year the pizza was really good but his presentation was GREAT !!! , looking forward to sitting in again.

The hotel supplied the pizza. It was not cheap and Jack wants to do it again for you guys. Jack has been their from the beginning. He is a huge supporter of Pintastic.

#618 6 years ago

Wow, first the beer, now the pizza. You can get that sh!t anytime. I'm going for the pinball! And...to see you again, of course!

#619 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Wow, first the beer, now the pizza. You can get that sh!t anytime. I'm going for the pinball! And...to see you again, of course!

Yo!
    Of course JR the pizza & beer is just icing on the cake. The core EM guys who do all 3 shows will always hang out . Looking forward to seeing youz there Chief .

-Sparky ( maybe I could juggle some fire bombs, sh1t like that)

#620 6 years ago

Will people be selling games here or is it strictly a free play kind of event? Looking for a specific pinball machine to purchase

#621 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Will people be selling games here or is it strictly a free play kind of event? Looking for a specific pinball machine to purchase

many of the titles I saw there in past couple of year had price tags on them

here a list of a few that will be there for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017#post-3794079

#622 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

What spacific game are you looking to buy?

#623 6 years ago

It's that time of year again! One month to Pintastic 2017 set up day. Final heavy waxing on all my games starts today than break down starts next week.

IMG_0253 (resized).JPGIMG_0253 (resized).JPG

#624 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Most pinball shows 70% of games in Free play are For Sale . Best bet is to bring a game so you can get in the show early Thursday.

#625 6 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

many of the titles I saw there in past couple of year had price tags on them
    here a list of a few that will be there for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017#post-3794079

Indiana jones 93

#626 6 years ago

Any chance the new star wars will make an appearance?

#627 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Any chance the new star wars will make an appearance?

We are working on it.

#628 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to getting a few games on Dialed In. I still haven't had a chance to play it, but I hear good things from people that have.

#629 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'm looking forward to getting a few games on Dialed In. I still haven't had a chance to play it, but I hear good things from people that have.

Yes dialed in is awesome and their will be a few to play. If all goes as planned we will be moving one into the VIP lounge as well!

#630 6 years ago

VIP- Very Inebriated Persons at 2am

#631 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I sold a game there last year to a guy who turned out to be a really cool person. We played multi-player on several games in FP after the final handshake. You'll find some good folks up there.

I took another look at flights yesterday but Pintastic just isn't going to happen for me this year. I'll be one of the many watching the photos post to the thread.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#632 6 years ago

Thinking of bringing​ Shadow. Maybe X-FILES if I can find boards for it. Are video games allowed in the free play area? Could bring a dual monitor playchoice 10 and maybe another.
    Just have to make sure I can get out of work to get there in time to set up on Thursday.

#633 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Thinking of bringing​ Shadow. Maybe X-FILES if I can find boards for it. Are video games allowed in the free play area? Could bring a dual monitor playchoice 10 and maybe another.
    Just have to make sure I can get out of work to get there in time to set up on Thursday.

Yes video games are welcome

#634 6 years ago

Registered my first game just now.

Here's looking forward to great show.

#635 6 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

Registered my first game just now.
    Here's looking forward to great show.

Awesome. I'm a first timer too! Part of the solution.

#636 6 years ago

Pitch-and-bat games are welcome, too! So far, we have Slugfest.

Ted Zale designs so far: Cosmos, Gator, Expressway.

Gottlieb EMs are well represented. It looks like we have 5 Williams EMs coming, and one ChiCoin.

#637 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Pitch-and-bat games are welcome, too! So far, we have Slugfest.
    Ted Zale designs so far: Cosmos, Gator, Expressway.
    Gottlieb EMs are well represented. It looks like we have 5 Williams EMs coming, and one ChiCoin.

I see Nip-It on the registered games list as well https://pintasticnewengland.com/registered-games-2017/

#638 6 years ago

Just finished getting these ready for the show. Many more to go still.

20170610_172027 (resized).jpg20170610_172027 (resized).jpg
    20170610_153644_012 (resized).jpg20170610_153644_012 (resized).jpg
    20170610_153419 (resized).jpg20170610_153419 (resized).jpg

#639 6 years ago

Nice Eric!

#640 6 years ago

Gabe,
    What time Thursday, July 6 can we arrive to unload?

#641 6 years ago

The good news is that I sold three more machines this weekend so I have some space and money to look at all the great single player EM machines people are bringing.

The even better news is that I sold two people their first pinball machines and told them about Pinside and Pintastic, neither of which they had heard of. One buyer is going to bring his son while the other is looking for an old pitch and hit machine. If I see one at the show he will drive up and buy it.

#642 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Gabe,
    What time Thursday, July 6 can we arrive to unload?

8am

#643 6 years ago

I thought I read set up was 11AM- on the 6th. That gives us a bigger window.

#644 6 years ago

I thought I read set up was 11AM- on the 6th. That gives us a bigger window.

Correct but he asked about Thursday set up.

#645 6 years ago

Gabe i do not see the link to register for the flea market? where on the site is that?

#646 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Gabe i do not see the link to register for the flea market? where on the site is that?

Under the exhibitor section:

https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

#647 6 years ago

thanks will do

#648 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Correct but he asked about Thursday set up.

? Still not clear to
    Me sorry

IMG_2892 (resized).PNGIMG_2892 (resized).PNG

#649 6 years ago

The 11:0 0 AM start time for Thursday setup is a conservative time. There might be very few volunteers before that. You could put the game up on its legs and wait for a staffer to come by and designate a placement. We're still planning out who arrives when.

#650 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The 11:0 0 AM start time for Thursday setup is a conservative time. There might be very few volunteers before that. You could put the game up on its legs and wait for a staffer to come by and designate a placement. We're still planning out who arrives when.

Got it now that I have all the clues: Professor Plumb in the Conservatory with the pin .

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.