(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.
    #551 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, huh? You're going to down some suds? Bend an elbow with me there, jerky!

Yes I am and I'm thinking of tipping the lovely beer girl heavily to keep 'EM coming

#552 6 years ago

Pintastic Hotel Update!

The Sturbridge host hotel is almost sold out. Here is what is available.
    Thursday 80 rooms
    Friday 70 rooms
    Saturday 32 rooms
    That's it make sure you call the hotel at 508-347-3246 ask for Kathrine or Joe and ask for the Pintastic pinball room block. $110 a night. Thanks Gabe

IMG_0028 (resized).JPGIMG_0028 (resized).JPG

#553 6 years ago

I'm all set for my room and I'm bringing some MAN SCENT to make sure I man-cave my area.

IMG_2788 (resized).PNGIMG_2788 (resized).PNG

#554 6 years ago

Ok I confirmed tonight we are changing the beer choices to Rapscallion honey 4.5% alcohol $5 a pint and Rapscallion IPA version 4 which will be available at the time of the show 6% alcohol.

IMG_0187 (resized).JPGIMG_0187 (resized).JPG

#555 6 years ago

I wanted Munich. Now the show is ruined

#556 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I wanted Munich. Now the show is ruined

They don't even have it available any more lol. I can't win

#557 6 years ago

Yes!!! IPA and Pinball. Can't think of a better combo

#558 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

They don't even have it available any more lol. I can't win

You could put rubbing alcohol in front of Schlockdoc and he'd drink it. Don't let him get you down.

#559 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You could put rubbing alcohol in front of Schlockdoc and he'd drink it. Don't let him get you down.

Not true, He did not drink it at Pinfest, YZFguy did.

#560 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Ok I confirmed tonight we are changing the beer choices to Rapscallion honey 4.5% alcohol $5 a pint and Rapscallion IPA version 4 which will be available at the time of the show 6% alcohol.

Nice, I will try their beer for sure now, zero chance on other selections....

#561 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Not true, He did not drink it at Pinfest, YZFguy did.

It's YFZguy. Said so on his shirt.

#562 6 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Nice, I will try their beer for sure now, zero chance on other selections....

I am a big IPA fan myself so that is what I will be drinking all weekend in moderation of course lol.

#563 6 years ago
    Quoted from Scott_S:

Yes!!! IPA and Pinball. Can't think of a better combo

A nice young girl bringing it to me so I don't have to leave the game . EVEN BETTER

#564 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

A nice young girl bringing it to me so I don't have to leave the game . EVEN BETTER

The pintastic beer girls will not be taking orders and delivering beer. They will be giving out beer samples, selling merchandise and mingling with the crowds. Taking pictures etc.

#565 6 years ago

OMG this is truly amazing! I am printing up a limited number of trans lights of this years poster.

IMG_0190 (resized).JPGIMG_0190 (resized).JPG

#566 6 years ago

Some of what I'm bringing to "Free Play". And yes, they will be for sale.

#567 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

» YouTube video

Man I am drooling over the Team One and Bowling Queen! Can't wait to play them!

#568 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Man I am drooling over the Team One and Bowling Queen! Can't wait to play them!

I have owned most of those games, only regret was selling the Abra. But playing it at Pintastic will be fun. The only single player replay game I have is Kings & Queens and that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

#569 6 years ago

Light box complete with led's behind looks sweet!

IMG_0194 (resized).JPGIMG_0194 (resized).JPG

#570 6 years ago

Wow

#571 6 years ago

Which day is the auction this year?

#572 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The pintastic beer girls will not be taking orders and delivering beer. They will be giving out beer samples, selling merchandise and mingling with the crowds. Taking pictures etc.

Think of how much money they would make in tips if they did

#573 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

I'm thinking mucho dinero myself. I guess if I want Oktoberfest I'll head to Hunter Mountain this Fall

#574 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

» YouTube video

Pm sent

#575 6 years ago

Time to relax and have a rapscallion IPA in a Pintastic glass!

IMG_0197 (resized).JPGIMG_0197 (resized).JPG

#576 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Saturday at 1pm it will be bigger and better.

#577 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

We are limited by the hotel. They can't handle money it's a liability.

#578 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We are limited by the hotel. They can't handle money it's a liability.

what about a tip bucket ? no handling of money hand to hand . just a thought

#579 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

what about a tip bucket ? no handling of money hand to hand . just a thought

I'm sure that will be fine.

#580 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

» YouTube video

Looks like we will once again have some great EM presence in the show!

#581 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

I forgot about the auction..That was fun..Didn't have any room to bring anything home, but it was cool to go to..

#582 6 years ago

I am going to do a pre order on the Zombie Yetti translight. The cost will be $100 each at the show. Cool thing is you can get it signed my ZY himself. So PM me if you want one. Thanks

IMG_0194 (resized).JPGIMG_0194 (resized).JPG

#583 6 years ago

Anyone going to Pintastic have a Williams Indiana Jones for sale? Looking to purchase one.

#584 6 years ago

Three days left to register your games and get 2 tickets into the free play give away. We give away 10 prizes on Friday and Saturday each with a value of $75 to $100. Boost your chances to win register early!

pintastic2 (resized).jpgpintastic2 (resized).jpg

#585 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Three days left to register your games and get 2 tickets into the free play give away. We give away 10 prizes on Friday and Saturday each with a value of $75 to $100. Boost your chances to win register early!

Last year the EM I had in free play scored one of the prizes in the free play give away. I had registered early; no way to know whether it was the "bonus ticket" that won, but the prize was a nice reward! Why not double your chances while the offer is still out there?

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#586 6 years ago

Anyone have a police force or eatpm for sale that they could bring, would leave in the freeplay area all weekend
    Let know what you have thanks

#587 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I am going to do a pre order on the Zombie Yetti translight. The cost will be $100 each at the show. Cool thing is you can get it signed my ZY himself. So PM me if you want one. Thanks

Could you tell me the size of the translight?

#588 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Count me in for one! Another Pintastic original idea. Great job Gabe!

#589 6 years ago
    Quoted from rhinobucket:

Anyone have a police force or eatpm for sale that they could bring, would leave in the freeplay area all weekend
    Let know what you have thanks

My Eatpm will be there but if I even sell it it'll have a heafty tag on it. Great game.

#590 6 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Could you tell me the size of the translight?

19" by 27"

#591 6 years ago

FREE play games are coming in steady thank you everyone let's keep it going strong! I am updating the list of games daily so if you want to see what is coming go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/registered-games-2017/ Also this updated list helps game bringers see what's coming so we don't have to many duplicate games.

#592 6 years ago

Outer Space is Gottlieb 1972

#594 6 years ago

Pintastic BONUS to free play bringers who lug more than 5 games to the show. Not only do you get a $50 gift certificate to the awesome on site Oxford tavern. You get this limited 17,000 stitch embroidered hat!

IMG_0201 (resized).JPGIMG_0201 (resized).JPG

#595 6 years ago

I'm looking for some clarity on the VIP lounge. If I list a game for sale with the stipulation it can't be removed until Saturday night do I get a ticket, or does it need to be not for sale at all?

I just registered my 3rd game. I really hope I can get all of these in proper shape for the show in 5 weeks.

#596 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I'm looking for some clarity on the VIP lounge. If I list a game for sale with the stipulation it can't be removed until Saturday night do I get a ticket, or does it need to be not for sale at all?
    I just registered my 3rd game. I really hope I can get all of these in proper shape for the show in 5 weeks.

Ok when you register a game it asked you if it would be on the floor at 10 pm Saturday night. It dosent matter if it sells before it just needs to stay in free play till that time. If you answered yes you will be given a lanyard and badge when you check in your free play game. In order to get into the VIP lounge you need to have a lanyard and badge of some kind. Their will be a few different ones. Freeplay...VIP....vendor..sponsor..speaker...staff....press.

#597 6 years ago

The guy doing the presentation about game designer Ted Zale is getting psyched! Known as drsfmd here on Pinside, he writes:
    "Chock full of never before seen documents and information, this seminar will bring a lot of new information to light, and add significantly to the pinball historical record."
    This is yet another reason to attend Pintastic New England, and to bring a game designed by Zale if you have one (or two)!
    .................David Marston

#599 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The guy doing the presentation about game designer Ted Zale is getting psyched! Known as drsfmd here on Pinside, he writes:
    "Chock full of never before seen documents and information, this seminar will bring a lot of new information to light, and add significantly to the pinball historical record."
    This is yet another reason to attend Pintastic New England, and to bring a game designed by Zale if you have one (or two)!
    .................David Marston

heh I do happen to have two Ted Zale designed tables The Wiggler & Joust and I do have some concerns :

Games are placed at our discretion and may include special clusters of related games. We reserve the right to verify that the game is in good working order. All games that have a grounding plug must actually be grounded

Both are powered by zip cords like they originally were and both are missing backbox covers ( I am entertaining ideas of using a piece of plexi-glass I have for one perhaps would have to get a piece for the other.)
    They are "players condition" and think they would represent the game play positively. one is more aesthetically pleasing than the other.
    I could probably borrow a truck to transport but I don't have my own
    I don't really want to part with them they are fun

I am really looking forward to the many presentations and especially from member drsfmd

#600 6 years ago

Pintastic Zombie Yeti posters are in! They will be $5 each at the show. Best part is you can get them signed by ZY himself!

IMG_0204 (resized).JPGIMG_0204 (resized).JPG

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.