By dannunz

4 months ago

Stats

• Started 4 months ago
  • 532 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by 1974DeltaQueen

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

tilt (resized).jpg
pintasticadd2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0177 (resized).JPG
IMG_0176 (resized).JPG
IMG_0167 (resized).PNG
Bozo (resized).png
IMG_2721 (resized).PNG
IMG_3851 (resized).JPG
IMG_0163 (resized).JPG
IMG_0162 (resized).JPG

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Topic index (key posts)

One post has been marked as key post in this topic: (Show topic index)

There are 532 posts in topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
    #501 4 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

He doent drink but you can buy his wife a beer lol

I will be sure to find them and buy one for her.

#502 4 days ago

One? To put up with him? Janice deservers more (read that anyway you want).

#503 4 days ago

New entertainer this year Saturday only 1pm to 7pm Bending Gravity Entertainment. Eric is amazing and he will blow your mind with his crazy double yo yo tricks and Saturday night fire show out in the flee market area. http://www.bendinggravity.com/

IMG_0176 (resized).JPG

IMG_0177 (resized).JPG

#504 3 days ago

Yo yo dude ! Too bad you couldn't get the Egyptian Magician

#505 3 days ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Yo yo dude ! Too bad you couldn't get the Egyptian Magician

Never herd of him. Maybe next year lol

#506 3 days ago

My boys are older and couldn't come last year due to their schedules. One of my favorite things last year was walking from the free play area to the vendors and seeing all the kids running around as excited as the parents for their own tournament. Venues like this are what keep the future generation exposed to the awesomeness of pinball! Kudos Gabe!

#507 2 days ago

Time is running out to get 2 ticket per game registered for free play.
    This for our "free play give away". Here you can win one of 10 prizes on both Friday and Saturday; that’s 20 total prizes. All prizes are valued between $75 and $100 including $100 cash. Go here to register don't wait https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

pintasticadd2 (resized).jpg

#508 2 days ago

TILT GRAPHICS is stepping up to get more games into Pintastic 2017 FREE play. Here is how it works. You must first register a game that will be in free play. Leave a note in the comments area that you want to take advantage of this deal. At the show buy the blades and either install them yourself or TILT will help you install them. Go back to tilt with proof they are now in your game (a photo or show them) and boom you get $20 back in your pocket! Its that easy.
    No automatic alt text available.

tilt (resized).jpg

#509 2 days ago

Where are we compared to last year for free play entries?

#510 2 days ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Where are we compared to last year for free play entries?

It's just about the same. Maybe 10 less games compared to last year. With out pinball machines their is no show. So let's hope they start rolling in. Remember you can gain a lanyard and badge also access to the VIP lounge if you register at least one game for 3 days and it's on the floor till 10 pm Saturday night.

#511 1 day ago

I am very grateful to the folks who bring and setup their games for free play - we all know these games aren't light!

#512 1 day ago

You'll all be thrilled to learn I've decided to put away my reservations and made a reservation at the beautiful Sturbridge Hotel and Resort! It was the VIP Lounge / afterparty pass that swayed me! (and also the fact that Super 8 is sold out).

I've decided to embrace it! The place is certainly a musty old party, and it's kind of like the resort in Hot Tub Time Machine and I love that movie!

See you all there! Pintastic is right up there with Allentown and it's more of a party thanks to the gigantic liquor depot next door selling booze by the gallon cheap as dirt. This is a great show, not to be missed.

#513 1 day ago

Anyone know if Shay is attending ??

#514 1 day ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You'll all be thrilled to learn I've decided to put away my reservations and made a reservation at the beautiful Sturbridge Hotel and Resort! It was the VIP Lounge / afterparty pass that swayed me! (and also the fact that Super 8 is sold out).
    I've decided to embrace it! The place is certainly a musty old party, and it's kind of like the resort in Hot Tub Time Machine and I love that movie!
    See you all there! Pintastic is right up there with Allentown and it's more of a party thanks to the gigantic liquor depot next door selling booze by the gallon cheap as dirt. This is a great show, not to be missed.

Exactly. You're hardly ever in your room. When you are and if you notice the musty smell, you haven't been drinking enough.

#515 1 day ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Exactly. You're hardly ever in your room. When you are and if you notice the musty smell, you haven't been drinking enough.

If your room has a light musty smell than you must be near the pool and hot tub. Good news is I have contracted them to keep the pool and hot tub open till 12 midnight Friday and Saturday. Party on

#516 1 day ago

I was in the pet wing since I bring the dog every year. She loves the show and wants to know why she's not allowed to play pinball.

#517 1 day ago

registered 2 games for the free play area, who's next?

#518 1 day ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

registered 2 games for the free play area, who's next?

I have 4 registered

#519 23 hours ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I have 4 registered

One more and you get the $50 gift card to the Oxford tavern and limited addition embroidered hat.

#520 23 hours ago

I'm bringing 16 games. Best I could do lol

#521 23 hours ago

I sold the one I was gonna bring.. trying to figure out wich is best to bring now..

#522 22 hours ago

Someone bring a Gottlieb Lucky Hand that I can buy.

#523 22 hours ago

I will register soon. Soon my friends. Soon.

#524 22 hours ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Someone bring a Gottlieb Lucky Hand that I can buy.

Masspinballfan bought one from me , rattle his cage

#525 8 hours ago

7 listed for the show now.....may end up changing titles but plan at the moment is 7.... might be more who knows what I can get my hands on lol....

#526 8 hours ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm bringing 16 games. Best I could do lol

Thats pretty good considering pinside says you only have 14 games in your collection.

I'm shooting for 5 myself so I can get one of those snazzy hats.

#527 8 hours ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Thats pretty good considering pinside says you only have 14 games in your collection.
    I'm shooting for 5 myself so I can get one of those snazzy hats.

Not only the hat but you get to have a nice $50 dinner at the Oxford tavern if you bring 5 games.

#528 8 hours ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

One more and you get the $50 gift card to the Oxford tavern and limited addition embroidered hat.

I should have a 5th by then.

#529 7 hours ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I should have a 5th by then.

Just so you know those gift certificates get multiplied for every 5 games you bring. So bring 10 games and it's a $100 gift card. Just letting everyone know. We reward you for all your hard work!

#530 7 hours ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone know if Shay is attending ??

I'd like to know, too! We could even find a spot for him on the seminar program. If anyone here is in contact with him, let him know about the "popular demand" for his appearance.
    .................David Marston

#531 6 hours ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I'd like to know, too! We could even find a spot for him on the seminar program. If anyone here is in contact with him, let him know about the "popular demand" for his appearance.
    .................David Marston

I talked to him a bit at Allentown. I suspect he may turn up for a short while. Visit his website and drop him an email, he seems to be fairly responsive.

#532 3 hours ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I talked to him a bit at Allentown. I suspect he may turn up for a short while. Visit his website and drop him an email, he seems to be fairly responsive.

Yes Shay is a real good dude and one of the handful of guys who supply EM Enthusiasts with great products. I get annoyed at people who don't understand how important it is to have Ron Webb, Shay, and Steve Young in this hobby manufacturing NOS parts. I think Forceflow is correct, Shay may pop in, and a seminar is most likely not realistic. I just picked up a pin yesterday, one of the first things I did is to see if Webb or Shay had a glass for it before I even looked at the game. ........ just sayin'

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.50
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Pinball Plating and More
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pinbology
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 27.50
    $ 7,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 28.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Plating and More
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 532 posts in topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.