By dannunz

5 months ago

Stats

• 742 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by rooftop
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 99 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Pintastic_Code_33x80.pdf (PDF preview)
    Pintastic_Rapscallion_7x5.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_0353 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0354 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0352 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0351 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPG
    FullSizeRender (resized).jpg
    pintastic1 (resized).jpg
    webster first ad (resized).jpg
    Pintastic_VIP_4x8 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0321 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0319 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0317 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0270 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0315 (resized).JPG

There are 742 posts in topic. You are on page 11 of 15.
    #501 38 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

He doent drink but you can buy his wife a beer lol

I will be sure to find them and buy one for her.

#502 38 days ago

One? To put up with him? Janice deservers more (read that anyway you want).

#503 38 days ago

New entertainer this year Saturday only 1pm to 7pm Bending Gravity Entertainment. Eric is amazing and he will blow your mind with his crazy double yo yo tricks and Saturday night fire show out in the flee market area. http://www.bendinggravity.com/

IMG_0176 (resized).JPG

IMG_0177 (resized).JPG

#504 38 days ago

Yo yo dude ! Too bad you couldn't get the Egyptian Magician

#505 38 days ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Yo yo dude ! Too bad you couldn't get the Egyptian Magician

Never herd of him. Maybe next year lol

#506 38 days ago

My boys are older and couldn't come last year due to their schedules. One of my favorite things last year was walking from the free play area to the vendors and seeing all the kids running around as excited as the parents for their own tournament. Venues like this are what keep the future generation exposed to the awesomeness of pinball! Kudos Gabe!

#507 36 days ago

Time is running out to get 2 ticket per game registered for free play.
    This for our "free play give away". Here you can win one of 10 prizes on both Friday and Saturday; that’s 20 total prizes. All prizes are valued between $75 and $100 including $100 cash. Go here to register don't wait https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

pintasticadd2 (resized).jpg

#508 36 days ago

TILT GRAPHICS is stepping up to get more games into Pintastic 2017 FREE play. Here is how it works. You must first register a game that will be in free play. Leave a note in the comments area that you want to take advantage of this deal. At the show buy the blades and either install them yourself or TILT will help you install them. Go back to tilt with proof they are now in your game (a photo or show them) and boom you get $20 back in your pocket! Its that easy.
    No automatic alt text available.

tilt (resized).jpg

#509 36 days ago

Where are we compared to last year for free play entries?

#510 36 days ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Where are we compared to last year for free play entries?

It's just about the same. Maybe 10 less games compared to last year. With out pinball machines their is no show. So let's hope they start rolling in. Remember you can gain a lanyard and badge also access to the VIP lounge if you register at least one game for 3 days and it's on the floor till 10 pm Saturday night.

#511 35 days ago

I am very grateful to the folks who bring and setup their games for free play - we all know these games aren't light!

#512 35 days ago

You'll all be thrilled to learn I've decided to put away my reservations and made a reservation at the beautiful Sturbridge Hotel and Resort! It was the VIP Lounge / afterparty pass that swayed me! (and also the fact that Super 8 is sold out).

I've decided to embrace it! The place is certainly a musty old party, and it's kind of like the resort in Hot Tub Time Machine and I love that movie!

See you all there! Pintastic is right up there with Allentown and it's more of a party thanks to the gigantic liquor depot next door selling booze by the gallon cheap as dirt. This is a great show, not to be missed.

#513 35 days ago

Anyone know if Shay is attending ??

#514 35 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You'll all be thrilled to learn I've decided to put away my reservations and made a reservation at the beautiful Sturbridge Hotel and Resort! It was the VIP Lounge / afterparty pass that swayed me! (and also the fact that Super 8 is sold out).
    I've decided to embrace it! The place is certainly a musty old party, and it's kind of like the resort in Hot Tub Time Machine and I love that movie!
    See you all there! Pintastic is right up there with Allentown and it's more of a party thanks to the gigantic liquor depot next door selling booze by the gallon cheap as dirt. This is a great show, not to be missed.

Exactly. You're hardly ever in your room. When you are and if you notice the musty smell, you haven't been drinking enough.

#515 35 days ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Exactly. You're hardly ever in your room. When you are and if you notice the musty smell, you haven't been drinking enough.

If your room has a light musty smell than you must be near the pool and hot tub. Good news is I have contracted them to keep the pool and hot tub open till 12 midnight Friday and Saturday. Party on

#516 35 days ago

I was in the pet wing since I bring the dog every year. She loves the show and wants to know why she's not allowed to play pinball.

#517 35 days ago

registered 2 games for the free play area, who's next?

#518 35 days ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

registered 2 games for the free play area, who's next?

I have 4 registered

#519 35 days ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I have 4 registered

One more and you get the $50 gift card to the Oxford tavern and limited addition embroidered hat.

#520 35 days ago

I'm bringing 16 games. Best I could do lol

#521 35 days ago

I sold the one I was gonna bring.. trying to figure out wich is best to bring now..

#522 35 days ago

Someone bring a Gottlieb Lucky Hand that I can buy.

#523 35 days ago

I will register soon. Soon my friends. Soon.

#524 35 days ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Someone bring a Gottlieb Lucky Hand that I can buy.

Masspinballfan bought one from me , rattle his cage

#525 34 days ago

7 listed for the show now.....may end up changing titles but plan at the moment is 7.... might be more who knows what I can get my hands on lol....

#526 34 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm bringing 16 games. Best I could do lol

Thats pretty good considering pinside says you only have 14 games in your collection.

I'm shooting for 5 myself so I can get one of those snazzy hats.

#527 34 days ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Thats pretty good considering pinside says you only have 14 games in your collection.
    I'm shooting for 5 myself so I can get one of those snazzy hats.

Not only the hat but you get to have a nice $50 dinner at the Oxford tavern if you bring 5 games.

#528 34 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

One more and you get the $50 gift card to the Oxford tavern and limited addition embroidered hat.

I should have a 5th by then.

#529 34 days ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I should have a 5th by then.

Just so you know those gift certificates get multiplied for every 5 games you bring. So bring 10 games and it's a $100 gift card. Just letting everyone know. We reward you for all your hard work!

#530 34 days ago

Anyone know if Shay is attending ??

I'd like to know, too! We could even find a spot for him on the seminar program. If anyone here is in contact with him, let him know about the "popular demand" for his appearance.
    .................David Marston

#531 34 days ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I'd like to know, too! We could even find a spot for him on the seminar program. If anyone here is in contact with him, let him know about the "popular demand" for his appearance.
    .................David Marston

I talked to him a bit at Allentown. I suspect he may turn up for a short while. Visit his website and drop him an email, he seems to be fairly responsive.

#532 34 days ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I talked to him a bit at Allentown. I suspect he may turn up for a short while. Visit his website and drop him an email, he seems to be fairly responsive.

Yes Shay is a real good dude and one of the handful of guys who supply EM Enthusiasts with great products. I get annoyed at people who don't understand how important it is to have Ron Webb, Shay, and Steve Young in this hobby manufacturing NOS parts. I think Forceflow is correct, Shay may pop in, and a seminar is most likely not realistic. I just picked up a pin yesterday, one of the first things I did is to see if Webb or Shay had a glass for it before I even looked at the game. ........ just sayin'

#533 33 days ago

Don't be left outside looking in! Get your VIP 3 day super passes now. We only have 10 left!!!!!

IMG_0181 (resized).JPG

#534 32 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Don't be left outside looking in! Get your VIP 3 day super passes now. We only have 10 left!!!!!

Grabbed two of those adult VIP passes (and two for the kiddies) just now. A couple dozen posts ago you mentioned a pink women's shirt coming soon. Would my wife be able to switch from a mens small that came with the VIP ticket to the women's? Even the mens small will not fit her that well.

#535 32 days ago

Having a free play game all 3 days up until 10 PM Saturday gets me a badge, better chance at the cash raffle and _____________. There are so many scenarios, I would rather have it spelled out.

Was also wondering which craft beers that Rapscallion would be offering. I'm down for a few, hopefully a nice young woman will be bringing me one in a Pintastic Mug.

#536 32 days ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Grabbed two of those adult VIP passes (and two for the kiddies) just now. A couple dozen posts ago you mentioned a pink women's shirt coming soon. Would my wife be able to switch from a mens small that came with the VIP ticket to the women's? Even the mens small will not fit her that well.

Unfortunately the woman's t will not happen this year. We decided to bring in youth sizes so she may fit into a youth large better.

#537 32 days ago

Having a free play game all 3 days up until 10 PM Saturday gets me a badge, better chance at the cash raffle and ____________. There are so many scenarios, I would rather have it spelled out.
    Was also wondering which craft beers that Rapscallion would be offering. I'm down for a few, hopefully a nice young woman will be bringing me one in a Pintastic Mug.

Bringing a game for all 3 days gets you a lanyard and badge. The biggest reason to have a lanyard and badge is you get access to the VIP lounge as a game bringer.

#538 32 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Unfortunately the woman's t will not happen this year. We decided to bring in youth sizes so she may fit into a youth large better.

Too bad, she always looks for female pinball shirts and settles for mens small or kids large, lol. Thanks for trying!

#539 32 days ago

And what does staying at the fabulous Sturbridge hotel and resort do for you? You get a ticket for the lounge/dinner? A VIP pass? One for every person staying in the rooms? Whatever it is, do you get it at check in? Whats a happenin?!

#540 32 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And what does staying at the fabulous Sturbridge hotel and resort do for you? You get a ticket for the lounge/dinner? A VIP pass? One for every person staying in the rooms? Whatever it is, do you get it at check in? Whats a happenin?!

If your staying at the hotel when you check in your party gets their hands stamped. That hand stamp will get you into the Friday night after party. Free food free caricature artist and all our special guests walking around.

#541 32 days ago

Having a free play game all 3 days up until 10 PM Saturday gets me a badge, better chance at the cash raffle and ____________. There are so many scenarios, I would rather have it spelled out.

Pints of Rapscallion beers on tap -munich-dark $6 And Honey $5

#542 32 days ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pints of Rapscallion beers on tap -munich-dark $6 And Honey $5

No IPA? Isn't Munich Dark a fall beer? Too bad you couldn't get Treehouse Brewery to be there, but if they were there the line would probably be out the door and around the block...

#543 32 days ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

No IPA? Isn't Munich Dark a fall beer? Too bad you couldn't get Treehouse Brewery to be there, but if they were there the line would probably be out the door and around the block...

The Munich is very tastey. I could switch it up but I though having two different types of beers was best.

Trust me I tried to get tree house but they did not even respond to many emails and messages. Their huge brewery should be open by July. It's only 2 miles from the show.

#544 32 days ago

anyone going that has a Gottlieb Wide body playfield glass for sale?

#545 32 days ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

anyone going that has a Gottlieb Wide body playfield glass for sale?

Which game? They're not all the same. Not that I have one, but I learned that lesson the hard way many years ago. Had a "Spiderman", and broke the glass. Got one from a "Genie", but it's wider by about 2" or so. I sold the game anyway with the "Genie" glass duct taped to the siderails!

#546 32 days ago

Yeah, huh? You're going to down some suds? Bend an elbow with me there, jerky!

#547 32 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For one thing, it keeps you from having to move your vehicle every day. I like that I park when I get there, and don't have to move until I'm heading home. No fear of getting busted if you've had a pop or two.

#548 32 days ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Which game?

Volcano
    It is 24 5/8" x 48 3/8"

#549 32 days ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Which game? They're not all the same. Not that I have one, but I learned that lesson the hard way many years ago. Had a "Spiderman", and broke the glass. Got one from a "Genie", but it's wider by about 2" or so. I sold the game anyway with the "Genie" glass duct taped to the siderails!

All of the system 80 widebody glass is the same. Genie, Star Race and Circus are super wide, so their lock down bars and glass are wider than a standard widebody.

#550 32 days ago

yeah I had a Circus.
    It was a monster.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 24.50
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 43.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 89.00
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 53.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    There are 742 posts in topic. You are on page 11 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.