(Topic ID: 177210)

2017 PINTASTIC New England show- CHECK YOUTUBE FOR LOTS OF COOL VIDEOS!

By dannunz

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,498 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0883 (resized).JPG
    f57c29c22a5f4f74963812e06c318313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3143 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3142 (resized).PNG
    download (resized).jpg
    ashdialedin (resized).jpg
    IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
    20170712_140845.jpg
    157 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0369 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0260 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0269 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.
    #451 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic has always been family oriented by day and adult oriented after 8pm. If the beer girls are their it will be after 8pm

After 8 pm is very reasonable . I like kids and I like Beer Girls I have not set foot in a Gentleman's Club in over 20 years. But I've been to a Hooters and a Tilted Kilt., I'm older and Happily married but I'm not dead.

I told Gabe I'm sort of out of this flame war, its the internet after all and doesn't effect my life. I mostly post on the EM hangout it's more my speed.

Bastard if you're there Saturday find me and I'll have my daily cold one with you.

#452 6 years ago

The closer we get to the show the more excited I am getting. It will be our first pinball show and it is looking to be an awesome time, hoping to finally meet some of the Pinsiders who have been helping me out with the various issues on my EM's.

#453 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

The closer we get to the show the more excited I am getting. It will be our first pinball show and it is looking to be an awesome time, hoping to finally meet some of the Pinsiders who have been helping me out with the various issues on my EM's.

I will be very busy at the show but please be sure to stop me and say hi!

#454 6 years ago

Beer Girl. I just found her.

#455 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Beer Girl. I just found her.
    » YouTube video

You guys are killing me. Screening girls as we speak. It's looking very promising.

#456 6 years ago

I've got to say, folks, the body shaming posts are a pretty bad look for the show. Honestly makes me feel a little less proud to be involved in the hobby.

#457 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Two sided Beer Glass New for this year! Get yours only $5 each at the show!

Oh hell yes. These are 16oz thick wall? I use these for everything. Of course most things are beer.

Don't order too few. I'll take 6 min. If there in boxes of 12 probably.

#458 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Oh hell yes. These are 16oz thick wall? I use these for everything. Of course most things are beer.
    Don't order too few. I'll take 6 min. If there in boxes of 12 probably.

Well I only ordered 140 of the glasses so when they are gone there gone till next year. So get them early and tuck them away.

#459 6 years ago

Me: "Yes, sweetheart, I *will* be playing pinball the *whole time*."
    Her: ..grumbles..
    Me: "But hey, look at this."
    Her: "OMG They have a beach?!?!"

Jackpot.

#460 6 years ago
    Quoted from MulderItsMe:

Me: "Yes, sweetheart, I *will* be playing pinball the *whole time*."
    Her: ..grumbles..
    Me: "But hey, look at this."
    Her: "OMG They have a beach?!?!"
    Jackpot.

Dont forget I have negotiated the pool and hot tub staying open till 12 midnight both Friday and Saturday night.

#461 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Well I only ordered 140 of the glasses so when they are gone there gone till next year. So get them early and tuck them away.

Well I'm getting 2. If I don't get 2, your drinking buddy will be VERY unhappy.

#462 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well I'm getting 2. If I don't get 2, your drinking buddy will be VERY unhappy.

Yours are reserved!

#463 6 years ago

I'm in for a handful of those pint glasses. My kids have been bugging me about starting the projects I plan on bringing to the show. Looking forward to it!

#464 6 years ago

Looks like you might want to increase that order on the glasses, Gabe. Those things will be presold before the show even starts. Worst case, you order too many and just sell the remainder the following year.

#465 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looks like you might want to increase that order on the glasses, Gabe. Those things will be presold before the show even starts. Worst case, you order too many and just sell the remainder the following year.

Already sent them an email

#466 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yours are reserved!

This will make others delighted

#467 6 years ago

Reserved my room for Friday and Saturday night. I may add Thursday as well. Put me down for 2 glasses

#468 6 years ago

I bumped the glass order to 280 that should be enough.

#469 6 years ago

Hope to see you guys there Saturday

#470 6 years ago

coming soon woman's pink logo shirts!

#471 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I bumped the glass order to 280 that should be enough.

Nah...I just decided I don't want the glasses anymore. Now they're not as collectible.

#472 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You can't get into the after party unless you book under the pintastic pinball block for $110 a night.

or you buy the "super" 3 day pass correct?

#473 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You can't get into the after party unless you book under the pintastic pinball block for $110 a night.

Bummer

#474 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

or you buy the "super" 3 day pass correct?

Correct but Friday night is sold out unless you book under the pintastic block. Plus the show needs people to book under the pintastic block to make the show possible. Thank you for understanding.

#475 6 years ago

glasses look great

#476 6 years ago

I can't find it on the Website with my Mobil device but can someone post a link
    To games registered so far .

#477 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I can't find it on the Website with my Mobil device but can someone post a link
    To games registered so far .

https://pintasticnewengland.com/registered-games-2017/

LTG : )

#478 6 years ago

Thanks LTG. Looking good for EM's so far.

#479 6 years ago

Thanks LTG. Looking good for EM's so far.

We always have a strong EM presence.

#480 6 years ago

Hitting up another bar tonight to distribute some Pintastic ad cards....Well, that's my excuse anyway

#481 6 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hitting up another bar tonight to distribute some Pintastic ad cards....Well, that's my excuse anyway

I got some peeps interested in coming up to the show . The first thing I mention is the craft beer

#482 6 years ago

I got some peeps interested in coming up to the show . The first thing I mention is the craft beer

Only the craft beer

#483 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah...I just decided I don't want the glasses anymore. Now they're not as collectible.

Ill buy the ones you dont buy boob.

#484 6 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Back off, man! It was a joke!

#485 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Only the craft beer

well I also did mention the servers and the after 8pm advantages but I'm keeping those conversations off-forum.

#486 6 years ago

Well.....I went to the bar.....and I forget the freakin flyers at home, Doh! Did have a few Excellent female staff delivering my craft beers, and crayons for my daughter....really helped round out the experience for the evening

#487 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

coming soon woman's pink logo shirts!

I'm buying one of these for my pal Boobie!

He looks so nice in pink...

#488 6 years ago

Well.....I went to the bar.....and I forget the freakin flyers at home, Doh! Did have a few Excellent female staff delivering my craft beers, and crayons for my daughter....really helped round out the experience for the evening

Odd...not many girls want crayons after they turn 21.

#489 6 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Odd...not many girls want crayons after they turn 21.

Good to know, I'll let you know my findings in 19 years.... (Sorry for not defining "Bar", "Bar" as in Family Restaurant/Bar chain with children's menu, which comes with crayons for child to color with)

#490 6 years ago

Anyone have a No Fear they may consider selling in the northeast or could bring to Pintastic. I am getting bored for a new, reasonably priced title...let me know.

On-topic, I am really looking forward to Pintastic this year, it was a great show last year, and I know a lot of effort/work is put into the show by its organizers. thank you again.

Chris

#491 6 years ago
    Quoted from CFoote:

Anyone have a No Fear they may consider selling in the northeast or could bring to Pintastic. I am getting bored for a new, reasonably priced title...let me know.
    On-topic, I am really looking forward to Pintastic this year, it was a great show last year, and I know a lot of effort/work is put into the show by its organizers. thank you again.
    Chris

Thank you! We are really trying to raise the bar each year. Remember this is only year 3 and lots has changed from year one. We are listening to everyone's suggestions.

#492 6 years ago

Have more people reserved flea market spots so far this year? Always looking for more crap I don't need

#493 6 years ago

Yeah, weather dependent of course, I enjoyed the outside vendors, it was nice to get some fresh air and cruise outside.

#494 6 years ago

The show really is one of a kind. My kids have asked multiple times over the last year if we were going to come back this year. They had a blast. Thanks for the effort.

#495 6 years ago

Have more people reserved flea market spots so far this year? Always looking for more crap I don't need

So far we have only 3 flee market vendors but it's still early.

#496 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

The show really is one of a kind. My kids have asked multiple times over the last year if we were going to come back this year. They had a blast. Thanks for the effort.

Lots of people asked me the first 2 years why we bring in all the family entertainment and spend so much money on it. I strongly feel that if we don't get a younger generation to fall in love with pinball early the hobby will eventually die out.

#497 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Lots of people asked me the first 2 years why we bring in all the family entertainment and spend so much money on it. I strongly feel that if we don't get a younger generation to fall in love with pinball early the hobby will eventually die out.

God bless ya for it too.
    My young'n is still just a touch too young to enjoy Pintastic.
    Hopefully next year is the year for her and I like knowing there will be a wide variety of activities to keep her interested.

#498 6 years ago

Yes it will be a great thing to be able to bring the whole family and have a great time.

#499 6 years ago

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Back off, man! It was a joke!

Back off man, I know it was a joke. But I will buy you a beer when I get to the show.

#500 6 years ago

Back off man, I know it was a joke. But I will buy you a beer when I get to the show.

He doent drink but you can buy his wife a beer lol

There are 1,498 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-show-2017-thread/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.