(Topic ID: 132983)

Pintastic from a vendor's point of view.

By shakenbake

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago

We are thinking a Thursday, Friday, Saturday show next year. Maybe moving it back to the beginning of June right after school gets out. We need to do some research so we don't overlap anything. But that is what I'm thinking.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

Selling VIP passes at the door makes sense. plans change for people at the last minute and that includes people finding out they CAN attend at the last minute.
    I also thought the after party was amazing and suggest charging /something/ for the party entrance next year...

We will not charge anything for the after party! It is us thanking the vendors, speakers volunteers and VIP people for all that it takes to put this show on. It's not me or Derek's show its everyone's show! We feel strongly about this.

6 months later
    #25 8 years ago
    Quoted from bstnguy:

I was set up in the FleaMarket and had a tent set up. Had a ball, connecting with various people I deal with over the years, playing pinball, doing a little shopping too!
    Everyone I talked to both friends and customers, loved the show. Loved the location (albeit the NY crowd would have liked further west, but come on guys) because it was an easy access from all points east (I'm an hour away) north and south and west, right off the Mass Pike. And the fact that it was a good amount of time following the Allentown show. Visitors were also wanting to see how it worked out to balance them coming and setting up for a following year.
    The social aspect was great. I deal with a bunch of these people over email and sporadically during the year, so to be able to hang out for a while was awesome.
    The gameroom set up was great. Much more player friendly than Allentown. Same with the vendor area.
    Being able to drop off the trailer in our spot the night before was a huge help too.
    Can't wait for this years show!!!

Thank you bump!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-from-a-vendors-point-of-view?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.