7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kvolak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Sorry for the last minute post - I did not know it was going to be available. Anyway really would like to see a family rather than an individual - it's a 1400 sq ft house that is about 40 minutes from pintastic. you are welcome to stay there for free - it's a separate house on my property.

it has about 20 pins set up - 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, central AC, big open living room with 2 couches for kids. if you want to take your family and didn't want to stay in a hotel - this is free. if the family wants to do other things you can use one of my ugly box cars to get back and forth from pintastic (provided you don't drink and drive). my house is in north Smithfield ri - right on the mass line.

there have been pinside members who have stayed here before. you can also bring your Trained dog if needed - we have 3 Labs in the other house. it's available for as long as you need.

feel free to call me at 401-451-4551 - I don't have a problem with a few guys or gals up there also - I just think it would be better for a family first.

thanks ed

#2 7 years ago

Wow. That's mighty cool of you.

#3 7 years ago

okay I guess open to anybody as I did not hear from any families - thanks ed

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

Sorry for the last minute post - I did not know it was going to be available. Anyway really would like to see a family rather than an individual - it's a 1400 sq ft house that is about 40 minutes from pintastic. you are welcome to stay there for free - it's a separate house on my property.
    it has about 20 pins set up - 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, central AC, big open living room with 2 couches for kids. if you want to take your family and didn't want to stay in a hotel - this is free. if the family wants to do other things you can use one of my ugly box cars to get back and forth from pintastic (provided you don't drink and drive). my house is in north Smithfield ri - right on the mass line.
    there have been pinside members who have stayed here before. you can also bring your Trained dog if needed - we have 3 Labs in the other house. it's available for as long as you need.
    feel free to call me at 401-451-4551 - I don't have a problem with a few guys or gals up there also - I just think it would be better for a family first.
    thanks ed

Nice gesture Ed, someone will be lucky. Well done

#5 7 years ago

That's very good of you. If only I had known there would be free housing and I could bring my narcoleptic beagle.

#6 7 years ago

If by chance this is available next year then I would be very interested as I intend to travel over from Oz for Pintastic (1+2).

2 weeks later
    #7 7 years ago

No joke, people will pay you for that kind of fancy lodging.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-free-family-housing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.