(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zlorya.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 4 years ago

Can not wait for this show! One of the best run tournaments and I nerdily love getting translites signed.

These are the games I can bring if there is interest prior to the show:

-Family Guy
    -Cleopatra (Solid State)
    -Spacelab
    -Cue-T
    -Wizard

Possibly Xenon with a newly redone playfield or Stars but I'm up in the air on those two.

If you have any interest don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

3 weeks later
    #276 4 years ago

It looks like I'll be at Pintastic on Saturday and can bring the following games if pre-sold:

Family Guy - Fully shopped - $4,800
    -Completely torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered, and ready to go. Fully LEDed with non-ghosting 2smds in the inserts, Stewie Multiball decal mod, new flaps on all ramps including mini-pinball. Formally routed game with chipped right slingshot plastic and new decal on the "N" in "pinball."

Xenon - Fully shopped - $2,800
    -Playfield fully torn down, sanded, clear coated, overlay applied, clear coated again, and rebuilt and re-rubbered. Playfield and backglass look awesome. Cool white LEDs in the GI and incandescents in the controlled lighting. Cabinet has knicks, dents, and could use a touch-up or repainting to be considered a restore.

Bally Wizard - Playing Project - $900
    -Turns on, flips, keeps score, plays multiple player. Coin up unit works inconsistently and bonus seems to get conflicted signals and doesn't count correctly. Comes with black powder coated legs.

Please don't hesitate to message me if anything is of interest or if you have any questions.
    I also have Cue-T and Spacelab EMs which are fully shopped and a few light projects (Cleopatra SS and Liberty Belle EM).

1 week later
    #302 4 years ago

Finally had a chance to take some pictures of my Family Guy. I can bring it to the show if pre-sold. Thanks for taking a look.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my 2007 Family Guy pinball Machine from Stern pinball. The game has been completely shopped and gone through. It has been deeply cleaned, re-rubbered with black rings, and...”
    2019-06-10
    Syracuse, NY
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 444 times

1 week later
    #391 4 years ago

Pintastic is so close you can smell Wonka chocolate and B.T.’s BBQ!

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my 2007 Family Guy pinball Machine from Stern pinball. The game has been completely shopped and gone through. It has been deeply cleaned, re-rubbered with black rings, and...”
    2019-06-10
    Syracuse, NY
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 444 times

Had a buyer go silent on me so Family Guy is still for sale. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, offers, or trades.

Also have a number of other fully shopped out games (Xenon, Cue-T, and Spacelab) as well a Bright Spot bingo project that I can bring.

#465 4 years ago

I have a Bright Spot Bingo project if anyone wants it for $150. Can bring it Saturday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zlorya.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=zlorya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.