(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#717 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

Great show! I brought 3 games to sell, and they all sold by Saturday night. I feel like they were all priced aggressively, I didn't want to take any of them home but they weren't crazy cheap. For 3 pins and a $20 bill I was able to walk away with a NIB Monster Bash SE, so I'm pretty pumped. Mike at Automated has always been great to deal with.
    I thought it was explained fairly well how to register games for sale, but I saw lots of white tag games with little for sale papers on them. I guess people don't like to follow directions? Maybe a white board or a large monitor displaying everything for sale would be good for the non techies?
    Looking forward to next year in the new location.

I know mine was a change to for sale because i wanted something at the show.

#813 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Actually, the cards did have that wording. The font is tall vertically but condensed horizontally. In our haste, we also didn't print the back-side material on the cards, which some of you may remember from last year. We've been using 5x8 cards for the past few years, which gives us room to fix the layout.
    We could put "For Sale" and "Not For Sale" in different fonts than the rest of the card (and different than each other). Or maybe we should supplement the wording with an icon. Of course, when you bring up the game info on your web browser, it should all be there where you can read it comfortably.
    .................David Marston

I would go big and bold and do same with price.

#814 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Best Antique (pre 1960) - Gypsy Queen (Frank)
    Best 60’s - Trade Winds (Dave M.)
    Best 70’s Electro-Mechanical - Jungle Princess (Roger)
    Best 70’s Solid State - Bally Playboy (Ryan)
    Best Early 80’s (1980-85) - Black Knight (Benjamin M.)
    Best Late 80’s (1986-89) - Black Knight 2000 (Ryan)
    Best 90’s - X Files (Benjamin M.)
    Best Modern (2000-present) - Roller Coaster Tycoon (the one with the cool coaster on top) (Ryan)
    Best Custom Design - Metriod (Mark S.)

Ryan had the coolest topper design and function yet. Add to that the beautiful Bk2K and playboy....dude went all out on those pins making them look and play fantastic!

#868 4 years ago
    Quoted from Flamingo43:

I get that the vendor hall needs attractive games but last year on Thursday I was playing Houdini and the equiv. was not there this year - if no one is in the vendor hall why can't the games be in the EBL on Thursday?

Since the Vendors had not brought them in till Thursday afternoon would be hard to have them in the AM. The reason the vendor hall is not open Thursday is it is being set up all the way until it opens on Friday AM. Trust me I helped unload with several of them after Freeplay opened up at 6pm.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=mainelycoasters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.