(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jadziedzic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 4 years ago

Interested in purchasing an unrestored Star Trek: The Next Generation or Tales of the Arabian Nights at the show. PM me if you have either one for sale.

1 month later
    #649 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Thanks to all who make this show happen!
    There were also a number of games on the floor that were already broken when the doors opened Friday, which remained (broken) on the floor for the entire show. If something is broken and not fixable, get it off the floor, or move it somewhere else.
    Lastly, it seemed much more difficult to find anyone from the tech team this year- the QR code reporting didn’t seem to be working, and I stopped at the tech desk a couple of times trying to find someone and there was no one there and no other way to leave a report.

Thanks for your feedback, it is appreciated. Our tech team has already had some discussion regarding the issue of games that were inoperable for large portions of the show, and we'll try to deal with that issue better in the future. Things do break in transit, though, and sometimes a repair at the show just isn't feasible (e.g., blown Game Plan board with no replacement available). In 2018 we did move a few DOA games off the floor because we needed space for functional games; the current game distribution across more rooms eased the space crunch a bit so we weren't as pressed for space.

We did have a few WiFi glitches over the course of the show that likely interfered with the QR code reporting system; hopefully we won't face those hurdles in the new show location. I'll be sure we have some fall-back mechanism for manual error reporting next year. BTW, our techs were wearing orange vests this year so we should have been a bit easier to see on the floor.

1 month later
    #894 4 years ago
    Quoted from La_Porta:

Now, I wasn't able to attend this year for various family reasons. Next year, however, I would love to come again...maybe even bring my Firepower, too. Do we know the dates yet for next year? We pick our vacations for the entire year the September of the year before, so I kind of need to know now so that I can get off!

June 25-28, 2020 at the Boxboro Regency Hotel in Boxboro, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jadziedzic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=jadziedzic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.