(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejg10532626.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.
    it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.
    i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.
    we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.
    i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.
    there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.
    thanks ed

That is extremely nice of you Ed.
    Kudos

3 weeks later
    #251 4 years ago

Wanted, at Pintastic:
    Bally El Toro

Seriously, looking for one of these:
    Gottlieb Crescendo/Groovy
    Gottlieb Space Orbit
    Williams Pat Hand/Satin Doll
    Bally Gator
    Bally Rocket III

Must work and play correct - does not have to be glamorous.
    If it smells like a swamp when you open the coin door, I respectfully pass:

PM me if you got one and are willing to sell and take to the show.
    Tks

4 weeks later
    #715 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:I think I was the only one who made his own sign describing the game, and offering it for sale. It worked like a charm. Game was sold early on Friday. Don't rely on others to do what you can do yourself.
    [quoted image]

Your Mini Pool was sold on Friday because it was probably the best playing EM there, and rare as hell too. Sign, schmign...it's the game that sells the game.
    The bye bye 1000 pop bumper once you complete the balls then drain is an excellent touch you only get with the AAB version.

#810 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I never realized that stating my opinion on a forum wasn't Chill... good to know

It's Pinside - expect an 85% disagreement ratio.
    Only opinions that matter are the thread writer's - don't ya know that?

Can't argue with that list though, especially Tradewinds and BK2K (best copy I've ever played x 9).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejg10532626.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=ejg10532626 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.