(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 4 years ago

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.

it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.

i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.

we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.

i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.

there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.

thanks ed

2 weeks later
    #227 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Fire! And Bally Atlantis both on the block. Will be in the tournament and free to leave when it commences Saturday evening. Both freshly shipped with Titan white rings and comet 1smd warm whites everywhere.

i am confused as far as when the show ends - in the past we all were there loading our games up as the prizes were giving away on a saturday night - now i see sunday is the last day of the show. i know you bring a lot of games and since you are saying sat night, i am confused if it's saturday night or sunday afternoon for the end of the show. thanks ed

3 weeks later
    #353 4 years ago

i can bring to pintastic if presold - i was going to bring them all for free play but heading to Ireland for 10 years and can't get the games out if they don't sell.

banzai run - nice shape - 6k
    roller games - nice shape - recently shopped out (not me) diamond plate playfield 2600
    cowpoke - average shape - was at pintastic last year - 900

i might still bring rollergames for free play and just pick up saturday if it doesn't sell

i had planned to bring my steve ritchie collection - but we are doing a family trip to Ireland

thanks ed

#361 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Family trip for 10 years?! You know how to party, Ed!

10 years - i won't live that long - 10 days - must have been thinking it will seem like 10 years - thanks ed

1 week later
    #757 4 years ago

i didn't make it this year because i couldn't keep the games there to sunday - i had 8 all packed to go in my basement, banzai run, rollergames (pre sold), superman, diner,iron maiden, baywatch, cowpoke, and 8 ball deluxe - only the banzai run,cowpoke and rollergames would have been for sale - with roller games presold. i can say in the past when i bring 5 to 10 games something always seems to break on the way there, or quickly once it's being played.

the crew is great in getting them fixed quickly. last year i remeber cow poke broke right away and i think it was alex from ct who fixed it right away. i think it broke on transport, so it's not people are bringing broken games - crap just happens - especially the way i bring them with the legs on in my trailer.

anyway i missed the show this year - i did have a couple of guys from NJ stay in my garage house who went to the show for a few days. just talking to colson made it seem like i was there. just bad timing for me this year as i am going crazy for the ireland trip (which takeoff is a few hours from now). i did fly right by the show 4 times when i was working for my trucking business - but we are on time schedules, and even though i wanted to stop - i couldn't - thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.