(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I haven't seen this started yet for this year. I'm debating staying over Thursday night as I live about 45 minutes from the show. What is the must stay night?

What are you bringing?

Any Parts for sale? I think I have a color DMD used but perfect I could sell.

#3 4 years ago

I will probably be bringing between 4 and 6 games time depending. I WILL presell but only if buyer agrees to keep them in freeplay.

Possible candidates are

Flash Gordon
    Fire
    F-14
    WOZ LE
    Space Shuttle
    Rollergames
    CSI
    Johnny Mnemonic
    South Park

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

The goal is for me to bring three;
    Gottlieb Whirl-Wind
    Williams Fast Ball (Pitch and Bat)
    Gottlieb Alien Star
    All three have issues now, but I bought parts at Allentown. It just comes down to time.

Which Alien Star version are you planning on bringing?

#51 4 years ago

It’s almost as if you’re tempting me to not bring anything.

Not the case at all, was glad to see you were bringing machines. You have a full other thread about your alien star. My question was, since you posted you were bringing Alien Star, which version? Are you bringing it as is, or restoring it. I thought it was a fair question. How is that question tempting you not to bring anything?

#54 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool. I saw someone brought it to Allentown but I didn't have time to stop and play it.

#93 4 years ago

Finishing up an Emerald Green WOZ LE 1 of 1. Has a new playfield in it signed by Jersey Jack, machine was previously routed and old playfield had some wear around the pop bumper. Game is dated 2013, cabinet is really nice. If not sold before pintastic I will have it either in freeplay or the extra ball lounge for sale.

#102 4 years ago

Here are games I've registered for freeplay, hopefully I have
    time to have them all ready. They will also be for sale at the
    show.
    Motordome
    Kings of Steel
    Fire!
    South Park
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Space Station
    Rollergames
    Flash Gordon
    Some are already spoken for but will still be in freeplay.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

No F-14 on that list

LOL, challenge accepted.

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Looking forward to playing KOS

Will definitely be there.

4 weeks later
    #315 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

Is there anybody available to fix a "adjust error" that is possibly being caused by a battery that leaked onto the board? It looks like the last battery leaked and the part that is directly under where the battery rests on is missing and or corroded. The machine also needs to be transported
    to Pintastic from nearby (within)30 minutes if you can only repair that's fine. It's an old 80's game.

Removing the acid damage and converting it to NVRAM may fix it.

#360 4 years ago

Here is what I should have for sale at the show. I'll take deposits etc but games have to be used in freeplay.

Rollergames: 2,800 Under Deposit
    South Park: 2600
    Kings of Steel: 900
    Johnny Mnemonic: 2900
    MotorDome: 850
    These I'm not sure of yet.

Black Rose: 2800
    Judge Dredd: 2600
    Fire: CPR Playfield restored cabinet 2700
    Flash Gordon: Hard Top 2800

#367 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

Anyone know if the Color DMD factory will have a booth set up and if so, do they normally bring stock for sale?
    Looking for a Color DMD for my ST Pro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/2#post-4989265

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/3#post-5010412

#375 4 years ago

Will cointaker be doing LED Kits?

They should be. What game are you buying a kit for?

1 week later
    #481 4 years ago

Players judge dredd will need some TLC. 2400obo.

20190626_182852 (resized).jpg20190626_182852 (resized).jpg
    #482 4 years ago

Ready for free play Fire

20190626_155347 (resized).jpg20190626_155347 (resized).jpg20190626_154447 (resized).jpg20190626_154447 (resized).jpg
    #555 4 years ago

So my son won a golden ticket, and got a signed Wonka translite. We left it behind my machine for about minutes and came back to grab it and someone stole it from him. Really not cool.

20190628_125716 (resized).jpg20190628_125716 (resized).jpg
    #566 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Nothing surprises me

I'm a bit nieve and trust more than I should. This really surprised and disappointed me.

Also, thank you Colson for what you did for my son.

#571 4 years ago
    Quoted from mudflap:

Our security team was called in And responded promptly. Unfortunately this item wasn’t able to be recovered. Since only 2 of these exist we will continue to keep our eyes peeled.
    Management will always do our best to make this right. Feel free to stop by the box office anytime! We always have a stash of cool prizes in our vault.

You guys are great, we love the show and all the staff. I have zero concerns. One bad Apple is all.

#613 4 years ago

Thank you Pintastic crew for making my son really happy this morning. The original was stolen but your crew went above and beyond to help replace it.

20190630_082804 (resized).jpg20190630_082804 (resized).jpg20190630_082807 (resized).jpg20190630_082807 (resized).jpg20190630_082810 (resized).jpg20190630_082810 (resized).jpg
    #759 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Does anyone actually use QR codes? My phone doesn't support them without installing an app, I was just typing in URLs manually every time a game was down (which was almost half the ones I tried to play...)

How many machines did you actually play? I walked the show from Thursday through Sunday AM, and rarely did I see a machine that was off for very long. The tech crew this year was at top form, and would be getting the games back on and working in no time. The machines I played were great. The one thing to remember at these shows, is the machines are running for hours on end, rarely with a break to cool down. I felt the coils on my machines out of curiosity and they were heating up. I was averaging about 200 plays per day on my games. Flippers do not work the same at home as they do when they get heated up at a show. Also when you have a few hundred machines using up all the amps on the circuit sometimes there just isn't 100 percent power all around.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=eabundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.