(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brypten.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

I've been ramping up games for this show. I was going to bring a few games to Allentown but they all (solid state) sold prior. I am NOT doing any presales on these games but will be in Free Play area for sale. Looking forward to this show.

Bon Voyage
    Spacelab
    Firepower (pending, has a very strange problem I have never encountered before)
    Haunted House (pending, has a sound problem. I hope to have it fixed by the show)
    Laser Wars (pending, has a switch and lamp problem as well as no speech. I may have it up and running by the show but this is at the bottom of the list)
    T2
    Barbwire
    Big Guns

#29 4 years ago

Upstairs row is just about all ready to go. The bowler is not going

IMG_20190507_201123 (resized).jpgIMG_20190507_201123 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #117 4 years ago

I registered the following games for Freeplay yesterday, these are all 100% and ready to go. I have a two or three projects I am trying to wrap up and bring as well but I don't want to commit yet. Haunted House is not going to make it, actually I am going to be posting it for sale later today as a working project. My hands are full and it needs someone that actually likes the game to finish it!

Terminator 2
    Barb Wire
    Big Guns
    Jokerz
    Firepower
    Raven

I have a 62 world series pitch and bat that I am fully restoring, so close to getting there. Steve Young just rebuilt the pitching motor, cosmetics are done and just needs some mechanical work to finish it up. Goal is to get this one done and in the free play area...

Link for Haunted House:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Functional - needs minor work - “Working Haunted House Pinball Project for sale. Located in Central CT, game is in my shop on the first floor. You can back right up to load it and I will assist with loading. De...”
    2019-05-16
    East Hampton, CT
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 268 times
    Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
    #271 4 years ago
    Quoted from loneranger:

196 games registered already, including 5 T2's!!!

It will be 4 T2's now. The one I was bringing sold this weekend, $2,700 for reference. Bringing Operation Thunder in its place.

2 weeks later
    #362 4 years ago

It is still a week or so before the show so I might get one or two more but here is an updated list of machines that I am bringing.

Definite:
    Barbwire
    Operation Thunder
    Hollywood Heat
    Jokerz
    Big Guns
    Six Million Dollar man

Probable:
    Firepower
    Raven
    Mario Andretti

Glimmer of Hope:
    Laser War

#369 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

NICE!
    And how many of these are up for sale?

All will be for sale

#417 4 years ago

We are getting close to the show now! Finalized list of games, I have Firepower and Raven running but I don't feel like they are ready for the abuse at the show. My lofty goal was to bring 10, 8 isn't bad.

Barbwire
    Operation Thunder
    Hollywood Heat
    Jokerz
    Big Guns
    Six Million Dollar man
    Mario Andretti
    Original Dig Dug cabinet and monitor running a 60 in 1.

#494 4 years ago

Truck is packed. Should be up there by about 1pm

IMG_20190627_070717 (resized).jpgIMG_20190627_070717 (resized).jpg
    #509 4 years ago

Got my games setup, I believe dig dug has been moved though.

IMG_20190627_155533 (resized).jpgIMG_20190627_155533 (resized).jpg
    #625 4 years ago

Home from the show and finally able to relax. I think my 8 games played pretty solid. 7 were for sale and 2 sold. Barbwire got 887 plays!!

HUGE shout-out to the volunteers for this show. Not only did they graciously put up with my dumb ass, they kept a smile on and made a good show great. Organizers did a great job too, it was a very smooth show from where I stood.

I am excited about the venue change as well. While it is farther for me I don't have quite the glowing review for the hotel as I did for the show...

#676 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Volume on several games was an issue (as it sometimes is at shows). Some of the games I played seemed to be set to a very low volume (probably for a home environment, rather than the noisy environment of a show).
    Is this something you want to see reported through the repair system? Maybe even add another one-click button to make it easy to report a game with low volume? mudflap dannunz

Three times I got told to turn down the volume of my games. I like them loud, not everyone agrees.

#683 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Correct. That’s at the co op. Last year we brought our tna and Gabe has one too. This year we had our Alice Cooper instead for charity tournament and after 8 Saturday it was put on freeplay and wheeled to extra ball lounge.
    I think there was 7 oktoberfests there? That’s crazy and awesome. Wonkas at least 4 maybe 6? What did Allentown have. 1-2 of each? If you bring 7 of a new game and there are lines there is nothing you can do about that!

I played that Alice Cooper in the extra ball lounge. Thank you. Awesome game, I want that and the new black knight. Imo they blow away Wonka

#721 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I think I was the only one who made his own sign describing the game, and offering it for sale.

Nope you definitely were not. There were actually quite a few. I came prepared, luckily. When I checked in my 8 games the show was not able to print anything. Not sure why the show wasn't prepared but at least I was. The whole electronic registration system was a huge failure imo.

#785 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I like your idea of bonus points for a game that does not get a repair ticket logged in on it for the entire show. We will implement this one for sure.

My mario went down Thursday with the right flipper not working. I got a phone call Thursday evening about 9am telling me it wasn't working and they shut it off. I got up to the show Friday early afternoon, fixed the problem and told the show staff. I had a few texts about my SMDM getting a ball stuck which was easily remedied. Hollywood heat and SMDM ran out of credits a few times which I got a text about.

Not once did I ever get a notification from your system. When I got a phone call Friday about my game being down, I checked your system and it still reported as being working. Not badmouthing your system, just giving ya real feedback.

My last.gripe, lol. I counted 19 games down on the floor Saturday. I get it, and honestly I had my fingers crossed my games would stay working as they take a beating. But maybe a place to put down games, take them off the floor. Give the owner a respectable amount of time and yank them if not timely fixed. Shame on any game owner to bring a questionable game with the hopes the techs at the show would fix.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brypten.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=brypten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.