(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 4 years ago

I just got my Freddy NMOES running and registered. It needs some tweaking, but definitely should be ready for the show. This may be my record for the longest shop job, just couldn't find the motivation to wrap this one up. So damn busy with kids sports I've had no time for anything else. Looking forward to 3 days of pinball! I'm puling my Hot Hand out of storage tomorrow to give it a quick shop job. That one will be priced to move, I've brought it 3 years now and it hasn't been set up since the last year, so I don't plan on taking it home again. I registered 2 more games, I will likely only be able to bring one of them. A routed, but modded Spiderman, and a Rollergames. I'm leaning toward bringing the Rollergames, but Spidey hasn't been getting much play. I'd love to turn it into an Iron Man. I also have a fully restored Funhouse I'm considering bringing, but only with a deposit. PM me for details.

2 weeks later
    #293 4 years ago

In the last 2 days I got my Hot Hand and Freddy NMOES working, so those 2 are 100% confirmed. I was really hoping to get 3 games in and get the full access to EBL, but I think the kids baseball is taking me out. I hope they don't, but if the kids get knocked out of the tournament early this weekend I may have time to set up and clean Rollergames. Still on the fence with Spiderman.

1 week later
    #408 4 years ago

Noticed my trailer had a flat tire today. No good! I think it's a rotted valve stem. I really hope I can get it repaired by Thursday, otherwise my 3 games are turning into 1.

#415 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

No dude! Ugh.
    Call in sick tomorrow and get that fixed.
    I would seriously help if I lived on your side of state.

I have the tire in my car. If it's just a valve stem, it's a cheap fix. I should be able to get it to the tire place tomorrow. It's just another setback when I'm way behind already in preparing games.

#431 4 years ago

Some spare parts I can bring if anyone is interested. Make an offer on anything you want.

Twilight Zone

plastics- almost complete new set. Many doubles. Also lots of used. Includes hard to find Gumball cover and half a clock board for good luck. Would prefer to sell as a set.

Ramp decal set

Plastic protector set

Funhouse-

Used ramps
    Used plastics

Attack From Mars-

Used Ramps

CFTBL

Cliffy and 2 Mantis style protectors- don't think they were ever installed

Revenge from Mars

Uncut plastic sheet

#587 4 years ago

Freddy NMOES $1800 or trade
    Hot Hand $600 or trade

#700 4 years ago

Great show! I brought 3 games to sell, and they all sold by Saturday night. I feel like they were all priced aggressively, I didn't want to take any of them home but they weren't crazy cheap. For 3 pins and a $20 bill I was able to walk away with a NIB Monster Bash SE, so I'm pretty pumped. Mike at Automated has always been great to deal with.

I thought it was explained fairly well how to register games for sale, but I saw lots of white tag games with little for sale papers on them. I guess people don't like to follow directions? Maybe a white board or a large monitor displaying everything for sale would be good for the non techies?

Looking forward to next year in the new location.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.