(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago

I thought about bringing a Four Million BC and a Gottlieb Soccer but I haven’t tracked down an issue in the soccer as to why the second player 1000 reel only begins moving when you get beyond 30k. It really comes down to a matter of whether I have time to fix it and have time to get them there.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

After seeing how popular the pre-war games were with the late night crowd last year, I'm planning to bring my 1935 Genco Criss Cross-A-Lite. I'm also hoping to have my 1935 Buckley Hop Scotch ready in time. I'm fairly sure I can finish what needs to be done, perhaps minus the cabinet repaint.

That would be great. There needs to be a good mix of SS and EM

#72 4 years ago

dmarston what are the details on the flea market?

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The super 8 motel across the parking lot has 40 rooms available for that Saturday night

What is the best day to go?

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

It may not look it from this photo, but I am on track to bring Metroid Pinball to Pintastic!
    [quoted image]

Nice work. I’m looking forward to seeing the end result

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Any other questions?David Marston

dmarston I don’t plan on having a flea market space but thanks for the information.

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Regarding coin-op games in general, or the broader meaning of "arcade games", we especially like pitch-and-bat baseball games and give Bonus Points rather generously for them. Electromechanical arcade games such as rifle games can also earn Bonus Points. Video Games rarely earn Bonus Points, but this year, we will give Bonus Points for video games designed by Steve Ritchie.
    .................David Marston

I really wish I could help you out and bring my Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot Rifle Gallery but I really have no way of getting it there and don’t have the bodies to move it.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

How heavy are those?

Heavy and awkward because of the shape. It is deep and tall and because there is the short .22 rifle pivoting on top. But when I moved it I used a two wheeled hand truck with another person and a ratchet strap because I was moving it down a flight of 6 stairs. Getting it out wouldn’t be so easy.

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vegas9:

I bought a Judge Dredd from EmbryonJohn a few years ago and he
    let me play this thing. (Hi John!)
    This game was pretty freaking cool and fun.

embryonjohn is the man. I have purchased four games from him. If I had the space it would already be in my basement.

2 months later
    #889 4 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

Fireball had 723 total plays for the weekend
    I had thought the "3 can play" lamp was out & forgot my piece of tubing I would normally use to replace it with: got a great recommendation to use the shooter tip as a bulb remover & that worked great !!!!
    Turned out the bulb was ok just some schmoe on one of the fingers on the coin-unit
    Game held up great the whole show only a couple times I had to plunge balls 4 & 5 I guess from people thinking all machines are supposed be only 3 ball games.
    Special thanks to thearrrrrcade for allowing me to get-'er goin and bring it to the show[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you paint the cabinet that way? I’ve never seen one that color before...

#891 4 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

It was repainted that way long before I ever saw it. whoever did it did a good quality paint-job , just not themed as it was originally.
    dmarston mentioned as I was heading out the door with it, he thought it looked like a sports car of some sort

It does look good. I played it a few times. I should have never got rid of mine.

1 week later
    #895 4 years ago

Anyone have a 2019 pintastic poster they are willing to sell? My 10 year old son wants one for his room. We had planned on getting one but we forgot.

#897 4 years ago

I don’t think he cares which one. Do you have one for sale?

#899 4 years ago

A big shout out to dannunz for sending Pintastic posters to me for me son. We really appreciate it. He was very excited to get them. Pintastic 2020 here we come. Hotel is already booked.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.