(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 4 years ago

First year I have a hotel room there and am going Friday and Saturday!

1 week later
    #468 4 years ago

Anyone need a demo man translite? Not the greatest but its only $15? I can take pictures tonight.

#478 4 years ago

I will also pay it forward and I'll give my pins and vids episode 3 dvd to anyone that wants it. I'm a pinhead but do not see myself watching that pinball documentary more than once haha.

#493 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'll be bringing a T2 for free play. This was an interesting one since it was a parts machine I bought it at pintastic in 2016.
    I started to document it here, but since I was in a bit of a time crunch, I'll have to finish the write-up after the show.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-project-putting-together-a-game-that-was-parted[quoted image]

I wish automated services would bring the boneyard truck again.

#554 4 years ago

Impressed with free play room alot this year. Can’t wait for extra ball lounge at 8 (pro pass holder)

#563 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanDanDAN:

Cointaker's actual beer tent with a lot of Oktoberfest games
    Awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from DanDanDAN:

Cointaker's actual beer tent with a lot of Oktoberfest games
    Awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks cointaker!!!!

2D7405F6-151A-46F2-8AB4-6E73EC3F5526 (resized).jpeg2D7405F6-151A-46F2-8AB4-6E73EC3F5526 (resized).jpeg
    #585 4 years ago

Anyone have a threaded base outlane post I could buy?

#598 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

That upgrade is a must on MET. I didn’t see any color DMD’s here either.

Cointaker has some I saw.

#671 4 years ago

I had a blast. Maybe my standards are low but I did not mind the rooms. Our AC was broken but they came and fixed is very fast. It was nice to quickly leave and grab a beer or take a rest being so close to the action. My only peeves was that there are no minifridges in the rooms so we filled our tub 1/4 way with ice but A. there was no stopper and B. ice machines barely had ice all weekend.

My friend picked up a really nice GOT Premium and a nice judge dredd from the freeplay area.

I also saw alot less people do things to machines that make pinheads flinch. Alot less 4 player/single person games. There was a few but alot less than I have seen in previous years.

I was in the seminar for custom games and It makes me really want to make a custom game. Pretty cool stuff!

#819 4 years ago

1) What did you like best about the show this year and what didn't you like?
    - liked freeplay selection. Best it has been or damn close to it. I wish the auction happened this year and the flea market was larger (I’m spoiled in the fact I was there when automated had their boneyard truck, whish something like that happened again)
    2) Did you purchase a Willy Wonka CE package and did you think you got a good value? If not, why not?
    - no. Don’t care much for willy wonka.
    3) Did you attend any of the seminars? What did you think of the guests and quality (i.e. was the panel interesting, funny/boring, etc)?
    - yes and I always enjoy the content.
    4) Did you visit the SNHPC room?
    -yes that room rocked
    5) Did you compete in the Silverball Rumble and if you did, what did you think of the tournament?
    -no. I should have manned up and tried it out.
    6) Did you bring a game to the show? Was it for sale? Did you sell your game? What was your experience like registering before, at and after the show?
    No. With it being much closer to my house in 2020, I plan to bring some games.
    7) What was your experience like in the Free Play Room? Did you encounter games down and did you like the variety of games in free play?
    - some were down but that’s life. Liked selection a lot. All games I played were playing well. Maybe 5% of games I played had issues.
    8 ) Did you purchase a Limited Edition Pass and was it the first time you purchased an LE pass? Did you think you got good value from this ticket package?
    -no I only stay Friday/ Saturday so I get pro package.
    9) Do you think you got good value from the EBL (Extra Ball Lounge)?
    -first time buying a pass that granted me access. Yeah it was cool in there. A lot of great games and people.
    10) Are you planning to attend Pintastic 2020 and if so, how far are you traveling?
    -yes. It will be about 30 min from me now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=Langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.