(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 4 years ago

Plan as of now is to come, and bringing my Vampire. Possibly another game unless I buy Eric’s Flash Gordon.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Dont forget to being you Halloween retheme. You still have about 7 weeks to get it done, plenty of time.

Seven weeks? That’s a tall order. Maybe I’ll bring it and you can help me finish it.

I talked to Gabe at PinFest briefly about bringing it and possibly working on it at the show.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool. I saw someone brought it to Allentown but I didn't have time to stop and play it.

Still firming up plans, but if I have the room, I’ll bring it along.

81B8687C-837A-44F9-BBA6-4EA7985BD9E3 (resized).jpeg81B8687C-837A-44F9-BBA6-4EA7985BD9E3 (resized).jpeg
    #57 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Does anyone have a Class of 1812 they could bring? I've yet to play one and it looks really cool.

I can’t believe you’ve never played one Eric. The game is awesome. Sound package is whacky as hell. I made a video a while back.

2 weeks later
    #194 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I’m not outraged, this is not what outrage sounds or looks like. It’s disappointment.
    It’s not selfish, there are MANY people this effects.

I drive on average four hours each way to get to this show, and a few times I have gone only for one day. Gabe and his crew put a lot of effort into it, and I like supporting Pintastic.

But I must admit, I am laughing pretty hard about people that live in Massachusetts, bitching about a show located in Massachusetts, that’s relocating to another venue in Massachusetts.

Especially one chap in particular, who apparently lives a whopping 56 miles from the new location. Dude, you could almost ride a bike there faster than it takes me to drive there.
    12141860-1ECF-46FC-9623-CE18C2571A98 (resized).jpeg12141860-1ECF-46FC-9623-CE18C2571A98 (resized).jpeg

#199 4 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I was hoping this thread was going more the way of what people are bringing or what people might have for sale.

It was until a page and a half ago.

I know it’s a long shot, but anybody have any Atari boards? Or a working Gen 2 Atari MPU?

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

More stuff for sale:

PM sent.

4 weeks later
    #454 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

I need a Grand Lizard back glass.

I know someone local to me that has one. If you can work out a deal with him, I’ll bring it for you. Shoot me a PM and I’ll give you his number.

#486 4 years ago
    Quoted from epeabs:

All packed up and ready to go.

...right into my car.

#522 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

restored bally vampire--rare game!

Where’s the pic of that?

#523 4 years ago

Going through some odds and ends.

Anybody want a very nice custom-framed Cherry Bell backglass? $100. I’ll be there tomorrow and Saturday and could bring it if anybody’s interested.

3C03606E-9C3F-4494-9792-E9FB31E47462 (resized).jpeg3C03606E-9C3F-4494-9792-E9FB31E47462 (resized).jpeg41D98047-754F-4E5C-9B1D-2F03E86336CE (resized).jpeg41D98047-754F-4E5C-9B1D-2F03E86336CE (resized).jpeg
    #525 4 years ago
    Quoted from MG7322:

Here’s a picture of the vampire, it is 100%

Nice! Thanks for posting. I was going to bring mine but it wouldn’t fit. My restoration is a little different. I like the color scheme in his backbox. I might try to see if I can still fit it in the morning before I leave.

#527 4 years ago

Her....I didn’t know it was DaWezl ‘s game! Nancy, game looks awesome.

#530 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Lol, you realize there are more women than just me in pinball, right?
    I met the owner yesterday, and she’s really awesome! I haven’t had time to check the game out in more detail, but by all accounts the game is in beautiful shape.

Haha...not many LOL. Sorry Nancy. I just know you as the most prominent.

I’d like to take a look behind the glass so I can see what she did with hers bulb-wise so I can change mine. Maybe I’ll run into her.

#532 4 years ago

Loaded up and en route.

8AECD838-5173-4144-8598-6F56C8835DF0 (resized).jpeg8AECD838-5173-4144-8598-6F56C8835DF0 (resized).jpeg
    #537 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don’t know what’s going on on the mass pike but there’s crazy traffic

That’s not reassuring. Left my house at 9:30 for a 4 Hour drive. Still on 15 in Connecticut and that is backed up. Traffic is ridiculous today.

#567 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I'm a bit nieve and trust more than I should. This really surprised and disappointed me.
    Also, thank you Colson for what you did for my son.

No problem at all. I saw your post and then saw him looking somber outside, so I wanted to do something.

#597 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I would have bought a ColorDMD for Metallica if they were at the show.

That upgrade is a must on MET. I didn’t see any color DMD’s here either.

#703 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ludwigsynopsis:

Thanks for posting a pic, I'm glad you liked it!

Game was beautiful, and it was nice to chat with you via Zach. Awesome job on the restoration.

#705 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Nice! Congrats on the new game.

Good to finally meet you too Dave. Good to know you’re not really Brian from Family Guy.

#749 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

My phone doesn't support them without installing an app, I was just typing in URLs manually every time a game was down (which was almost half the ones I tried to play...)

Maybe your pager could have read them?
    Time to upgrade from that Nokia flip phone.

#772 4 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

anyway i missed the show this year - i did have a couple of guys from NJ stay in my garage house who went to the show for a few days. just talking to colson made it seem like i was there. just bad timing for me this year as i am going crazy for the ireland trip (which takeoff is a few hours from now).

Thanks again Ed for the hospitality and letting my buddy and I stay in your humble abode. Stellar accommodations, and nice to finally meet you and your wife. Have fun in Ireland!

#834 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Partly because I'm not a terrific/competitive player

I can vouch for that, especially after our game on your SM.

#847 4 years ago

Honestly, very few complaints.

Haha. That’s funny.

My biggest complaint, if this is one at all would be this year - Wonka felt shoved down our throats

I love the idea of celebrity guests at a show like this - just wouldn’t want to meet the ones that were here.

I ran into the Wonka one for free pizza. After the cringy jokes, I escaped.

those games need to be set up WAY harder. Lines were far too long, big name players were complaining.

I did not bring a game. Certainly not opposed to doing so, but the “texting system” is a burden, and the cards need to change.

The EBL was lackluster, the swag was good but not amazing - it did not feel worth the price tag.

Definitely not. Last year’s was better.

Wait...I need to recap. So you:

-have a problem with people promoting a new game heavily;

- don’t like the celebrities Gabe and his team chose to have at the show (which are main characters from the film, with the foremost being deceased so he couldn’t attend);

- the only seminar you attended was to get free food, and then mock the jokes the presenter was making;

- Games in the tournament were not set up correctly;

- didn’t bring a game, yet the ticketing and texting systems suck;

- think the EBL sucked and was overpriced, and the swag was just ok;

After all that positivity, I’m surprised you think you need help looking like an ass from Gabe or anyone else. I’m sorry you drove that whole 1/2 hour to be extremely disappointed.

I drove 6 hours each way with traffic, stayed with a great and hospitable Pinsider Friday and Saturday, and had a blast.

There’s always room for improvement with anything in life. Great show for Gabe, Dave and the rest of the crew. I’m happy to support it every year.

#849 4 years ago

If I responded to this how I wanted to - I’d get banned from Pinside.
    Don’t spin my words, I had a wonderful time, as I aforementioned.

Please do. I didn’t spin anything. I quoted your corresponding posts. Just pointing out that you first said you had no complaints, followed by 10 complaints or slights to the show in a row.

And it would be “as aforementioned”, not “as I aforementioned.”

#852 4 years ago

Do not lie about me. Do not lie in my direction. Do not look at me. Do not manipulate my words. Do not antagonize me. Do not think about me.
    I will follow suit in regards to you.

Aggressor? You repeatedly post like an ass so I call you out on it.

Dude, get over yourself. You’ve been on this site for a year. Stop acting like you’re some tremendous asset to the pinball community.

You’re not worth my time. So I’ll save you the trouble and change my settings.

#854 4 years ago

I never mentioned litigation or a lawsuit. Did I? I don’t think I did.
    Please do change your settings.

I edited my post accordingly after re-reading. Aforementioned.

#876 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I like in the movie where they are rolling her out when she's a plump blueberry and it's obviously a dummy being rolled. They did not plan in 1971 on frame by frame digitizing..

That they did not. Still an excellent scene. And when she says “by God it’s gum” and Gene nods yes and says “wrong!” Hahaha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.