(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

First of all, bad form in this thread
    Second, it’s only about 40 min difference. Nice easy drive for a nicer larger spot. And everyone complained about the rooms two years ago, so the show is responsive and people complain. Unreal.
    Edit: sorry for revisited the subject, but I just read the post.
    You’ll all be there next year—we’re all junkies.

You’re coming from Worcester of course it’s no big deal. That 40 minutes now includes I-90 and the clustermess toll system. It makes the show a layover instead of a daily commute for
    me. I have options to weigh and I’ll make that call a year from now.

4 weeks later
    #701 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Your analogies are way off. Your complaint is like paying a few bucks to go to a firehouse potluck dinner and bitching that no one served you filet mignon. Grow up.

I never take any whining seriously from people who only pay entrance fees. The vendors and game bringers make the show . The promoters provide the venue and are instrumental in even having a show. SSDS , I paid my 25$ ... or my 100$... well whoop de freakin’ doo. Try lugging trailers and spent countless hours loading and unloading. THEN maybe someone of relevance will listen to those concerns.

#706 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

As someone who is in ultimately customer service, I disagree.
    Customers make the show, without them you have no show.
    There has to be a fair balance between all three.

I see your point but I still
    Say product over consumer . Peace out.

#712 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Then how do you explain the reboot of PONG?

What came first pong or pong buyers .

#796 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

The owner of that game has an engineering degree and was working on it for some time before deciding to take it down. He did correct the line cord being installed incorrectly (hot to the transformer instead of the line fuse), but that didn't solve the issue. I took a peek at it as well, but all the usual suspects checked out ok. He's brought the same machine to several shows, but never had this issue until now.

It could be the game next to it plugged into the same outlet. Original 2 prong plugs can be plugged in either way and I’ve had them actually cause a zap in the adjacent game’s flipper buttons that was correctly wired and grounded with a 3 prong plug . Once I unplugged the 2 prong game and ended the circuit no more issues.

#827 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We will have a megaphone next year for some announcements.

what about a texting alert you could sign up for. Submit your number and if you’d like you’d receive updates and seminar starting times etc..,

1 week later
    #877 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We will be looking into the texting service but how often are you looking at your phone during pinball time?

I constantly check my phone for alerts from many sources : I set it to vibrate during a show

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party?tu=1974DeltaQueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.