(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg
    There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 18.
    #301 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Need a topper for a Pinbot.

Sorry, I know I don't have one of those.

#302 4 years ago

Finally had a chance to take some pictures of my Family Guy. I can bring it to the show if pre-sold. Thanks for taking a look.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my 2007 Family Guy pinball Machine from Stern pinball. The game has been completely shopped and gone through. It has been deeply cleaned, re-rubbered with black rings, and...”
    2019-06-10
    Syracuse, NY
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 444 times

#303 4 years ago

I have a bunch of Gottlieb EM parts if anyone needs anything, can bring to the show. If anyone has a flea market spot you are welcome to sell the stuff; keep any split you want with the rest going to a donation to Project Pinball.

07C4F57C-622A-459B-8997-EC5B11828391 (resized).jpeg07C4F57C-622A-459B-8997-EC5B11828391 (resized).jpeg0E9A08F0-941B-4639-A281-9A72F6240B7E (resized).jpeg0E9A08F0-941B-4639-A281-9A72F6240B7E (resized).jpeg2DA93861-B967-4A02-95D1-0C2B4270482A (resized).jpeg2DA93861-B967-4A02-95D1-0C2B4270482A (resized).jpegE56C1579-DD9F-4069-817E-3ACE98EB428F (resized).jpegE56C1579-DD9F-4069-817E-3ACE98EB428F (resized).jpeg
    #304 4 years ago

gdonovan was looking for an AS match relay assembly.

#305 4 years ago

Could bring the following if pre-sold

Godzilla
    Frontier
    Gottlieb Atlantis
    Ice Fever

#306 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I have a bunch of Gottlieb EM parts if anyone needs anything, can bring to the show. If anyone has a flea market spot you are welcome to sell the stuff; keep any split you want with the rest going to a donation to Project Pinball.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is it all from the same parted out game? Looks like the small target bank from "El Dorado", or "Gold Strike".

#307 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Is it all from the same parted out game? Looks like the small target bank from "El Dorado", or "Gold Strike".

They are from a parted out El Dorado playfield, a Gottlieb football playfield and an unknown gottlieb head.

#308 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

gdonovan was looking for an AS match relay assembly.

Thank you but I should be all set between the few parts I could obtain from PBR and my welder

#309 4 years ago

15 days until pintastic 15 15 15 15 15

#310 4 years ago

We have a new beer sponsor! People asked for it so I worked my magic.

IMG_2662 (resized).JPGIMG_2662 (resized).JPG
    #311 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We have a new beer sponsor! People asked for it so I worked my magic.[quoted image]

Nice choice. I have a sixth barrel of Wormtown Be Hoppy in my Kegerator right now.

#312 4 years ago

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. Help me make room. My basement and The Sanctum are bulging. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.

Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$

Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$

X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

#313 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly.

Jim: remember to set the For Sale status on these games in the game list. Others who have brought Free Play games that will be for sale should do the same. It helps when we publish the list of games for sale and when we make up the game cards.
    .................David Marston

#314 4 years ago

Is there anybody available to fix a "adjust error" that is possibly being caused by a battery that leaked onto the board? It looks like the last battery leaked and the part that is directly under where the battery rests on is missing and or corroded. The machine also needs to be transported
    to Pintastic from nearby (within)30 minutes if you can only repair that's fine. It's an old 80's game.

#315 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

Is there anybody available to fix a "adjust error" that is possibly being caused by a battery that leaked onto the board? It looks like the last battery leaked and the part that is directly under where the battery rests on is missing and or corroded. The machine also needs to be transported
    to Pintastic from nearby (within)30 minutes if you can only repair that's fine. It's an old 80's game.

Removing the acid damage and converting it to NVRAM may fix it.

#316 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Removing the acid damage and converting it to NVRAM may fix it.

Anybody who will transport and or convert available for hire at Pintastic?

#317 4 years ago

Anybody who will transport and or convert available for hire at Pintastic?

Alan Davidson will be available for board work.

#318 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Alan Davidson will be available for board work.

Can we bring in games to be fixed there? I would be happy to let others play it after its up and running.

#319 4 years ago

Can we bring in games to be fixed there? I would be happy to let others play it after its up and running.

Send me a pm and I will get you in touch with Alan.

#320 4 years ago

14 days until pintastic 14 14 14 14 14 14 2 weeks to go meet the wonka kids buy the willy wonka package......

#321 4 years ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

14 days until pintastic 14 14 14 14 14 14 2 weeks to go meet the wonka kids buy the willy wonka package......

Sorry I can't be there this year, but I've been to the show twice and it's an awesome event. I went to the Northwest show at the beginning of the month - the second show I've flown to this year. In MA, 45 minutes to the left or to the right won't change my plans... Long as Gabe and crew keep putting heart into it the show will be great fun and will be on my rotation. Can't make it every year but can't stay away too long either! Have fun everyone.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED Display Boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#322 4 years ago

I Have a Collector condition fully restored Centaur I can bring if pre sold. Will post plenty of pictures this weekend!

2E6E601D-AA86-4BEA-BB92-6A97D3BB81AB (resized).jpeg2E6E601D-AA86-4BEA-BB92-6A97D3BB81AB (resized).jpeg08F02628-FD6D-4B7D-BCC2-FA0B59B3AE67 (resized).jpeg08F02628-FD6D-4B7D-BCC2-FA0B59B3AE67 (resized).jpeg78D7EBAF-EE96-4EA9-A3EC-BB3D12142057 (resized).jpeg78D7EBAF-EE96-4EA9-A3EC-BB3D12142057 (resized).jpeg0C47C288-8FA1-4807-990D-A416FECBCEFB (resized).jpeg0C47C288-8FA1-4807-990D-A416FECBCEFB (resized).jpegFBDFEAD0-9FE4-459E-A06B-C8BEF47AE1E3 (resized).jpegFBDFEAD0-9FE4-459E-A06B-C8BEF47AE1E3 (resized).jpeg
    #323 4 years ago

First year I have a hotel room there and am going Friday and Saturday!

#324 4 years ago

I have a Space Station for $2200 and a Maverick for trade. Can't bring both though...

#325 4 years ago

I have an Collector Quality Apollo 13 I can bring if pre-sold

#326 4 years ago

13 days untill pintastic new england 13 13 13 13 13 13

#327 4 years ago

#328 4 years ago

The daily countdown is sickening....we can count .. .Not a complicated concept

#329 4 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

The daily countdown is sickening....we can count .. .Not a complicated concept

You bastard! If it were 6 minutes later, I'd show you, , , , , <makes pumping fist motion in the air>

#330 4 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

You bastard! If it were 6 minutes later, I'd show you, , , , , &lt;makes pumping fist motion in the air&gt;

Um .....boom?

#331 4 years ago

After replacing every light board (note to self: 12v is not 5v) and reinforcing a cracked ramp, Metroid is looking almost ready. I apologize in advance about the state of the code.

Also this light show is called "Clown Puke"

IMG_20190615_114528 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_114528 (resized).jpg
    #332 4 years ago

Can I buy 2 Premium passes directly at the show & avoid the online service charge of $15?

#333 4 years ago

Anyone from the Portland area able to bring a game down for me? I’ve been up here three times in the past 2 months and the return drive has always been rainy and foiled my chances of getting it out of here.

#334 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Can I buy 2 Premium passes directly at the show &amp; avoid the online service charge of $15?

Yes but you may need to stand in a line. Pre bought tickets get scanned in and go. But it's totally up to you.

#336 4 years ago

I’m looking to purchase nice examples of any Gottlieb wedgeheads, Williams reverse wedgeheads, or any EM arcade games. If you have anything for sale , PM me.

#337 4 years ago

I’m looking for a DMD for my World Cup Soccer and some early solid state games.

#338 4 years ago

11 days......

#339 4 years ago

If anyone is staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham, make sure you bring your bathing suit..(and be up to date on your shots)

20190617_084550.jpg20190617_084550.jpg
    #340 4 years ago

Happiness is living 1 hour away from this show.
    I had to drive 5 hours to Allentown.
    Met the Wonka kids before but I love the poster with spaces for them to sign.
    Going to have to come back Friday (Cant make it Saturday, going to see Miss Saigon, then Gaelic Storm concert)

#341 4 years ago

If anyone is staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham, make sure you bring your bathing suit..(and be up to date on your shots)[quoted image]

Amazing, what are they waiting for?
    Scrub it and treat it already.
    -Mike

#342 4 years ago

Does anyone have the inside scoop on potential van rentals nearby? Will be shopping for a pin, and depending what pin we buy it may or may not fit in our SUV so may need to rent a truck on the spot.

#343 4 years ago
    Quoted from calsheimer:

Does anyone have the inside scoop on potential van rentals nearby? Will be shopping for a pin, and depending what pin we buy it may or may not fit in our SUV so may need to rent a truck on the spot.

I know a rotary in Warwick RI you can drive through and most likely, like myself, get a nice free rental

#344 4 years ago

Could bring this if there’s interest. Will be there on the Sat.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “- ColorDMD - full LED - laser cannon mod - cannon dome mod - LED OCD boards (both) - Pop cap mod. - Nice Laseriffic color changing topper - lit star posts - Neutral zone Cliffy ...”
    2019-06-16
    Cumberland, RI
    Archived after: 41 days
    Viewed: 1117 times

#345 4 years ago

I know a rotary in Warwick RI you can drive through and most likely, like myself, get a nice free rental

Haha. That’s where my sister in law lives. What a silly mess.

#346 4 years ago

We will have over a 1,000 pounds of PDI glass at pintastic, mostly regular size, buts a few wide body. Joey got it last week, and I will pick up this week. Yo can verify with Joey if needed.

Price is $300 cash, yes cash, and a required receipt will be given

First come, first served, our booth shold be the first booth in the vendor area, many, many lights.

Thanks
    Dan

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We will have over a 1,000 pounds of PDI glass at pintastic, mostly regular size, buts a few wide body. Joey got it last week, and I will pick up this week. Yo can verify with Joey if needed.
    Price is $300 cash, yes cash, and a required receipt will be given
    First come, first served, our booth shold be the first booth in the vendor area, many, many lights.
    Thanks
    Dan

Cant wait, I've got my shopping list ready!

#348 4 years ago

Can anybody transport a machine from Union , Ct to Pintastic on Thursday?

#349 4 years ago

Anyone doing deliveries from the show to the MA/RI area? Seeing several games in the Market that I want to buy and all offering to bring to Pintastic but no plans to rent a truck myself so would be wicked cool if I could pay someone to load them up and drive them the hour to my house in RI. PM me.

#350 4 years ago

Anyone going to have regular glass at the show?

There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/7?hl=pinsterwmass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.