(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg
    There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 18.
    #251 4 years ago

Wanted, at Pintastic:
    Bally El Toro

Seriously, looking for one of these:
    Gottlieb Crescendo/Groovy
    Gottlieb Space Orbit
    Williams Pat Hand/Satin Doll
    Bally Gator
    Bally Rocket III

Must work and play correct - does not have to be glamorous.
    If it smells like a swamp when you open the coin door, I respectfully pass:

PM me if you got one and are willing to sell and take to the show.
    Tks

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I won’t be LE next year, and I know a lot of CT folks are the same way. We need a CT show now.

First of all, bad form in this thread

Second, it’s only about 40 min difference. Nice easy drive for a nicer larger spot. And everyone complained about the rooms two years ago, so the show is responsive and people complain. Unreal.

Edit: sorry for revisited the subject, but I just read the post.

You’ll all be there next year—we’re all junkies.

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Second, it’s only about 40 min difference. Nice easy drive for a nicer larger spot. And everyone complained about the rooms two years ago, so the show is responsive and people complain. Unreal.

Due to the move, now I can be an LE next year. It works both ways.

#254 4 years ago

First world problems, says the guy driving from the Canadian border.

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from AntennaMan:

First world problems, says the guy driving from the Canadian border.

You bringing Bigfoot with you?

#256 4 years ago

Looking for an Alice Cooper, Stargate, or Congo.

Just put an ad up for Baywatch and Little Chief, can bring if there's interest:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped Baywatch. Playfield torn down, cleaned, rerubbered. All flippers rebuilt, new sleeves in most other mechs. Comet LEDs in GI and backglass, majority of inserts. G...”
    2019-06-03
    Rochester, NY
    Archived after: 20 days
    Viewed: 525 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Little Chief Archived
    Functional - needs minor work - “Partially working project. Starts a game and plays but won't always advance between balls. Backglass has some flaking and fading in the reds and some cracks on the paint along the ...”
    2019-09-23
    Rochester, NY
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 604 times

#257 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams Pinbot topper.

#258 4 years ago

Is that a 600 play baywatch?

#259 4 years ago

I know ColorDMD will not be at the show but will any dealers have them for sale? I will have three machines in the freeplay area for sale and hope to sell/buy while at the show.

#260 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Pinball, it is.

#261 4 years ago

196 games registered already, including 5 T2's!!!

#262 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

Is that a 600 play baywatch?

Nah, 602, sorry.

#263 4 years ago
    Quoted from loneranger:

That does not include any vendor games.

#264 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Pinball, it is.

At least one person got my reference! Since you're from Albany I assume you'll be bring Jeff the Drunk?

#265 4 years ago

Huge party in parking lot hosted by me.

#266 4 years ago

Any pin haulers going to be attending? I need a game shipped or transported from Pintastic to the midwest. PM me please... thx

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

You’re coming from Worcester of course it’s no big deal. That 40 minutes now includes I-90 and the clustermess toll system. It makes the show a layover instead of a daily commute for
    me. I have options to weigh and I’ll make that call a year from now.

#268 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

At least one person got my reference! Since you're from Albany I assume you'll be bring Jeff the Drunk?

I totally got the reference. Since I'm from CT, I'll bring Gary. I heard he has 9 games in his man cave next to his vinyl collection.

#269 4 years ago

Anyone have a 50v United Bowler/Shuffle Score motor unit (1955 - 1957)?

#5120 I believe.

#270 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Quoted from sagejr:

I totally got the reference. Since I'm from CT, I'll bring Gary. I heard he has 9 games in his man cave next to his vinyl collection.

Tan Mom is my date to the show...I’m sorry - Patricia Marie.

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from loneranger:

It will be 4 T2's now. The one I was bringing sold this weekend, $2,700 for reference. Bringing Operation Thunder in its place.

#272 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Only if I can borrow Mark Jr.'s Cadillac car.

#273 4 years ago

Are there fewer games listed as for sale this year than last? Or does that tend to be more of a day of show type decision? Last year I remember a lot of free play games being available for sale, but only seems like a couple are listed as such on the website right now.

#274 4 years ago
    Quoted from calsheimer:

Last year I remember a lot of free play games being available for sale, but only seems like a couple are listed as such on the website right now.

Last year, there were very few listed on-line as being for sale in advance of the show, too. I think that the game-bringers are not taking advantage of the feature that allows them to flag the game as being for sale. Here's how to change the sale status:
    1. Login to the game registration system. You should see a My Games list, the games you already have registered.
    2. Click on the game name of some game on the list whose status you wish to change.
    3. Check or uncheck the "Game is for sale" checkbox.
    4. If the checkbox is checked, additional fields appear where you can specify the price and the contact info you want buyers to use at the show.
    5. Click the Update Sale Information button.
    6. Repeat steps 2-5 for other games or log out.
    Bear in mind that this feature is for the benefit of people who are bringing a game to be displayed in our Free Play room, which implies a working game that our guests get to play. If you are looking to sell non-working games or parts, consider taking a Flea Market space.
    .................David Marston

#275 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Last year, there were very few listed on-line as being for sale in advance of the show, too. I think that the game-bringers are not taking advantage of the feature that allows them to flag the game as being for sale. Here's how to change the sale status:
    1. Login to the game registration system. You should see a My Games list, the games you already have registered....

Same thing happened to me. Originally listed my game in free play and realized that I didn't note it for sale. I went back in and changed it for my game.

#276 4 years ago

It looks like I'll be at Pintastic on Saturday and can bring the following games if pre-sold:

Family Guy - Fully shopped - $4,800
    -Completely torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered, and ready to go. Fully LEDed with non-ghosting 2smds in the inserts, Stewie Multiball decal mod, new flaps on all ramps including mini-pinball. Formally routed game with chipped right slingshot plastic and new decal on the "N" in "pinball."

Xenon - Fully shopped - $2,800
    -Playfield fully torn down, sanded, clear coated, overlay applied, clear coated again, and rebuilt and re-rubbered. Playfield and backglass look awesome. Cool white LEDs in the GI and incandescents in the controlled lighting. Cabinet has knicks, dents, and could use a touch-up or repainting to be considered a restore.

Bally Wizard - Playing Project - $900
    -Turns on, flips, keeps score, plays multiple player. Coin up unit works inconsistently and bonus seems to get conflicted signals and doesn't count correctly. Comes with black powder coated legs.

Please don't hesitate to message me if anything is of interest or if you have any questions.
    I also have Cue-T and Spacelab EMs which are fully shopped and a few light projects (Cleopatra SS and Liberty Belle EM).

#277 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Only if I can borrow Mark Jr.'s Cadillac car.

No problem, you just have to give the mailman a ride too. I'm bringing Lenny Dykstra, but I think he's more into slots.

#278 4 years ago

looking for BSD, FT, TWD, MetPro, Nascar, Sopranos.

#279 4 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

Wanted, at Pintastic:

Bally Gator
    Bally Rocket III
    Must work and play correct - does not have to be glamorous.
    If it smells like a swamp when you open the coin door, I respectfully pass:
    PM me if you got one and are willing to sell and take to the show.
    Tks

I have a "Gator", but it smells like a swamp!

#280 4 years ago
    Quoted from sagejr:

CD's brother, CD's

#281 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

We do live in the same town & my buddy Scott Cunningham gave Biggie his nickname 37ish year ago it is.

#282 4 years ago

Not bringing my T2, just using it as a memory aid.

AFF5D6D5-6AB3-4033-BE58-D7A8488F1A08 (resized).jpegAFF5D6D5-6AB3-4033-BE58-D7A8488F1A08 (resized).jpeg
    #283 4 years ago

OK, here's the schedule of times for the seminar program for 2019....
    Friday morning:
    9:30 AM Eric Stone: Improve Your Pinball Play
    11:00 AM Reserved for late-breaking news
    Friday afternoon:
    12:30 PM Butch Peel: Deep Dive into the chocolate (Willy Wonka pinball)
    1:30 PM Custom game builders panel
    2:30 PM Tim Sexton: From Competing to Coding (featuring Black Knight: Sword of Rage)
    3:30 PM Todd Tuckey & Frank Lindenmuth answer submitted tech questions
    Friday evening:
    5:30 PM Willy Wonka celebrity meet-and-greet Friday edition
    Requires Friday CE pass as well as Friday show admission
    7:00 PM Podcasters panel
    9:00 PM Bowen Kerins: Exploring Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle
    Saturday morning:
    9:00 AM Willy Wonka celebrity meet-and-greet, Saturday edition
    Requires Saturday CE pass as well as Saturday show admission
    10:30 AM Eric Meunier talks about his work as a game designer
    Saturday afternoon:
    12:00 Noon Joe Balcer: Pinball: How Did I Get Here?
    1:00 PM Chris Franchi talks about his work as an artist
    2:00 PM Panel: 3 Willy Wonka stars: Peter Ostrum, Paris Themmen, and Julie Dawn Cole
    3:00 PM Chris Granner talks about his work as a sound designer
    4:00 PM Steve Ritchie with Tim Sexton
    Autograph session starts at about 5:00
    Saturday evening:
    6:30 PM Jack Guarnieri: JJP update

#284 4 years ago

I have some Stern swag that I would like to give away at Pintastic. Was thinking of just dropping it off at the window where you can buy tee shirts and entrance tickets and first few people to get to it get an item. No idea when I'll be there so I can't say when the items will be there. Just a chance thing. I have a couple of stern drawstring bags and three Iron Maiden comics that came with new machines I think. Just a head's up, if anyone is interested, but no idea when I'll be there during the weekend with the family.

#285 4 years ago

countdown is on 18 days untill pintastic 18 18 18 18 18 18

#286 4 years ago

It is with heavy heart that I am putting up my LE Pintastic pass for sale. I am so bummed that I am unable to attend this year because I have 2 selfish family members that are graduating from high school and college and are having their parties the same weekend. The site says LE passes are sold out so here is you're chance to enjoy all that Pintastic has to offer.

Added over 5 years ago:

The Le pass has sold. Hope you all have a great show!

#287 4 years ago

Selling my hot tip ss and my blackjack ss. In the classifieds. Can bring with deposit. Located in Rochester NY.

#288 4 years ago

Aww man!

Quoted from Crispin:

It is with heavy heart that I am putting up my LE Pintastic pass for sale. I am so bummed that I am unable to attend this year because I have 2 selfish family members that are graduating from high school and college and are having their parties the same weekend. The site says LE passes are sold out so here is you're chance to enjoy all that Pintastic has to offer.

#289 4 years ago

Yeah Ed I tried explaining to the wife that I'd be spending the weekend with my pinball family and she crushed those dreams. Gonna miss you guys, hope you all have a blast!! The LE pass has been claimed, thanks Gabe for letting me transfer it.

#290 4 years ago

Doors 2,3 and 4 are sold.

Quoted from ejacques:

Begining to go through parts.....first lot is coin doors I could bring if there is interest.
    #1-3 are data east doors - at least I think based upon some internet digging.
    #4 -stern bezerk arcade
    #5 and #6 I think are Bally midway 6803 doors
    #7 is a complete golden tee 2k setup
    There more parts to come as I snap pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#291 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “I have 60 or so solenoid coils. Most of them are new and a few are used. I have made a list of most of them. The rode around with a tech so though they are new and unused, the lab...”
    2019-06-30
    Boston, MA
    100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 469 times

#292 4 years ago

17 days until pintastic 17 17 17 17 17 17

#293 4 years ago

In the last 2 days I got my Hot Hand and Freddy NMOES working, so those 2 are 100% confirmed. I was really hoping to get 3 games in and get the full access to EBL, but I think the kids baseball is taking me out. I hope they don't, but if the kids get knocked out of the tournament early this weekend I may have time to set up and clean Rollergames. Still on the fence with Spiderman.

#294 4 years ago

Likely bringing Munsters along (with our tournament bank haul) for freeplay and for sale.

#295 4 years ago

Flea markt updates... friend got pin parts.... boxes and boxes of pin parts. He bought out a retired vendor. He also has Bally/gottlieb test fixtures,scopes,pin pf’s and more.

#296 4 years ago
    Quoted from Straight_Flush:

Flea markt updates... friend got pin parts.... boxes and boxes of pin parts. He bought out a retired vendor. He also has Bally/gottlieb test fixtures,scopes,pin pf’s and more.

Awesome!

#297 4 years ago

Yeah, getting excited and loading the 6x12 trailer already. About 2/3s of stuff is loaded onto three shelving sections and now I'm stacking boxes up and next to the shelving with a bunch more to go!!!

Mostly pin stuff, little bit of vid stuff, couple early Jennings electronic slot machines (Series 400), couple backglasses too.

TrailerLoad (resized).jpgTrailerLoad (resized).jpg
    #298 4 years ago

Need a topper for a Pinbot.

#299 4 years ago

16 days until pintastic 16 16 16 16 16

#300 4 years ago
    Quoted from bstnguy:

Yeah, getting excited and loading the 6x12 trailer already. About 2/3s of stuff is loaded onto three shelving sections and now I'm stacking boxes up and next to the shelving with a bunch more to go!!!
    Mostly pin stuff, little bit of vid stuff, couple early Jennings electronic slot machines (Series 400), couple backglasses too.[quoted image]

If any of the Jennings need glass, I believe I still have a pile from the 40 400's I had at one point.

There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/6?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.