(Topic ID: 242323)

Pintastic 2019 everything is here thread..

By eabundy

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 899 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Snapchat-1455848568 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    Fireball pintastic 2019 plays (resized).jpg
    20190628_144320_resized (resized).jpg
    move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
    aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    b47pu (resized).jpg
    Lariat Meters - Front (resized).png
    LariatWWW2019crop (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-01-20-57-31 (resized).png
    Ryan with playboy 70's ss 2019 (resized).jpg
    Black Knight and BK2K winners sharing the Best in Play winner glory (resized).jpg
    2000's roller coaster tycoon 2019 (resized).jpg
    badgirls (resized).jpg
    20190630114957633 (resized).jpg
    There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.
    #101 4 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

It has a Formica top near the knob for some cold brew and of
    course the cigar holder...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted
    image]

I bought a Judge Dredd from EmbryonJohn a few years ago and he let me play this thing. (Hi John!)

This game was pretty freaking cool and fun.

#102 4 years ago

Here are games I've registered for freeplay, hopefully I have
    time to have them all ready. They will also be for sale at the
    show.
    Motordome
    Kings of Steel
    Fire!
    South Park
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Space Station
    Rollergames
    Flash Gordon
    Some are already spoken for but will still be in freeplay.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

show.
    Motordome
    Kings of Steel
    Fire!
    South Park
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Space Station
    Flash Gordon

No F-14 on that list

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

No F-14 on that list

LOL, challenge accepted.

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

show.
    Motordome
    Kings of Steel
    Fire!
    South Park
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Space Station
    Flash Gordon

Looking forward to playing KOS

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Looking forward to playing KOS

Will definitely be there.

#108 4 years ago

I would like to bring a pin if I am going to make the show. What is the deadline to sign up for bringing a machine?

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vegas9:

I bought a Judge Dredd from EmbryonJohn a few years ago and he
    let me play this thing. (Hi John!)
    This game was pretty freaking cool and fun.

embryonjohn is the man. I have purchased four games from him. If I had the space it would already be in my basement.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

What is the deadline to sign up for bringing a machine?

None! There are people who show up unannounced with games for Free Play, but it definitely helps with planning if you sign up by the previous Monday (June 24th). If you sign up before June 1st, you get an extra Bonus Point.

If you want to choose a game that won't already be there, check the list from our website. (Direct link: https://pntstc.com/games.html) We are developing an easier system for the "Game Location" column, with words instead of icons. It's live data, so you'll be able to see if the game gets moved during the show.
    .................David Marston

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

None! There are people who show up unannounced with games for Free Play, but it definitely helps with planning if you sign up by the previous Monday (June 24th). If you sign up before June 1st, you get an extra Bonus Point.
    If you want to choose a game that won't already be there, check the list from our website. (Direct link: https://pntstc.com/games.html) We are developing an easier system for the "Game Location" column, with words instead of icons. It's live data, so you'll be able to see if the game gets moved during the show.

So currently there are 70 free play games registered. What is the capacity for the free play room?

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

So currently there are 70 free play games registered. What is the capacity for the free play room?

#113 4 years ago

Sorry if i missed this, but other than clicking on each title, is there an easy way to tell which games will be for sale?

#114 4 years ago

Will the bank be there this year? That was a really nice feature that allowed me to buy a couple of games without having to bring a large wad of cash with me.

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from gameroompinball:

Sorry if i missed this, but other than clicking on each title, is there an easy way to tell which games will be for sale?

That feature is in the proverbial development pipeline. Also sorting the table by clicking on the column header, so that if sale status is a column, you could clump the for-sale ones together.

Attention all game-bringers: If your game is for sale, don't forget to check the checkbox that says so. When the above fixes roll out, you'll be ready.

#116 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Will the bank be there this year? That was a really nice feature that allowed me to buy a couple of games without having to bring a large wad of cash with me.

Unfortunately you may have been the only one that took advantage of them. They will not be back this year.

#117 4 years ago

I registered the following games for Freeplay yesterday, these are all 100% and ready to go. I have a two or three projects I am trying to wrap up and bring as well but I don't want to commit yet. Haunted House is not going to make it, actually I am going to be posting it for sale later today as a working project. My hands are full and it needs someone that actually likes the game to finish it!

Terminator 2
    Barb Wire
    Big Guns
    Jokerz
    Firepower
    Raven

I have a 62 world series pitch and bat that I am fully restoring, so close to getting there. Steve Young just rebuilt the pitching motor, cosmetics are done and just needs some mechanical work to finish it up. Goal is to get this one done and in the free play area...

Link for Haunted House:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Functional - needs minor work - “Working Haunted House Pinball Project for sale. Located in Central CT, game is in my shop on the first floor. You can back right up to load it and I will assist with loading. De...”
    2019-05-16
    East Hampton, CT
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 268 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brypten:

Barb Wire
    Raven
    Oh yes, looking forward to trying these two out. Thanks for bringing them!

#119 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79523

Forgot to put this ad here. Can bring my Eight Ball to Pintastic with deposit.

#120 4 years ago

Looks like I may try to bring: Genco Big Town (flipperless), Williams Tuscon, Williams Super Star and maybe a Williams Pennant Fever pitch and bat game. The only thing is the Pennant Fever's consecutive home run tracking set of lights does not work.

Is anyone going to have a flea market spot with some available space? I have four or five boxes of Gottlieb parts (drop target mechs from El Dorado, switch banks, stepper units) I could also bring and drop off. Not really concerned about what it sells for but I would like to see it get some use.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Is anyone going to have a flea market spot with some available space? I have four or five boxes of Gottlieb parts (drop target mechs from El Dorado, switch banks, stepper units) I could also bring and drop off. Not really concerned about what it sells for but I would like to see it get some use.

Maybe @bstnguy?

#122 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, fair condition - “Used Ni-Wumpf system 80 MPU, programmed for black hole. Replaced this with an original so no longer need it. Plays 100% At some point a power surge fried a switch matrix chip, so ...”
    2019-05-18
    Duanesburg, NY
    75 (OBO)
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 100 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#123 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Very nice Gottlieb Time Line BLUE apron. Can bring this to Pintastic.”
    2019-05-18
    Boston, MA
    Archived after: 47 days
    Viewed: 127 times

#124 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “I have 60 or so solenoid coils. Most of them are new and a few are used. I have made a list of most of them. The rode around with a tech so though they are new and unused, the lab...”
    2019-06-30
    Boston, MA
    100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 469 times

#125 4 years ago

If anyone is bringing a Tommy to the show for sale, please PM me. Thanks.

#126 4 years ago

Demolition Man fans. I have a couple of anodized aluminum triggers for the gun handles left. I will be at the show Friday only due to work. I can bring to the show if anyone is interested. The lighter red trigger is a plastic one for reference.

1C5883C8-0C07-4BE7-9CBD-8B2210A256B6 (resized).jpeg1C5883C8-0C07-4BE7-9CBD-8B2210A256B6 (resized).jpeg4BC3FB81-4C57-4D35-8B8B-10BBDC9F4EF7 (resized).jpeg4BC3FB81-4C57-4D35-8B8B-10BBDC9F4EF7 (resized).jpeg4DE029F0-7E8A-4194-B9EB-D41F115DE15B (resized).jpeg4DE029F0-7E8A-4194-B9EB-D41F115DE15B (resized).jpegED5C922F-F18C-4601-AC73-E590061E3FF9 (resized).jpegED5C922F-F18C-4601-AC73-E590061E3FF9 (resized).jpeg Added over 5 years ago:

$27 for a set. Only 2 sets left.

#127 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “2 player Speakeasy. Was formerly at the Sanctum. Plays good, flippers solid and strong. Titan rubbers, LED GI. I made some plexiglass inlane guides to remove the flipper hop t...”
    2019-05-19
    Duanesburg, NY
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 273 times

#128 4 years ago

Definitely open to trade ideas here as well....it will be posted that way at the show if not traded before then.

Quoted from ejacques:

Early plans involve bringing a Bobby Orr for freeplay, with hopefully a few more to follow depending on what I can get done in time.

#129 4 years ago

I can only go one day, which day is the best to find machines/parts before they are gone?

#130 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

I can only go one day, which day is the best to find machines/parts before they are gone?

I think the earlier, the better. That means Friday. We have some people interested in being Flea Market vendors, which is where you are most likely to see the one-of-a-kind items. In the indoor Vendor Hall, Mayfair and some other parts vendors have NOS parts which could be subject to sell-outs. Arriving during the 9:00-10:00 AM hour is a good idea.

#131 4 years ago

Heck...willing to entertain a trade package on Bobby Orr (working fine, small half moon crack in backglass) a Silverball Mania project and a Pac Man cabaret arcade. If interested, send me offers. If it is a working game in return I'll bring it to the show for freeplay.

Quoted from ejacques:

Definitely open to trade ideas here as well....it will be posted that way at the show if not traded before then.

#132 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Roller Coaster, fully working. Playfield is in great shape; cleaned and waxed; new rubbers. Backglass is nice, just starting to flake slightly in a few places (see pictu...”
    2019-05-21
    Rochester, NY
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 337 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#133 4 years ago

Be Pintastic Vendor

We only have a few spots left! If you are interested in vending at Pintastic June 27th to 29th please go here. https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

IMG_2554 (resized).JPGIMG_2554 (resized).JPG
    #134 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I think the earlier, the better. That means Friday. We have some people interested in being Flea Market vendors, which is where you are most likely to see the one-of-a-kind items. In the indoor Vendor Hall, Mayfair and some other parts vendors have NOS parts which could be subject to sell-outs. Arriving during the 9:00-10:00 AM hour is a good idea.

Depends on what you are looking for; Friday will have the best selection if you are looking for something specific but prices will mainly be firm. Late Saturday/Early Sunday is when sellers really start marking down machines so they do not have to break them down and transport them home. I have bought a machine late Saturday night every year for a very nice price.

#135 4 years ago

Yes....yes you have

Quoted from Matesamo:

Depends on what you are looking for; Friday will have the best selection if you are looking for something specific but prices will mainly be firm. Late Saturday/Early Sunday is when sellers really start marking down machines so they do not have to break them down and transport them home. I have bought a machine late Saturday night every year for a very nice price.

#136 4 years ago

Will there be a raffle this year?

#137 4 years ago

Is there an auction this year?

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Is there an auction this year?

Not this year but it should be back next year in the new location.

#139 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Correct. The auction house had to cancel due to family illnesses

#140 4 years ago

If the auction was in CT or RI, I’d step in and volunteer, they are both no license required states, unfortunately in MA, an auctioneers license is expensive and difficult to acquire.

If the show directors are still wanting to hold an auction, let me know, I can make a couple calls to some friends.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Correct. The auction house had to cancel due to family illnesses

#141 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

New location? Is the show moving?

#142 4 years ago

Will ColorDMD be at the show? I sent them some emails, never heard back. Thanks.

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

New location? Is the show moving?

Yes indeed, 2020 will be in Boxborough, MA

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Will ColorDMD be at the show? I sent them some emails, never heard back. Thanks.

We are running a color dmd deal for games in free play but they will not be at the show.

#145 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Why the move?

#146 4 years ago

I believe the new location has more space, better lecture rooms, better amenities, closer to Boston...

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Thanks for the info... Another hour in the wrong direction probably means this is my last pintastic.

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Thanks for the info... Another hour in the wrong direction probably means this is my last pintastic.

I won’t be LE next year, and I know a lot of CT folks are the same way. We need a CT show now.

#149 4 years ago

FREE PLAY GAME BRINGERS ALERT!

This is the last week you can get 2 tickets in the thank you give away per game registered. Don't miss your chance to double your odds in wining your share of over $3,000 in cash and prizes! Go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/gamereg/

IMG_1676 (resized).JPGIMG_1676 (resized).JPGIMG_1677 (resized).JPGIMG_1677 (resized).JPG
    #150 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I won’t be LE next year, and I know a lot of CT folks are the same way. We need a CT show now.

It's 30min from the current location.

There are 899 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2019-buy-sell-party/page/3?hl=mistermoberg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.